~Creepypasta Oneshot Book~...

By bluecat17

~Boo!~ ^*^ Hi everyone, Boo here, and this is going to be a little book for creepypasta oneshots I come up wi... More

~Hide and Seek~~Jeff the Killer x Child!Reader~
~I Won't Leave You...~~Laughing Jack x Child!Reader~
~So Soft...~~Sonic.EXE x Child!Reader~
~You're not alone anymore...~~Jason the toymaker x Child!Orphan!Reader
~Ticci Tick Tick!~~Ticci Toby x Child!Abused!Reader
~I Hate Losing..!~~Laughing Jack x Reader~
~Author's Note: 100 Reads! ^*^~
~A Bloody Love~~Jeff the Killer x Killer!Reader
~Author's note: 200 reads! ^*^
~Author's Note: 300 Reads! ^*^~
~Author's Note: 400 Reads! ^*^~
~Jeff the Killer x Toddler!Reader~
~Masky the babysitter~~Masky x Child!Reader
~Author's Note: +1,000 reads!! ^*^~
~Protector from the Storm~~Eyeless Jack x Child!Reader~
~Author's Note: I'm so sorry... >*<'''~
~That Smile Suits You~~Candy Pop x Child!Reader~
~Everyone needs Somebody~~Tsundere!Jeff the Killer x Reader~
~Mr. Glutton!!~~Jason the Toymaker x Reader~

~Ghosts, are imaginary. I, am REAL.~~Jeff the killer x Child!Reader~

6.9K 126 136
By bluecat17

(This is going to be more of a story like the Jason the toymaker one, it's very long so be ready to read alot of words. I am basing it off a Jeff the Killer story that was read by MrCreepypasta. -The video up top is the story.-  (There's a little language too. xx') I hope you guys like it! ^^)

You're 12 years old, but despite your age you're pretty smart, one of the highest in your class infact, but you're bullied in school, and one of those encounters led to psychical violence, leaving you with bruised arms and legs, scratched up shoulders, plus a black eye.

Your brother is a senior in high school and he has 3 friends: Dan, Bill, and Sandra.

(Sorry if I spelled 'Sandra' wrong. o-o')

He had to make a quick trip out of town for the weekend and he left you in the care of Dan, your father died from cancer and your mother committed suicide a few weeks later, leaving you and your brother on your own.

Dan was his friend since kindergarten, so he trusts him greatly.

He met Bill in middle school a few years later.

And then there's Sandra, they're great friends, but she's secretly his high school crush.

You were sitting in the backseat of Dan's old Pontiac along with Bill and Sandra, while Dan of course was in the drivers seat, watching the road with a small smile in the corner of his mouth. Bill had his hand on your back as a way of comforting you, he cared about you as is if he was your brother too.

You weren't really paying attention to the scenery, you were to busy drawing in a coloring book Dan gave you to use, the only thing he gave you to 'color' with was a small mechanical pencil. Technically it could color in, but the point of a 'coloring book' isn't exactly to fill in the shapes with MORE black and grey, so you just drew and scribbled on the pages instead. You were a pretty good drawer aswell.

"So Dan, where is it we're going exactly?" Sandra asked Dan, looking away from her window.

"Sorry Sandra, can't tell ya. But when we get there, you'll be thanking me." Dan replied.

After that a couple more hours of driving followed, until finally, you arrived at an old abandoned warehouse, the place looked as if it hadn't been used in years.

"The reason is, because this place right here, is haunted." Dan looked back at you all.

You were interested in what Dan was saying, but you pretended you weren't listening, continuing to draw.

You looked at each side to see Bill and Sandra were looking at eachother.

"No really! There are all sorts of stories about this place! Here-I'll tell you guys one." Dan continued.

You listened intently, you were into scary things, so you were eager to hear what he was going to say.

Sandra however, didn't seem so excited.

"Oh goody!" She said sarcastically.

"Okay, it all started a year or so ago. Some kids were using this place as a sort of hangout or something. So, one day, the kids heard a noise come from the back of the warehouse. Said it was a... crashing sound...? Yeah, like something fell over or something. So they sent one of the kids to go check it out. Well, after a couple minutes, the kid doesn't come back. Now, they're getting scared, thinking something could have happened to him. So they're getting ready to go look for him, when all of the sudden, he runs straight towards them. And when he appears, his arms are all bloody, he has scratch marks on his shoulders, and a black eye."

"He was much like little (Y/n) here." He motioned his hand to you with a sympathetic look.

