๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ โ–ท ๐ฌ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By lavenderstiles

[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmi... More

๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ยป ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐œ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž?

4.1K 96 15
By lavenderstiles

CHAPTER TEN
sick wolfie?

YASMINE MCCALL

Stiles stood next to my locker and waited for me to put my things in my locker before I could leave school. Since Scott was going directly to Allison's place, Stiles was gonna drive me home. Some days I jumped onto Scott's bike and let him take me home again, but sometimes Stiles offered, like today.

"What do you think this all means?" I asked as Stiles and I began walking down the hallway, blending in with all the other students.

He shrugged. "I don't know. Derek is literally the only other werewolf we know about, so who else could be the Alpha? And how can we know that Derek's not secretly the Alpha, but by telling Scott that he's a beta and that there's an Alpha on the loose, he's actually drawing Scott to his side?"

I was confused for a second, but then it clicked in my head, and it made sense. If Derek convinced Scott that there was indeed an Alpha running around town who'd killed an innocent man, then Scott would want to stop this Alpha before he or she managed to kill even more people. But if he was the Alpha, then he could keep drawing Scott in until Scott joined his pack.

The two of us avoided bumping into other students as we descended the stairs and walked to his blue Jeep. I climed into the passenger seat while he climbed into the driver's seat, shooting me a look.

"What?" I asked and reapplied my lip balm again, feeling like my lips were a little dry.

Stiles shook his head and dismissed it as he started the car and backed up, making sure we wouldn't hit another car that was being driven by another student.

Stiles' eyebrows furrowed when he saw my hand reach for the radio. "Might as well listen to some music while we're driving." I stated and turned on the radio, letting the voice of Usher boom through the Jeep.

I let a shriek when Stiles stopped the car abruptly, almost making me slam my head into the car's glove department if he hadn't held an arm in front of me. "Oh my God," I mumbled when I looked up and saw a sick-looking Derek Hale standing in front of the Jeep, holding up his arm. "Stop honking at him!" I scolded Stiles who was continuously honking at Derek.

Suddenly, Derek fell to the ground. "You gotta be kidding me," Stiles complained annoyed. "This guy's everywhere."

An entire line of cars were behind us, filled with students who'd like to leave this hell-hole we call school.

"What the hell?" Scott asked Stiles as he ran past us and over to the fallen Derek Hale lying on the ground in front of the Jeep. Both Stiles and I jumped out and followed Scott to the ground.

Scott bent down. "What are you doing here?!" He asked.

"I was shot." Derek told us, looking extremely sick.

I winced. "It's not looking so good, Scott."

"Why aren't you healing?" My wolf brother asked his other wolf...'friend' as he raised his eyebrows.

Derek's wolf skills should've kicked in by now and healed the bullet wound, but instead, he looked like death.

"I can't," Derek panted, breathing heavily. "I-it was a different kind of bullet."

Stiles' eyes widened. "What, a silver bullet?!"

"No, you idiot." Derek retorted annoyed, still managing to be rude while being wounded.

"Wait, wait!" Scott interrupted. "That's what she meant when she said you had forty-eights hours."

My eyebrows furrowed as my brother spoke. "What? Who said forty-right hours? And how did you hear that?"

"The one who shot Derek," Scott answered.

I was so close to just yelling at Derek when he suddenly started flashing his icy blue eyes; his wolf eyes. "What are you doing?!" I spat and bent down to his level, cars honking behind us. "Stop that!"

"I'm trying to tell, I can't!" Derek spat back, his eyes continuing to flash.

Scott placed a hand on Derek's arm. "Derek, get up." When Derek didn't do anything and it seemed like he'd fainted, Scott tried to lift him. "Help me put him in your car." Scott said to Stiles.

I jumped into the backseat before Scott pushed Derek into the passenger seat where I'd been sitting just minutes ago.

"I need you to find out which kind of bullet they used." Derek said to Scott as he held his arm tightly.

Scott seemed like he was resisting the urge to roll his eyes. "How the hell am I suppose to do that?"

"She's an Argent, she's with them."

"Why should I help you?!"

Derek actually seemed a little hurt, but was quick to cover it up. "Because you need me."

Scott glanced at me; I nodded. He looked back at someone before he turned to Derek again. "Fine. I'll try." He replied as Stiles climbed into the Jeep and shut the door. "Get him outta here."

Stiles cringed. "I hate you for this, so much."

I sat back in the backseat while Stiles began driving. Now that I thought about it, why should we help Derek? He threatened to kill me, almost got Scott killed and it seemed that his appearance in Beacon Hills had started all of this. But he did know more about the Alpha than any of us.

Fuck all of this.

^^^^

There had been an awkward silence in the car from ever since we left school, so in order not to sit around and just stare at random things, I pulled out my notebook and began drawing random things. I was a tad worried about Scott who was a hunter's house now with the person who shot Derek. If she had shot Derek and he looked like shit, how bad would it affect Scott if she shot him?

