The Poor Girl And The Rich Boy

By LOVESTORIES1812

Jess worked hard all her life, she doesn't live with her parents and her pride won't let her go back to them... More

The Morning
Work
Hired
His house
Caterer
Jealousy
Four Am
Overtime
Figure Of You
Night Time Kiss
Chapter 11
The Dirty
Morning
The Park
Documents
Kitchen
City Hall
The Night
Importance
Vent
The Wedding
Job Interview
Two Years

Intro

22.3K 559 15
By LOVESTORIES1812

I'm Jess, I'm eighteen years old and live in Manchester. I left home straight after collage, my parents couldn't afford to send me to university or keep me another year in collage. I told them I'd make a life for myself but without attending university and only going to collage for half a year. Turns out from that you can't get a well paid job.

I'm a part time waitress at The Grill and work as many other jobs as I can like cleaning, setting up stages or houses for party's or shows and catering. I've worked so hard for everything I have which is only a small, one bedroomed flat with cheap furniture and a golf fish.

One day I hear that Trevor, the richest male in the city is throwing a party but of corse I won't be invited however his mother invites me to help set up, I say yes because I can't really afford to turn down work plus it's the closest I'll ever get to that mansion they call a house.

Trevor approaches me having no idea who am I, he thinks he invited me. I always dreamed he'd be my prince but no, he was the most arrogant and snooty person I've ever met. I tell him who I am and that I'm working the party not being apart of it.

After this encounter with him I can't stop bumping into him, at the market, at the restaurant I work out and even on my way home from work. He's everywhere.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, we kiss. I can't resist his charm any longer and it just happens, once, then twice and before I know it I'm meeting his mother as a girlfriend rather than staff. His parents don't approve of me. "People like us do not mix with people like her unless it's business." Are the exact words they say.

Will Trevor choose love over reputation? Or family over a girl?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.6K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
191K 5.5K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
132K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...
14K 930 57
Warning 18+ She had been pacing around the entire house since she found out about the 45 days lockdown that was implied on everyone. Nervous, she wa...