Taken by The Sidemen (DISCONT...

By bigbourt

WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX More

Chapter 1- Innocence
Chapter 2- Suspicious
Chapter 3- Intruder
Chapter 4- Disgusted
Chapter 5- Truth
Chapter 7- The Aftermath
Chapter 8- Taken by The Who?
Chapter 9- Finally
Chapter 10- Boss
Chapter 11- Is He Serious?
Chapter 12- Sweet Cheeks
Chapter 13- Hidden
Chapter 14.1 - Symptoms
Chapter 14.2 Alone
Chapter 14.3- To Be or Not To Be
Chapter 15- A or B?
Chapter 16- Thoughts are Safer Than Words
Chapter 17- Doctor, oh Doctor!
Chapter 18- Goner

Chapter 6- Liar

1.3K 51 43
By bigbourt

*Warning*

10:16 A.M

"So..." Your voice awkwardly trails off as you walk to sit on the side of the bed. "What do we do?" You asked resting your head on your hand.

You looked over to Simon to see him smirking, and it didn't look like the kind smiles he had shown only moments before. The look that played on his face was filled with lust as he stood up and towered over your petite body.

He let out a dark chuckle, "You're so gullible, baby girl." Simon shook his head as confusion dominated your mind and your eyes widened.

"What?" You asked cluelessly with your face scrunched. "Ha! You really thought I was the innocent one?" He shook his head down at you as your heartbeat sped up. "I-I don't comprehend," you stuttered.

"I'm not against what they do, silly... In fact," Simon began. "We're gonna play another game," he smirked darkly.

"Listen carefully, Y/N," Simon winked as he finally knew your name. He wasn't planning on telling the others because it was his little secret. The others always pleaded to know the girl's names... But Simon liked having that one simple thing to himself. Of course, the girls were always so scared they never said their name- even if they did it wouldn't be the truth.

"I'm going to ask you a question, and if you're lying or I think you're lying... A piece of your clothes goes bye-bye," Simon mused as he gazed at you head to toe, examining every feature, every curve. The only thing you had on was bootie shorts, underwear, a bra, and a grey tank. "Seriously?" You rolled your eyes crossing your arms and gestured to yourself.

You tried to not let him intimidate you externally, but internally, you were terrified. You figured as soon as your clothing was gone he'd rape you or some shit. But hell, he's twisted. Perhaps more twisted than you thought.

"So tell me, Y/N," Simon hesitated in his words. He swiveled around in the computer chair, racking his brain of a difficult question to ask.

"What makes you scream?" His voice got low and raspy as an evil smirk twitched across his face. His eyes widened as he waited for you to answer. Of course, you made yourself feel small from the intimidation. "Uh-um..." You hesitated caught off guard.

"H-Horror films," you stuttered and looked about nervously as if you were looking for a sign that it was the right answer.

"Baby, are you lying?" Simon cooed leaning towards you, only inches from your face. "N-No," you stuttered. "I don't like horror films," You admitted honestly. You blinked rapidly, your breathing speeding up as he interrogated you.

"Hmm," he hummed in a low tone. "I'll allow it," he squinted his eyes in thought to make sure your weren't lying.

Simon soon stood up from the chair and roughly grabbed your wrist. He held your shoulders and pushed you against the wall. Simon towered over your small body as you shook in fear. You could feel the adrenaline in you run marathons in your veins. His face lingered only centimeters from yours.

Not going to lie, while he was in the kind state of mind you wouldn't have minded a little attention. But now- this twisted, malicious side of him. The red in his eyes silently told you not to look him in the eyes. For they were dominated with fire and lust.

You felt his deep breathing fall against you. You flinched at the coolness that ran down your soft skin.

Simon teased your lips, not touching them with his, but every so slightly grazing them. Enough to make you squirm under him.

Your head pressed against the wall for an escape route, but of course, no use. "I like the way you squirm," Simon cooed. "F-" "Don't speak," he shhed you. "You obey me now."

You nodded your head so he knew you comprehended his dominance.

He leaned in close to whisper just under your earlobe on your neck- your soft spot.

"I'm gonna make you scream... And squirm.

Like no one ever has." He said huskily and nearly gritted through his teeth. He pushed his body against yours, grinding his hard on against you as he lifted your shirt revealing your toned stomach. You would have pushed your shirt down, but he held your wrists above your head. You grew into your tiptoes, trying stretch from his grip. "N-No- plea-please," You pleaded.