As his older sister, I was worried.

Stiles had tried calling Scott and had texted him, but he'd gotten no reply and with Derek currently in his car, he was pretty pissed.

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay?" Stiles snapped when he saw Derek taking off his leather jacket. "We're almost there."

"Almost where?" The sick wolf asked.

Stiles sighed annoyed. "Your house." He answered like a 'duh' tone.

Derek's head snapped up and glanced at the hazel-eyed teenager. "What?! No, you can't take me there."

"We can't take you to your own house?" I asked confused and leaned forward.

"Not when I can't protect myself."

Stiles, very annoyed, pulled into the side of the road and turned to Derek angrily. "What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet, hm?! Are you dying?"

"Not yet," Derek answered, breathing extremely heavily. "I have a last resort."

Stiles was literally on the verge of having a breakdown. "What do you mean?! What last resort?"

Derek pulled up his sleeve, making it possible for Stiles and I to see his disgusting-looking bullet wound that looked more unhealthy than it should.

"Oh my God." I almost gagged and looked away.

Stiles held back an urge to gag himself. "What is that?" He asked absolutely disgusted. "Is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." I nodded in agreement, because that wound was gonna make me throw up.

Derek kept breathing like he was gonna die any minute. "Start the car. Now."

"Yeah, I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? A-and in fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass into the middle of the road and leave you for dead."

"Start the car or I'm gonna rip her throat out, with my teeth."

My eyes widened as he threatened me once again in a situation where I had done nothing to provoke him. Stiles sighed and shared a worried look with me before he started the car and pulled out onto the road again.

I sighed and began playing with my earring as we, once again, sat in a car in absolute silence.

^^^^

"What am I suppose to do with him?" Stiles asked Scott annoyed as they spoke over the phone.

We'd been driving around for hours, just doing nothing. Derek looked like he was getting worse, Stiles didn't like having Derek in his car and I was so bored and honestly just wanted to go home and binge watch Criminal Minds.

"Yeah, by the way, he's starting to smell." Stiles said to Scott over the phone, earning a glare from Derek. "Like death."

Derek could probably hear what Scott was saying, but I couldn't and that made me wonder what the hell he was talking about. Why the hell had he made us drive around for hours and not found that damn bullet yet?

"What about your boss?" I sighed when I heard Stiles say that. I knew Scott had suggested that we take him to the animal clinic where he worked. "You're not gonna believe where he's asking me to take you." Stiles told Derek as he handed him the phone.

Derek took the phone. "Did you find it?"

Silence.

"Look, if you don't find it, then I'm dead, alright?" Derek told him.

It would be nice if they put the phone on speaker so that I could also hear what was being said and hear the entire conversation instead of one half of it.

"Then think about this: the alpha calls you out again against your will, he's gonna do it again. Next time you either kill with him or you get killed." Derek told Scott. "So if you wanna stay alive, then you need me. Find the bullet." He said at last before hanging up on my brother.

I tried to hold back my laugh, but didn't succeed as I began laughing. "He want us to take you to the animal clinic?" I laughed and had to clutch my stomach as I began cramping. "Oh my God! The irony."

Stiles had a small smile on his face, but Derek just looked like he wanted to rip my throat out...with his teeth.

^^^^

While Stiles opened the door to the animal clinic, I held my phone in my hand, flashlight on to make sure we didn't bump into something and ruin it. Just as we made it inside and I turned on the light, my phone rang.

"Does 'Nordic blue monkshood' mean anything to you?" I asked Derek who'd just settled down on something.

Derek held his arm tightly. "It's a rare form of wolfsbane. He has to bring me bullet."

Stiles raised an eyebrow at the werewolf. "Why?"

"Cause I'm gonna die without it."

I raised my phone and began typing a reply to Scott.

Bring the bullet. Derek gonna die without it!! - Yasmine

You need to get here NOW - Yasmine

I had no idea why it was taking Scott that long, but I knew that it couldn't be good. He barely even answered his phone, and he wasn't here yet. He'd been at Allison's house for hours and while he'd been looking for one bullet, Stiles and I had been looking after a sick, moody werewolf named Derek freaking Hale.

I slammed open the doors to the examination room as Derek and Stiles rushed in, Derek's long-sleeve halfway off already. Derek had threatened to kill me quite a few times, but I seriously did not want to see him bleed out and die.

I gagged as the wolf pulled off his long-sleeve and place his left arm on the metal table for Stiles and I to see the disgusting bullet wound and how his veins had become more red and prominent, making it look like his fucking arm was dying.

"You know, that really doesn't look anything some echinacea and a good night's sleep couldn't take care off." Stiles tried to make it all seem better, but it was clear that mister grumpy here was just minutes away from falling dead onto this damn floor.

I should've taken Stiles' offer to take me home hours before, but I just had to say no and insist on staying with him to make sure Derek was okay. I could be at home, eating some food, in my pajamas and binge watching some good TV-show on Netflix, but I just had to stay.

