You're mine

By Temariyo

This story talks about a man who fall in love with a maid, who doesn't love him, but he wants her so badly th... More

Your mine : " characters "
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue
Characters pictures

Chapter 27

15K 566 14
By Temariyo

Alexandra p.o.v:

I really miss you my old man .

I thought to myself as I looked at the sky , it's been two days since Jack asked me to leave with him .

Ever since then , he have been avoiding me . All the time .

Lili kept asking what's going on but I kept saying nothing , how can I possibly tell her what happened ?

I walked in the hallway ,and I suddenly saw someone coming.

I looked closely to see . oh! It's that man from before !

He was walking with Mr Tom, our eyes met . He smirked to me .

As he reached me I stood in respectful position that every maid show .

" May I've a cup of coffee , please? " he said, heading to the living room .

Mr Tom nodded, so I had no other choice but to obey .

As I enter the room: bringing the coffee he asked for earlier .

I see him standing with master, and they seem to be alike .

Expect that the guest have really long black hair, and wear pair of glasses.

And he is taller then master .

" Ah, thank you " he smiled at me . Also his attitude and acting are more nicer then him .

Master rarely smile or laugh.

I noticed master looking at me . " You can leave now " he ordered with cold voice.

I nodded, and left fast .

Alfred p.o.v :

He asked specifically her to bring him coffee. So he is seriously after her .

I looked at her for moment, then ordered her to leave .

" How rude of you. What if there was something else I wanted ? " he asked, looking at me .

" There are plenty of other maids . Ask any of them " I replied, simply.

" I see . You're more attracted to her then I thought. How interesting " he smirked with evil .

" What brought you here? " I asked straightforwardly and honestly.

" I just wanted to talk about work. I also discovered that your wife have been cheating on you " he smirked more.

" I know who's the person, or should I say people? "

" And so? " I asked, crossing my arms .

" You're not interested ? " he asked.

" not even a bit " I said, honestly.

I really don't care about what she does. Our marriage is only a deal after all .

" I see . As I thought " he laughed.

" Don't worry. There was only one person, she has been in a relationship with, but she stopped it for a long time ago " he explained.

" Could it possibly be you? " I questioned. I don't care even if it's him .

" I've told you, didn't I? That woman isn't good for me " he said, smirking.

" I'll be leaving now . Have a good day, Mr Alfred " he said, walking to the door .

" Was this the only reason you came for? " I asked him .

" No. I just wanted to see this place, again " he looked around.

" Still the same as ever " he said walking off .

Alexandra p.o.v:

I was standing in the garden. I wonder if that person and master hate each other?

Master seem to hate him . A lot .

I suddenly saw someone looking at the garden . It's him!!

He is walking by himself . I guess it's not his first visit, he seems to know the place quite well.

Suddenly, he looked at me . Our eyes met .

" Ah, you're that maid, again " he said, walking to me .

" Ah, mister! Are you lost? Should I show you the way? " He doesn't seem to be, yet he must have reason to talk to me .

" Would you like to be my maid? " He asked me straightly.

" Ah... oh... no. I cannot if the master doesn't allow that " I answered.

" I'm asking about your opinion. So, I'll recover your answer the next time I get here " he said, wanting to walk away.

" Wait..." I called him.

" Hmm? " He showed a questioned face.

" Could you... by any chance be related to master? " I asked, honestly.

He was shocked at first, only to let out a laugh.

" You're the first person to say that, " he smiled to me.

" You two really seem to be alike! Both hair colour and behaviours and..." Cold eyes, but I cannot say that.

" I see. Well, my hair is quite taller than his. I also " he took off his glasses " My eyes colour is different, and if you work for Mr Alfred for a while, you would actually notice the differences between us " he smirked.

" But you are indeed smart " he looked at me.

" That's not true " I said, looking at him, " You both have that cold look in your eyes. Same attitude " he looked at me for a while, then he laughed.

" You really are something " he smirked, looking at me with his cold eyes. Only the colour is different, but the way they stare and the way their eyes look is the same .

He afterward wears his glasses again. With those glasses, it's even harder to notice that.

" I'll be more than glad to continue my speech with you, the next time we meet. " He said, walking away .

Why do I have a bad feeling about this guy?

" What are you doing there?! " Asked the maid Serena.

" Nothing, just..." I said to her as she cut me.

" Do you know who is that?! He is the lord Sam. Not only the richest person in this place, he is one of the richest people in all London! " She yelled .

" Don't talk to him again . We: the maids, aren't supposed to " she ordered.

But he was the one who talked to me....

I suddenly remembered Jack, I've to see him .

" Jack " I called him after I walked into the stable.

" Yes? " He answered, not looking at me .

" Why are you avoiding me?! " I asked him, feeling sad . I don't want to lose him as a friend.

" What are you talking about? I didn't do that " he said, not looking me .

" You are right now!! " I said, turning his face to see him .

" You want to know why? " He said, pushing me down .

" It's because... I like you! " He said with a blush on his face, and serious gaze .

" I'm sorry....Jack " I said, looking at him in the eyes .

" Hahaha, it's fine " he sighed, getting off me .

" I knew the answer from the beginning " he said, walking out of the stable.

Jack.....

Alfred p.o.v:

I come back to the room, my room, late a bit .

" You haven't been giving me much attention, lately " said lady Lona, sitting against the mirror looking at herself.

" Have I... became old?! " She said, feeling sad. " Or did you find a new girl! " She yelled .

" Shh " I said, walking to her . Holding her long blonde hair from behind, Putting my hands on her neck and leaning down .

" Don't mistake me for yourself, my lady " I whispered to her .

" W--what?! " She said, surprised.

" It's fine. You can do whatever you want " I kissed her neck .

" But... don't you dare get into my matters " I said with a cold voice as I put my hands on her neck, and started to strangle her .

" Please let go... I cannot breathe! " she said, trying to get away.

" Shh. Now, now, be quite " I whispered into her ear .

" Better to remember: this is only a deal " I said, letting go of her neck and she started breathing heavily.

" You can hate me for that " I said, wanting to leave .

" Wait!! Please... don't leave me " she said, hugging me from behind.

" I won't get into your matters, and I won't cheat on you... just don't leave me!! " She hugged me tighter .

Such a pain .

" I won't... " I turned and hugged her from the front, as she hold onto me tightly.

" At least for now " I continued my words with a smirk .

Another girl .... why not? I just found the right one.....Alexandra .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.2K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
7.3K 1.2K 34
A reputed bussiness man was forced to do a contract marriage with an unknown women to fulfil his mother's dream...though circumstances bring them clo...
747K 24K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...