The Chatroøm [Jastin]

By LaceUpBieber

Where Justin meets Jason McCann in an online group chat. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
[FINAL]
Epilogue
Sequel?
SEQUEL IS OUT!

Eight

1.8K 122 119
By LaceUpBieber

RickTheSizzler: Hello

Deadp00l: Look who finally shows up

MercedesLove: Yeah

LickMyStars: Yeah, where have you been?

RickTheSizzler: My mother is dating again.. I was upset over it but.. Things are fine now

Deadp00l: Oh shit dude, sorry

MercedesLove: We're here for you Justin

LickMyStars: Totally understandable

RickTheSizzler: thanks guys.

Deadp00l: you guys, I had sex with Kathy Michelson and now she thinks we're dating.

AvoidPeace: Who

MercedesLove: That flat chested chick in our math class?

LickMyStars: I hear she's clingy, good luck.

Deadp00l: none of you are helping.

RickTheSizzler: Just be straight forward with her.

Deadp00l: She fucking scares me

MercedesLove: If she scares you then why did you have sex with her?

Deadp00l: because she's hot?

AvoidPeace: This is why we have annoying feminists on our earth because of men like you!

Deadp00l: oh yeah I definitely enjoyed that feminist speech while she sucked me off.

MercedesLove: Sean! Stop, I am a feminist and take offense to that.

RickTheSizzler: You guys don't know what feminism is, don't you?

MercedesLove: No

AvoidPeace: Not a clue.

LickMyStars: I love Nick.

Deadp00l: same

RickTheSizzler: Well, I've got to go now. I have another category to get to

MercedesLove: What category?

RickTheSizzler: The school category, we help each other out with homework.

LickMyStars: Sounds boring

MercedesLove: Have fun!

--

RickTheSizzler: Hey

BrodyCakes: Justin!

FxckJack: I'm surprised you came

ThunderCloud: Jason told us you died in a car crash.

RickTheSizzler: Nope, lies. He's mad because I didn't take his shit.

BrodyCakes: You stood up to Jason McCann? And made it out alive?

Mikul: Holy shit.

FxckJack: Jason seemed upset when he talked to me.

RickTheSizzler: He basically said I was a fuck up, shouldn't I be upset?

Mikul: Jason's the fuck up, just like how he fucked you and fucked with your feelings.

BrodyCakes: MICHAEL!! LMFAO

FxckJack: Michael is right, I think I know why but I don't want to make any assumptions.

KingJason: Justin..

BrodyCakes: Oh boy

RickTheSizzler: Anyway.. How are you guys doing?

ThunderCloud: I'm doing great

BrodyCakes: Me too!

KingJason: Justin please! Answer me

FxckJack: I really enjoy reading this.

RickTheSizzler: That's great Brody, anything interesting happen?

KingJason: Justin.. Fucking stop

BrodyCakes: Well I saw this cute guy today at work

KingJason: Brody!

BrodyCakes: What? It's not often that someone asks about my day!

RickTheSizzler: Well I have to go now.

KingJason: Fuck! Justin stop! I fucking miss you, okay?! I miss you and it's fucking killing me!

BrodyCakes: AWWW!

Mikul: OTP

ThunderCloud: Jason McCann has feelings?

RickTheSizzler: I miss you too Jason.

And with that, I signed off my account as I let out a sigh.

I feel something when I'm with Jason, I don't know what it is.. I think I might have an idea.. Normally if I felt like I had feelings for someone, i'd find a way to prove that.

But I want to take time with Jason, take things slow and try my very best to not fuck up.

I heard my phone go off and grabbed it as I sighed, "hello?" I said. "It's Ava.. We need to talk."

--

"You're hiding something" Ava said with her arms crossed as I just stared at her, "um.. What?"

"I know you didn't go to that dumb school group chat.. I checked.. And it doesn't exist" Ava said as I sighed.

"I-i joined the Suicide Skwad group chat" I admitted and Ava let out a sigh as she closed her eyes, "I told you not to go in there" she said calmly.

"I'm sorry" I said as Ava shook her head, "you're still alive.. I'm just glad you're okay.. But did anything happen?" "I can't tell you but Jason is still alive and in there.. Trust me when I tell you that I can't tell you" I said calmly as Ava bit her lower lip.

"We're best friends.. We don't keep secrets from each other.. Ever" Ava said as I sighed. "I'll tell them okay? Just not now" I said as Ava nodded in understanding.

"How is Jason, anyway?" "he's fine" I smiled softly.

We spent the rest of the day talking about nothing and cracked a few jokes here and there. It was nice.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...
44.4K 3.3K 31
Justin Bieber is forced to get married to a man name Leo Montgomery, during the engagement with the man, Justin is introduced to a man name Jason McC...
73K 3.7K 32
You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met Jason. Copyright © 2016, sucksbieber. A...
2.7K 162 32
"Sorry ladies, he's mine."