"The kids asked him 'who did this?' All he said was, 'Hi-him, a ghost... that face... that damn face..!' "

You felt Bill put his hands over your ears.

"Dan!" He practically yelled at him.

"She's not listening, she's too busy with her book." Dan chuckled.

Oh how you wanted to prove him wrong.

Bill removed his hands afterwards, seeing what he meant. Even though it actually wasn't true.

You all got out of the car and Dan finished up his story.

"Anyways, the kids leave and take their friend back to his house, tell his parents about it, and then they end up shipping him off to some psycho ward upstate. But the weirdest part about that, is that alot of people have passed by the warehouse, said they've seen weird stuff through the windows, eyes peering out at you, smile of a maniac. But no one has actual proof of this, except for now, because we're gonna get that proof."

Bill and Sandra were silent for a moment, but then they started to bust out laughing.

"Are you kidding me, Dan?  How stupid can you be?" Bill said.

They laughed for a good few minutes and Dan waited for them to stop, meanwhile you were eyeing old warehouse, curious to see if you could spot something.

Suddenly, you saw something white run past one of the windows, your eyes instantly locked on the window, waiting to see if it would go by again, but it never did.

After a little while they finally cooled down.

"Oh? You're done?" Dan asked with sarcasm of his own.

"Well I guess since you guys don't believe me, I can go own in by myself. Besides, you guys are practically afraid of your own shadows. A little 'abandoned warehouse' would scare the living shit out of you."

"Dan!" Sandra yelled this time.

"She's writing in her book! She has been since we left!" He defended himself once again.

He was right about that, but not the fact that you were very clearly listening in on their conversation.

Dan went to the back of the car and pulled out a camera, along with a cellphone that he had.

"Oh and don't expect a ride back home either." He said suddenly, and you smiled mischeviously to yourself.

You knew what he was doing.

"Wait-what?" Bill quickly reacted.

Dan looked back at them with a sly smirk on his face.

"I am your only ride, and I'll be going with the keys in my pocket at all times. So if you want me to drive you back home, you'll have to come."

"You son of a--!" Bill started.

"Ah ah ah! No language around the kid remember? And besides, no warehouse, no drive." Dan interrupted him.

Bill and Sandra grunted and walked after him, you followed behind with your book to your chest.

"But what about (Y/n)?" Sandra paused, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"What about her? She's twelve, she can look after herself, besides, it's not like we're going to leave her out here all by herself." Dan responded.

Sandra sighed and continued walking, staying by you.

"You alright with going in here?" She asked you.

You nodded with a small smile.

"Alright... but the second you feel uncomfortable you and I can run out of there okay?" Sandra smiled. And you laughed with an 'Okay'.

Once you all were infront of the building, Bill went to the door, he turned the handle to find that it was locked.

"Well, it's locked, let's g-" Bill stopped when he saw Dan pull out a screwdriver and jab it into the lock, he twisted for a couple seconds, and the door popped open.

"You were saying, Bill?"

All four of you slowly walked in, at first, all you could see was pure darkness, except for the light beams from the windows above.

Dan took out his camera and turned the light on.

"Well, let's start. Okay, Sandra, you go in the back with Bill. (Y/n) and I are gonna go look to see if there's a basement in this place."

Your eyes widened slightly in surprise, you were always a quiet kid, you never really reacted to much.

"What?! No way!" Bill interjected, stepping closer to you.

"Yeah, she's just a kid, a hurt one at that, she shouldn't even be in a place like this to begin with." Sandra agreed.

"Well, let's hear what she wants to do shall we?" Dan suggested, walking up to you and kneeling down so you were at eye level.

"Wanna come with your pal Dan to look around?" Dan asked with a childish tone in his voice.

You gave him a smile and nodded.

"See? She wants to come." Dan emphasised his point.

The two sighed, and knelt down to you aswell.

"You sure you want to? You really don't have to if you don't." Bill asked.

"Totally, you can just stay with me and Bill if you want." Sandra added.

"I wanna go look around, this place looks pretty cool to me." You grinned at them.

They sighed once more, and Sandra hugged you while Bill rubbed your head.

"Be careful." Sandra warned sweetly, and you nodded.

"Alright, (Y/n), let's go." Dan said warmly, reaching his free hand out for you to take.

You took it happily, holding your book in your arm.

"And remember guys, the creepier, the more likely haunted it is to be." Dan called to them.

With that, the group parted.

You and Dan walked on for a little while, Dan skimmed the walls until he noticed to gate doors.

