Memories (Part two of true lo...

Von oregonmarie

Marie Left her boyfriend Ethan back three years ago when her friends and Ethan graduated with her. Saying "Go... Mehr

Memories// Part two of true love E.D.
Packing
Arrival
Moving In
Greeting
Reunited
Interrupted
Penny Friend
Date with Jack?
Regrets
The Big Trip
Future
False
Home
She's Back
Backing Down
Dizzy
The day has come
Honey Moon
Maddie's Wedding
...
Never Knew

Media

880 23 1
Von oregonmarie

Ethan POV

It's June 18 at 5:12 am. I got up early because today is the day I get to go to Portland OR with Marie for the first time. I have never been to Portland OR and I am excited. Grayson and Ashley are up helping me pack for a two month trip. My flight is at 7:00 am. I have two suitcases and one of them are full. I barely packed last night since I was taking care of Summer last night when Ashley had to bring Grayson to the doctors for a check up. I watched bob the builder and Dora on Netflix until they got back. I also had to get her ready for bed. Anyways, back to today... Daisy is taking me and Marie to the airport. We have to kinda sneak to the airport without people noticing. If we do get caught.. Than we have to either make a story or tell the truth. Grayson is feeling much better today and is back on the computer because Ashley and Grayson are planning on buying a house and letting me have the apartment to myself. I would love to have Marie move in with me, but she already bought a dorm for the school years. We and Grayson are still gonna make content for the fans though. We now have our own vlogging channels. I vlog every once in a while, but hopefully daily vlogs soon😉

One Hour Later

I finished packing and Daisy and Marie should be here any minute. I sat on the couch with my two suitcases.

"Hey we are outside and I the coast is clear" texted Marie.

"Okay I am coming" I texted back. I am wearing black Adidas soccer training pants and a tank top. I also paired it with my black slip on Vans and a blue Adidas hat and sunglasses. Lol it's so the paparazzi won't think it's me. I grabbed my suitcases and said my goodbyes to the Fam in the apartment. I walked down the long hallway and headed to the first floor. I walked through the lobby and opened the door to see Marie waiting outside the black jeep. She than opened the trunk and she helped me put my bags in. We didn't talk because we were concerned if there were paparazzi watching and we didn't want them to hear our voices. I hopped into the back seats with Marie. I closed the door as Daisy started the car. "Hey." Said Marie. "Hey." I said with a smile. "Hey everyone." Said Daisy laughing. "Hey Daisy." I said as we drove away. Marie was wearing black Adidas soccer training pants just like mine. She was wearing an cute top from VS Pink and paired it with white Vans and sunglasses. "Are you excited?" Marie asked. "Totally." I said with a smile. She than smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. Marie was sitting in the middle seat and I was sitting on the left side.

*Skip Car Ride Because It's Boring*

Marie POV
We made it to the airport safely. We all hoped out the car and I got my two suitcases and backpack and Ethan got his two suitcases and a backpack as well. I hugged Daisy as Ethan did the same. Now me and Ethan are walking into the airport. We came 20 minutes early. We went through security and placed out suitcases on the track. We sat in chairs for about five minutes before we board the plane. "Gate 400 is ready to board to Portland Oregon." Said the lady on the speaker. We got up with our backpacks on our backs. We gave the lady our tickets as she gave me and Ethan a quick stare. She was nice, but seemed nervous. Was she a Dolan Twins fan? We got on the plane and our seats were next to each other. There was a empty seat in between us, and we have no idea if it's taken.

Now the plane is ready to take off and no one was sitting in between us so Ethan decided to sit in the window seat and I sat in the middle. Are bags were by our feet. I ended up falling asleep on Ethan's shoulder.

*Two Hours Later*

"Babe we are here" whispered Ethan into my ear. I stood up with a sleepy face and smiled. "Okay." I said as I began to stretch. We were about to land so I buckled my seatbelt and put the tray thing in front of me; up. Now we landed so I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my bag. Me and Ethan walked off the plane into the tube thing. We walked down the long hallway. We had to go through a fast security check before going for our suitcases. Me and Ethan got our suitcases and headed to the waiting area by the front doors to the pick up area. I called my parents telling them that we were here. "My parents are on their way." I said while turning off my phone. "Okay.... I am kinda nervous about seeing your parents." Said Ethan. "Don't worry.. They are excited to see you." I said kissing him afterwards. "Ethan Dolan?" Asked a female voice in front of us. I turned a girl with rosy red cheeks. F*ck I thought to myself. "Hey." Said Ethan. "Can I get a pic with you? And Marie." She said smiling at the end. "Sure." Said Ethan as he stood up. "I think I will pass." I said. "Oh come on." Said the girl with a big smile. "Okay." I said smiling. I got up and stood by here side and Ethan kissed her cheek. I am honestly okay with Ethan kissing fans. She took the pic. "Thanks... Hey look, if you guys really are dating... I don't have to say anything about where you are in the bio when I post it." Said the girl. "Uh your welcome and please don't say anything... You can still post the pic tho." Said Ethan smiling. "Okay." She said smiling as Ethan hugged her.
"DING"