Simon latched his lips onto our neck- sucking, licking, and nibbling. Your breathing hopelessly quickened in torture. You didn't want this. You didn't want any of this. But no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn't help-

"S-Simon," you softly moaned tilting your head back. He gripped your right thigh, lifting it to wrap around his waist, then did the same with your other leg. Simon spun you around until you felt the whole of your back against the sheets of the bed. "Fuck," you retorted in reaction.

He worked his way down your neck, to your collarbone, then just under you ear again. "F-Fuuuck," you moaned again intertwining your fingers in his hair. He fully removed your tank in a matter of seconds, your shorts not too far behind.

In all honesty, you had forgotten you were kidnapped and you fantasized yourself home, only with the boyfriend you longed for.

You had absent kindest left the real world, falling into a dream- still acting in the real world.

Simon pulled handcuffs from the drawers as you absently lay as a star-shape. He cuffed your wrists to the top headboard posts, and your ankles to the bottom posts. You squirmed at the coldness of the metal touching the bruises that lingered on your wrists and ankles.

Still in your dream trance you breathlessly pleaded-

"Take me

Take me

Take me"

Simon ridded himself of his shirt as the buttons ripped apart, you heard snaps and clicks of the buttons breaking and flying to the floor.

Simon pulled down his pants and loomed over your trembling body, "I'm going to make you mine-

-Make you scream."

You groaned and moaned at his touch. Though he was a sociopath, he still took this part slowly. Making your crumble at his voice and touch.

He skimmed his fingers down our body, starting from your lips to the hem of your panties.

Simon repeated darkly-

"Mine,

Mine,

Mine."

His fingers danced on your skin while you squirmed at his touch, lifting your hips up in the sexual torture. You silently begged for his touch as your head dug into the sheets.

Simon sucked on your breast and made dark blue and purple marks on your skin- claiming you as his. You moaned out in torture, your head spinning from the unbelievable pleasure.

"I've wondered what it's like to taste you," Simon cooed teasing your panties.

His eyes were dominated with lust as he pulled down your panties, completely revealing you to his evil sight.

You had no idea what was happening- the dream trace took you from what was really happening. You honestly believed you were home with a boyfriend, not in a prison with maniacs. You told yourself it was real- when it clearly wasn't. You had no consent of what was happening to you in the real word.

There was nothing you could do to stop it.

Simon kept teasing your body as you shook and breathed so heavily- like gasping for air if you were drowning. But you were drowning-
Drowning in the sexual torture of him. You were under his control, like a puppet master.

Simon shoved his fingers inside of you and repeatedly slammed them into you, being sure to curl them for more pleasure. He worked you and worked you, just to the top of your first climax. You screamed out his name- finally out of your trance. You screamed and screamed-

50% from terror, 50% from the insane amount of pleasure.

He sucked on your skin, still pleasing the most intimate part of your body.

"Ohhhhhh!" You breathed. Your fists bunched the sheets

He pulled his fingers from you- licking them as you watched in disgust.

He stood up from you as you relaxed. You let your head hit the pillow as you lay there breathless, feeling pain in your heat. You felt violated.

You couldn't hear anything- you were too deep in your own thoughts to hear Simon in the room.

All of a sudden you felt something around the lower half of your face. Ball sat in your mouth as it pressed to your tongue. Your lips engulfed it.

"I want to be the only one who hears your screams," Simon smirked at you as he clipped the tool shut. His smiled just in thought about your screams.

You screamed out when Simon harshly slammed himself into your heat, pounding into you as the headboard smacked the wall. Profanity and the sound of skin echoed in the room.

"Stop!" You cried out. Your sounds were muffled. Tears fell from your eyes, you were bawling. Your mind was dominated by terror and pain as he kept slamming into you.

You were in so much pain- you kept screaming, and screaming, and screaming.

"You're mine," Simon grunted as he kept thrusting.

You couldn't take it anymore. "Stop!!" You shouted again.

You felt the ball in your stomach grow, as it exploded you moaned and screamed, squirming beneath Simon. You felt a warm substance inside your as Simon fell back to the bed next to you.

Right before you passed out all you could think was-

He rapped you... And there was nothing you could do about it.

~~~
Holy shit! I'm going to hell, what did I just write!? Oh my God y'all are probably going mad! Leave vote, and comment!
~
1656 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 2.3K 35
Being the younger sister of one of the biggest YouTubers isn't as great as you think... ex specially when you have to live with his older mates... an...
45K 916 21
Boy Better Know what he's getting himself into...
25.8K 263 48
Social media story about this handsome boy 😊