He let go of your hand and grabbed his screwdriver.

You held your book tightly to your chest as you watched, occasionally resisting the urge to touch your black eye.

He used his screwdriver on the lock, and opened it.

"Well there you are." He said, flashing his light down into the darkness below.

"Alright, (N/N)."

-(Nickname, preferably a shorter version of your name if it's a long one.)-

"Let's see what's down here shall we?" He said, smiling.

You nodded excitedly, and he laughed. He handed you his cellphone to use as a light.

He walked down onto the steps first, and motioned for you to follow.

"Watch your step, these stairs are pretty steep." He said cautiously.

You both slowly walked down until he stopped.

You wondered what was wrong until you saw what he was looking at.

Along the walls, were carvings of somekind.

"Weird.." Dan says, continuing downward.

"Can ghosts physically do that?" Dan quietly asked himself.

"WHOA!!" Dan screamed as he suddenly fell.

"DAN!!" You called to him as you fearfully watched him fade into the darkness, the sound of his body hitting the stairs echoing throughout the basement.

"SON OF A BITCH!" You heard Dan yell out after a few moments.

"D-Dan, are you okay?" You called downward, hoping he'd hear you, you held your book even tighter to your chest.

"Yeah! Don't worry, (Y/n) I'm alright! I just slipped on something is all." He replied.

"Should I try to walk down?" You asked.

"Yeah, it's okay, just be very careful, one of those steps has something slippery on it." He said.

"Okay."

You looked at each step very carefully with the light of his phone, you froze when you saw what he must have slipped on.

It was a dark red liquid, it couldn't be mistaken, it was blood.

"Urghh Dammit!" You heard Dan yell again.

"What happened?" You asked.

"I bumped into something, don't worry I'm fine." Dan replied again.

You carefully stepped past the blood, curious but slightly fearing of what might have caused it.

Once you got to the ground, you searched left and right for Dan.

"Dan? Dan?? Where did you go?" You called out to the darkness.

You suddenly began to hear Dan cry out in absolute horror.

"Dan???" You yelled in bewilderment.

His cries became terror filled wails.

"Dan!" You ran, trying desperately to find him.

You suddenly bumped into something and stumbled to the floor, dropping the phone.

You groaned, rubbing your head with your eyes closed.

You tried to think of what it was you ran into, and realized... it felt alot like a person, but... it certainly wasn't Dan, his wails of fear could still be heard.

You gulped, unsure of what to do, when suddenly you felt something touch your face, like a hand.

A cold hand held your face, as if whoever it was, was examining you.

You could feel their warm breath on your face.

You kept your eyes shut, afraid of what you would see, until you heard a voice speak, inches from your face.

"Open your eyes."

You slowly opened your eyes, and resisted the urge to gasp or yell in surprise and shock.

Infront of you, illuminated by the light of Dan's phone, was a face.

A man's face.

His skin was a ghostly pale, and he had shaggy black hair.

His eyes were a faint blue color, but they seemed black, and they never closed.

His mouth was what shocked you most.

His cheeks were bloody, with long, curved upward, streaks carved into them. It looked like a  huge smile, making it hard to tell what expression he was really making.

"Hmm... you're alot more... obedient, than the others." The man spoke quietly.

You wanted to run, you wanted to curl up into a ball and hide, you wanted to cry, but you could only do one of those things.

You felt your eyes tear up, and you winced as you felt your black eye begin to sting.

"Aw, where'd this come from?" He asked, his fingers lightly brushing the swollen flesh.

"Some b-bullies at my school.." You told him.

He looked a bit shocked.

"You're bullied in school?" He tilted his head.

You nodded.

"Were you?" You questioned.

"Erm.. yeah, I was." He said somewhat irked, as if the subject bothered him.

"Hm... I like your face." You said with a smile, it was true, his face looked pretty amazing to you.

He seemed pretty taken back by what you said.

"W..what?"

"I like your face! It looks beautiful." You gave him a closed eye smile.

"Um...t-thank you.." He stuttered.

"Hehe." You giggled.

"Heh... you're a pretty good kid... I think I'll keep you." He said with a small smirk on his lips.

"Keep me?" You tilted your head.

"Yeah..." He smiled wider, and in seconds, he lifted you up in the air and held you in his arms.

"Wee!" You laughed, you liked being carried.

"Oh? You think that's fun do you?" He asked playfully.

"Uh huh." You giggled.

"Well, how about you and I play a little game?"