"Hey we have to go but it was nice meeting you." I said. "Ya it was nice to meet you." Said Ethan. Me and Ethan placed on our sun glasses and headed out to the pick up area. Soon I saw my parents waiting outside their car. "Mom, Dad!" I yelled while walking up to them. "Oh my sweetie and Ethan!" Said my mom. I smiled as I hugged my parents and Ethan shook my dads hand and hugged my mom. "It's so nice seeing you Ethan." Said my mom. "I honestly missed you Ethan." Said my dad. "I was so excited to see you guys." Said Ethan as he took off his sunglasses. "We were to." Said my mom. Now our parents are helping us put our suitcases in the trunk. I hopped in the back seats with Ethan. Now my dad began to drive. "So we are actually having some of the family coming over to see you Marie, but I bet they would love to meet Ethan." Said my mom. "I will love to meet them." Said Ethan.

*skip Car Ride*

We reached my parents house in Portland. My little sister still lives here of course and she is a freshman in high school. We grabbed our suitcases and my dad unlocked the door. I walked in to see the house I didn't see for a year. It was clean and seemed like someone took time cleaning the staircase since it had stains on it when I left. "Well the family is gonna be here at 12:00 pm and there is breakfast in the kitchen if you are hungry." Said my dad. "Okay." I said smiling as my parents walked into the living room and turned on the news. "MARIE!" Yelled Jade as she ran down the stairs. "HEY!" I said as I hugged her tight. "ETHAN!" Yelled Jade as she hugged Ethan. "I missed you both and now I won't be the only child in this house for two months." Said Jade. "I am just happy that I am home." I said smiling. "Well I will see you guys later." Said Jade as she grabbed her purse and opened the front door. "Payton is here so I will see you guys later." Said Jade before she closed the door. "Have fun!" Said my mom as Jade was about to close the door. "Hungry?" I asked Ethan. "Not really.. Maybe later." Said Ethan. "Okay." I said as I grabbed my suitcases and began to haul it up the stairs as Ethan did the same. I finally reached my bedroom door. I opened it to feel a cold breeze hit me. There was also a sweet berry sent that came with it. I walked into my clean bedroom and placed my suitcases on my bed as Ethan did the same. "Wow.. Never seen your room before." Said Ethan as he looked around. "I think you did when I snapchated me packing for college." I said smiling. "Well maybe a little bit of the room." Said Ethan smiling. "Well are you ready to unpack?" I asked. "Yep." Said Ethan as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I just kissed him for five seconds. "Okay let's start." I said as I let go of him and opened my first suitcase which was filled with clothes. I opened my walk in closet with multiple empty hangers and a few pieces of clothing hanging. I grabbed the hangers and threw them on the bed. Me and Ethan began to hang up our clothes and put some in the draws. I than placed our shoes on the shelfs inside the closet. About an hour later, we finished. I placed my empty and kinda empty suitcase on the floor and I flew onto the bed. I lied down as Ethan  lied down next to me. "So who's Payton?" Asked Ethan. "Ugh... Jade's boyfriend." I said disgusted. "So that's a bad thing?" Asked Ethan. "He is just weird to me." I said getting up. "Wanna eat?" I asked. "Sure." Said Ethan as he got up and followed me down to the kitchen. There were bacon, eggs, toast, and sausage. "I hate sausage." I said as I skipped the plate of sausage. "I remember that." Said Ethan. "Ha me too." I said smiling as I placed the plate into the microwave.