"If the infection reached my heart, it'll kill me." Derek informed Stiles and I, making me feel a tad sorry for him.

"Positively just isn't in your vocabulary, is it?" Stiles asked.

I shook my head. "I don't think. I mean, he has threatened me twice, you a few times, and is kinda emotionally blackmailing Scott to help him."

Derek was searching through all the cabinets like he was looking for someone. "If he doesn't get here with the bullet in time...last resort."

I rolled my eyes. "What the fuck do you mean by 'last resort'?!"

Derek pulled out a saw and glanced back at us. "You're gonna cut off my arm."

My breath hitched in my throat and I almost choked right then and there. Cut off his arm? I'd never even killed a damn spider, and he wanted me to cut off his damn arm?!

Derek slid the saw across the table to Stiles who picked it up and was in shock while he tied a piece of rubber around his upper arm.

"W-what if you bleed to death?" I asked panicked. "I-I-"

"It'll heal if it works."

Stiles shook his head. "Look, I don't know if I can do this!"

"Why not?" Derek spat while tying the rubber around his arm.

"Well, because of cutting through the flesh, sawing through the bone and especially the blood." My best friend began naming all his worries.

Derek shot Stiles a look as to say 'are you serious'. "You faint at the sight of blood?!"

"No, but we might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!" I retorted and ran a hand through my hair stressed and scared out of my mind.

Derek sighed annoyed. "Alright, fine. How about this; either you cut off my arm or I cut off your head?" He threatened. "Both your heads."

"Okay, I'm so not buying your threats-" Stiles was cut off by Derek who reached forward and pulled him in.

"Olay, fine!" I yelled and grabbed the saw. "I-I'll do it." I promised him.

Derek let go of Stiles just as he threw up something thick and black.

"Holy God, what the hell is that?!"

"My body....it's trying to heal itself."

I looked somewhere else, trying not to make it worse by throwing up on the floor. "Well, it's not doing a very good job."

"Now." Derek told me as I pushed Stiles behind me. Stiles meant everything to me and I'd do anything and everything to make sure he was safe and well, even if it meant cutting off an arm so he wouldn't have to.

I almost started crying as I picked up the saw and placed it on his upper arm. "Oh God, here we go." I screamed out and just as I was about to start the saw; I hear my brother call out for my best friend. "Scott?"

My brother ran into the room and immediately began looking at the table. "What the hell are you doing?!" He yelled, seeing the saw in my hand pressed to Derek's arm.

"Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares for both of us." Stiles sighed relieved and took the saw from my hands, patting my shoulder.

"Did you get it?" Derek asked Scott.

My brother pulled a pretty long bullet from the pocket of his jeans and handed it to Derek who grabbed it instantly.

"What are you gonna do with it?" I asked curiously.

Derek raised the bullet. "I-I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." Suddenly the bullet fell from his hands as he fell to the floor, Scott falling to the floor to grab the bullet.

"Derek!" I breathed nervously as both Stiles and I bent down to his passed out body. "Derek, come on, wake up!" I said as I gently slapped his face, but no response.

Stiles even tried, but nothing happened. "Scott, what the hell are gonna do?"

How were we going to explain to people that our 'friend' had died from a magic bullet laced with rare wolfsbane which had been shot by a woman who was the aunt of my brother's girlfriend because he was a werewolf and she was a werewolf hunter?

"I don't know!" Scott yelled back as he tried to reach for the bullet.

I breathed harshly. "He's not waking up!"

Stiles kept slapping his face, but Derek just wasn't waking up. "I think he's dying." He said to me. "I think he's dead!"

"Just hold on!" My brother yelled at his best friend.

The next few minutes felt so short as they went by fast. Scott managed to retrieve the bullet and Stiles punched Derek in order to make him wake up which worked as Derek's eyes fluttered open. He was helped by my brother and our best friend, the bullet in his hand. The three of us watched as he emptied the bullet's content on the table and set fire to it, before he literally picked it up and rubbed into his wound, screaming as his wound healed.

"That was awesome!" Stiles yelled pumped as we watched Derek's wound heal perfectly. "Yes!"

I grabbed onto the table before I fainted myself. "I need some air." I mumbled before I rushed out of animal clinic and outside, feeling the fresh and cold air just brush on my face.

Thank God he didn't die.

_

this was an incredibly long chapter, ik. I hope you all liked it, please vote if you did and comment what you think.

Would any of you read (or be interested in) a Alex Russo (Wizards of Waverly Place) x Teen Wolf fan fiction? Comment and let me know❤️

See Yasmine's outfits on polyvore: jariana-truly

xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
134K 4.3K 27
๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ | โ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
47.3K 859 45
"How many times can you cheat death?" Hayley McCall has a dark past that haunts her every day of her 17 year old life. Just as she's finally reaching...
1.7K 90 16
"so can i call you tonight? i'm trying to make up my mind" Y/N L/N, Stiles Stilinski and Scott McCall. The three of them had been best friends for so...