You tilted your head again.

"Lets call it... 'safe room'." He said.

"Okay?" You nodded.

He went up the stairs of the basement and walked up a set of metal stairs, leading to another corridor.

He opened a door that led to a small room, and walked inside.

"This is the room you're gonna stay in until I come back, the safe room! If you stay in here until I say the game is over, you win!" He explained in a childish voice.

"Okay." You laughed at how silly his voice sounded.

He set you down on a small chair and began to walk out of the room.

"Wait!" You said, remembering something.

"Yes?" He turned and looked back at you.

"Are you going back to the basement?" You asked.

He nodded.

"Um, while you're down there, could you get my coloring book for me please? I think I dropped it when I accidentally ran into you." You scratched your head.

"Hmm.. alright, it'll give you something to do while you wait right?" He laughed, and went out of the room.

You looked around.

The walls were old, with chapped paint along the walls.

The wooden floorboards were chipped and they creaked with age.

You were thinking about the man and how you had just met him, when the thought of Dan crossed your mind.

Where was he? Where was Sandra and Bill? What was going to happen to them?

What was the man leaving to do?

As soon as the last question raced through your head, you froze.

You waited in silence and slight fear in the room, wishing you had something to hold on to.

"What the HELL Dan!?" You heard Bill's voice yell in the warehouse.

You heard the door begin to creak and looked to see the man from before come inside. He had your coloring book in his hand. He walked over, and handed it to you.

"Here you go kid." He said quietly.

"Yay! Thank you!" You smiled happily as you took it.

"You're welcome... by the way... my name is Jeff." He said.

"I'm (Y/n)." You told him.

"Hm. It's suits you." Jeff said with a nod.

"Um... Jeff?" You looked up at him with nervous (E/c) eyes.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Um... what happened to Dan?"

The man seemed to tense up slightly.

"Well... let's just say... he's gone to sleep." His voice seemed to darken at the word 'sleep'.

"Okay... but what's going to happen to Bill and Sandra then?"

"They're going to join him." His eyes seemed to darken briefly aswell.

You whimpered in slight fear, and looked down, holding the book tightly.

"It's alright... your friends will be fine. I'm just... setting them free." He spoke camly.

You nodded lightly.

He looked away for a moment, as if he were thinking of what he was going to do.

And he quickly held your head, planting a kiss your forehead.

He gave your (H/c) head a few pats before walking out of the room once more.

You giggled and touched the place his lips briefly were.

"Dan, over here!" You heard Sandra's voice call out.

"Hey, Dan! Where's (Y/n)?" She continued.

"Dan, if this is another joke where you pop out at me, or if you're making (Y/n) hide somewhere, you can kiss your butt goodbye." You heard her state angrily.

If 'put him to sleep' meant what you think it did, then you knew that the person she was calling to...

Was not Dan.

You were scared, you really were, if Dan really was dead, than it was only a matter of time before Sandra and Bill met the same fate.

You ran to the door, and ever so slowly opened it with your free hand.

You slid out, and speed walked along the metal flooring that held you up.

You stopped once you saw a long pathway that seemed to show a view of the middle area of the warehouse.

You got on your knees to hide incase Jeff was around, and looked through the metal bars to see Sandra, looking for... what couldn't be Dan.

"Dan? Where are you?" You heard her ask.

You looked at what she had focused on and your blood ran cold, it was a figure.

"Dan! There you are! C'mon, let's go find Bill and get the heck out of here." She spoke relieved.

You were a bit surprised she hadn't noticed you weren't there yet, but that quickly went away.

"C'mon, Dan, there's no such things as ghosts, I don't even know why we came here."

"W...Wait a minute... Dan, where's (Y/n)?" You heard her quickly ask afterwards.

You watched, frozen in fear, as you saw the figure slowly walked toward her, you knew for a fact, that the figure wasn't who she thought it was.

"I believe you." You heard a familiar raspy voice speak.

It was just as you feared, it was Jeff.

As his face comes into view, you see Sandra step back in terror.

"Oh my..-" Her voice trembled.

"I do-believe you." Jeff continued as he slowly walked closer.

"There are no ghosts, those, are fake terrors-imaginary, thought up, by those who mistake them for real terrors. Nothing of real terrors... like ME. You can see me, touch me, hear the words I'm speaking now, and now, I will unleash some terror on you." You saw him slowly pull out a knife, and you had to resist the urge to call out to Sandra.

Sandra turned and ran, but Jeff was to fast and he quickly tackled her.