*When Grandma and Grandpa arrive at 12 pm*

"There is my two beautiful girls." Said my grandma. (Jade was back) "great to see you." I said as I hugged Grandma and Grandpa. (Dads side of the family) "now who is this handsome man here." Said my grandma as she looked at Ethan behind me. "This is my.... Boyfriend Ethan.... Dolan." I said smiling. "Hi" said Ethan as he hugged my grandma and Grandpa. "He looks like a keeper Marie." Said my grandpa after he hugged my grandpa. "Yep." I said again. "DING DONG"
My mom runs to the door to see her sister and her husband with their two younger kids. "Marie, auntie Lyn is here." Said my mom. Me and Ethan excuse ourselves from my grand parents as we walk to the front door. "Oh she is just a big girl now." Said my aunt. I hugged her and said "nice to see you."
"This is Marie's boyfriend." Said my mom as she looked at Ethan. "Hey, I am Ethan." Said Ethan. "Well hi there I am Lyn, my husband Nick and my two kids, Jake and Patricia." Said auntie Lyn. "Nice to meet you." Said Ethan. Me and Ethan than just walked to the living room and sat down. "I am kinda nervous to meet your family." Said Ethan as he sat by me. "Don't worry." I said while placing my hand on his thigh. "Hey you love birds." Said my mom. "Hey mom." I said. "The family really wants to talk about college and life with you when everyone comes." Said my mom. "Okay." I said. "Should it be in here?" Asked my mom. "Sure." I said smiling. "Great... Oh uh Ethan.. They are loving you!" Said my mom with a big smile. She began to walk away. "See.. Nothing to worry about." I told Ethan. "Hopefully." Said Ethan.

*when all guest come*
I am now sitting in the living room next to Ethan. We are basically cuddling a little. All my family is basically here.
"So how is college?" Asked my auntie Lyn. "Great! I passed my finals and my roommate, Daisy is amazing." I respond.
"I have seen things going around with you and Ethan in the news." Says my dad. "Ya... We have been keeping our relationship a secret from the Media, but we are planning on telling the public soon." I said. "You guys do make a cute couple." Said my mom. "Thanks." Said Ethan. "So Ethan... I am actually quite a fan, so... How is Grayson? I heard he is sick." Said my cousin Lucy. "Well Grayson is feeling a lot better and he has Ashley and his daughter Summer to take care of him... They are actually planning on moving to a house in Hollywood hills." Said Ethan.
"So Ethan..  You are famous?" Asked my Grandma. "Uh yes, me and my brother." Said Ethan. "Amazing." Said my grandma. "Do you guys think about getting married?" Asked My Cousin Nick. "Well.. We are only 22.... But maybe sometime in our twenties." I said. "Okay." Said Nick.

*After conversation*
We are now eating dinner at the large dinning room table. There was about 20 people here not including me, Ethan, Jade, Mom, and Dad. My younger and older brother couldn't make it since my younger brother in in College in Utah and my older Brother is living in Arizona with his wife. We finished dinner and I said goodbye to everyone as they left. Afterwards me and Ethan headed to 'Our' room. "Should we tell them that we are dating?" I asked as Ethan closed the door. "I mean it's for the best." Said Ethan. "Ya..." I said. I sat down on my bed and Ethan did the same. We both pulled out our Phones and went on Twitter.

Marie:
It's no longer a secret... I am dating Ethan Dolan. We first started dating back in high school until I had to move away after Graduation.

Marie:
Well here I am three years later... In LA for a University. Me and Ethan started to date a few weeks of me being in LA.

Marie:
Please understand that we kept it a secret, so the fans wouldn't be upset. There are some haters out there, but I know most of you are supporters.

Marie:
I love you...

I shut my phone and looked at Ethan's phone. He posted...

Ethan:
If you haven't heard already... Me and Marie ate dating. We started dating back in High School until she moved away after graduation.

Ethan:
Three years later, she returned to LA to come to UCLA. We started to date again after she spent a few weeks in LA.

Ethan:
I hope you guys understand... We kept a secret, so we wouldn't hurt your guy's feelings. Please don't hate and support us.

"Well we did it baby." I said to Ethan as he turned off his phone. "I love you." Said Ethan as we kissed until it turned into a make out...
----------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter. Marie and Ethan finally told the fans about the big secret they have been hiding. See you in the next chapter!
                                -Aleea

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.1K 80 22
Kylee is finally living in La with her two best friends and boyfriend and life is great. Will anything bad happen? Will things get in the way? Read t...
40.2K 625 24
Emerson cook has been best friends with Ethan and GraysonDolan for as long as she can remember. Will moving to California change her feelings for som...
268K 7.1K 50
Now that Maria has decided to stay in New Jersey, also happens to be in a relationship with Grayson but will things go wrong? Will her and Ethan poss...
9.2K 232 45
Ethan and Grayson Dolan has always been bullied and lied to and about. They move to LA after years of mistreatment and abuse from the people around...