He pulled the knife and lunged it down.

That was more than enough for you to see, you quickly turned and snuck back into the corridor, you ran as fast as you could back into the room, as swiftly as possible squeezing through the door and shutting it. You fell to the floor in tears, leaning on the front of the chair, as you heard Sandra shriek in terror.

"Sandra..." You cried quietly, holding your book as tightly as you could.

After a few minutes, you calmed down, but you heard Bill suddenly yell, probably at Jeff.

"You bastard! I'll KILL YOU!!"

You knew Bill was next, and there was nothing you could do to stop it, but for some reason...

You felt that you needed to watch it happen.

Besides, you had already lost Jeff's little 'game' by going out to see Sandra anyways.

You set the book down on the chair, and slowly exited the room once more.

You snuck back into the corridor and looked out just in time to see Jeff brake Bill's wrist.

Bill let out a wail of pain that was so loud you had to cover your ears.

You saw him drop something, it looked to be a knife.

You looked to the side to see Sandra sprawled on the ground.

It was just as you thought.

You sniffled a bit at the loss of your friends, and watched as Jeff elbowed Bill in the stomach and threw him to the ground, quickly retrieving the knife afterwards.

You snuck onto the metal pathway and watched Jeff closely.

"My poor delusion-minded friend." You heard him laugh faintly.

"Can't you see? You should be happy! I'm ending all this suffering that the world might bring you!"

You looked at Bill. And you your surprise, he saw you aswell.

"(Y-Y/n)!" You heard Bill choke out.

You quickly crouched down behind the bars as Jeff noticed Bill's words and turned to look in your direction.

You heard Jeff chuckle.

"I thought I told you to stay in the safe room silly!" He said in a surprisingly playful and soft tone.

You looked through the bars too see him looking at you.

"I know you're back there." He laughed.

"Leave her alone you bastard!" You heard Bill threaten him, and he jolted up in an attempt to tackle him.

But Jeff slashed his arm and knocked him to the ground.

"Oh (Y/n)?" You heard him somewhat sing as he looked back at you.

"Come on out, I'm not going to hurt you... I want you to see this." He said.

You gulped, and slowly got to your feet.

"There you are!" He laughed.

You walked down the pathway and went down a set of stairs that led to the middle.

Jeff watched you intently as you ran over to him.

"Why are you doing this..?" You asked fearfully.

His smile widened, and he put a bloody hand on your head, as if you were his child.

"(Y/n)... You see, I'm taking him away, away from those who deceive you... who... think that just because-you have a different look-and a mindset that others-!" His voice became angry, as he looked to the ground.

His breathing became slightly hitched, but his voice sounded calmer.

"You should be locked up."

Your eyes widened.

Who was he talking about? Himself maybe?

Bill sprung at Jeff, but Jeff easily kicked him down, putting his foot on Bill's chest.

"All those people, who think your face is different.. and you have these so called.. 'torturous' fantasies. And that you should be in a psycho place..!" He continued, his voice became upset and hurt with each word.

Bill kicked Jeff right between his legs, and in return Jeff gave Bill a fair kick in his face.

You could see pain, not psychical but mental pain in Jeff's face, regardless of the smile on his cheeks you knew he was truly upset.

Jeff suddenly pulled you close to him, his one arm with the knife holding you tightly while the other was holding your head.

"NO!" He shouted, holding you tightly, his breathing still hitched.

"I'll never be locked away... never imprisoned." He said, his hand brushing your (Hair length) (Hair color) hair.

"I'll live my life out here, fulfilling my 'fantasies'-"

He gave a small laugh.

"Of sorts.."

"And... you'll be here with me... won't you, (Y/n)?" He said softly.

You gave a nod and a tiny smile.

He let you go, but he took your right hand in his as he leaned down.

And you watched, as he slowly slid the knife, into Bill's heart.

"Now..." He whispered darkly.

His tone, became one, of pure, frightening, agony.

"...GO...TO...SLEEP..."

As Bill slowly died, the last thing he saw, was you standing behind Jeff, still holding his hand, with your small smile still on your face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 18
Before anyone reads on, this book includes my CreepyPasta original characters! Which means that the following content and chapters will mention my ch...
6.9K 91 73
A Slenderverse one shot book. Some of the stuff here will likely be ideas I have but don't have inspiration to write an entire story around. Other st...
117K 2.7K 46
Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic and I hope u enjoy it. This book contains stuff about creepypasta that not may be correct but I don't know ever...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...