Past Lovers! Warning(MalexMal...

Von xRealMisakiTakahashi

The story unravels in the past, two impossible loves that can't be together. Dying and being reincarnated wit... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ♥
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ♥
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 ♥ [FINALE]

Chapter 2

1.9K 26 6
Von xRealMisakiTakahashi

[Me singing ~ Back to School of Homosexuals ~ (Sees you all) jeez! you guys scared the hell out of me what do you all want from me?! This better not be about that time with that boy or whatever O? More upload then I shall grant you all your wish with fairy dusts which so happens can only work if you all Vote and Comment! For me]

----

Back To School

~Ovi's Pov~

Gets dress for school today, brushing my teeth, combs my hair. Since Rina is picking me up, we carpool to school every day to save on gas. I love this part of the morning so...Mom how do I look?!

I always ask my Mom that sort of thing like a daily routine of mine on school days.

"You look great! Sweetie." thanks Mom. We hear a beeping noise outside, well that's Rina got to go now Mom bye. I walk down the driveway as I get into the car with Rina.

She smiles as me "can't wait to get to school we are going to be rocking it this semester," Hell yeah we will I can't wait for spring-break to come up already, hoping for this semester to end soon.

We arrive to school today; we both get out of the car.

Rina wearing a mini skirt, short jeans that go over her knees, high tops, a black shirt that says I support yaoi so should you, and a jean jacket with the sleeves cut out. "Let’s do this."

We were walking through the halls Rina telling me "I wonder what that foreign exchange student looks like I bet he’s hot!" I just shrug "Awww come on aren't you the least bit curious he might be you know who she giggles a bit" I still doubt it’s him.

"Don't doubt believe in it" even if it is him what so I say? Hi I'm your long lost past lover! Remember me O! And I use to be a girl but now I'm a guy. She looks at me "you never know!"

I watch as she leaves, wanting to get to class early. Ok see yah later I wave good bye to her. Finally left alone I sigh a bit. I wonder if I'll ever see him what will I do. I watch as a group of girls come into view surrounding some guy I gasp as soon as I saw who the guy was.......

I run over to hide behind a trash can for future references this may not be the best hiding spot. It can't be...it just can't but it is...it’s him! Alright that blond hair with those blue eyes. I wish I could get a better view of him. I feel so nervous right now. Just staring at him makes my heart do flips flops inside my chest... ♥

~Patch's Pov~

Do you ever get the feeling someone is stalking you?! I mean yeah I'm surrounded by a bunch of screaming girls. But I get this weird feeling someone is watching me from afar. (Odelia I won't stop searching for you.)

Even if I'm surrounded I just won't stop looking for you. But none of these girls are you I can tell. You are just one of a kind. It’s frustrating being surrounded by a bunch of girls.

All I want is for them to leave me alone, for real I just want to cuss at all of them. But I know better then that. So I smile at them making them all scream and I ask them politely if I could have sometime alone time.

They all do as I say, I watch as the halls empty a bit. I lean against a wall and sigh I hope I can find my soul mate. I have nightmares and dreams of are past. I just hope that one day will be reunited.

~Ovi's Pov~

Here's my chance he’s all alone I can do this, I can do this, I can't do this. I started walking but I panicked and got really nervous so I went straight to class instead.

I’m sitting in the far back of my English class. I sit there tapping my pencil to my desk. Damn it Rina was right all along it was him. I can't believe it was him.

Everyone got seated for class. Mrs. Riley was making an announcement to the class about a new foreign exchange student that is starting are class today. He walks into the classroom my heart beating rapidly why now.

Mrs. Riley was telling him he can sit in the far back next to me.

(O CRAP! what do I do, what do I do?) He walks over and takes the seat beside me. "Hi it’s nice to meet you I'm new here." Um...Hey it’s great, seeing you again.

"What? Have we met before?!" no...Not really sorry was in a daze we never met before. I drop my pencil we both try to pick it up, of course I got the pencil just barely in time are hands almost touch.

He stares into my eyes I start to blush and look away.

Mrs. Riley reads are names from the list she says Patch Winston, him sitting right beside me yelled "here!" so his present name is Patch.

He greeted me "by the way my name is Patch forgot to mention it to you" I was about to tell him my name when Mrs. Riley called out Ovi Perez here! And for you my name is Ovi guess we both forgot.

~Patch's Pov~

Me and Ovi both started laughing until Mrs. Riley saw us both, we quiet down a bit. Strange as it is! I feel like I know Ovi from somewhere, just somewhere he’s so cute.

AHhhh what am I saying, all I want to do is hug him! Like one of those cute cuddly teddy bears you see at a Toy's R Us Store. Why am i saying things like this, those eyes that blush I feel like I vaguely know it from somewhere.

Lunch Time!

~Ovi's Pov~

Hey Rina I met her before we got to the table where Miles and Jennie are two friends currently dating are sitting at, I told her you were right it’s him. She was like "no way" she was about to squeal like a fan girl.

But...we got to the table. She grins "guess what you two?!" Miles and Jennie perk up a bit. Give us the stuff Mile was asking for her to tell them already. "Well...Ovi has a crush on that foreign exchange student."

RINA! I yelled at her. She look back at me "what?!" I was already blushing Jennie was telling me no way your gaga for that guy that almost every girl at this school is totally into. I reply...yes. Jennie and Rina started giggling damn it! Rina. She looks at me "sorry!" don't worry about its ok.

Rina taps me on the shoulder "shhh...there he is" I turn around I seem him walking, he sees me and smiles making my heart flutter but then a bunch of girls grabs him over to their table. All of them trying to flirt when him or touch him.

Well I'm upset already, Rina was like “those ho’s are so lucky I don't go over there and beat all of their asses up." Miles was telling me afraid to break it to you but it’s so obvious he must be straight.

Rina and Jenni both kick Miles under the table "OW! What was that for?"

Jennie tries cheering me up awww Ovi don't let Miles get to you I'm sure you still have a chance.

~ Patch's POV~

I was about to go over and sit next to Ovi. When a bunch of girls drag me to sit at their table. All of them trying to be flirty, or touch me, after a while I had enough I just lost my temper.

I told them all to FUDGE off then I said sorry for the bad language. I went to pick up my trey and left the school to go eat in my car.

~ Ovi's Pov~

We all heard Patch say Fudge out-loud and left. Rina was like "alright." Jennie was like he’s a "man." Miles was like at least he told them off already.

I felt bad for Patch he seems really angry I never heard him curse before well not much. All I wanted to do was run to his side to hug him and never let go, to soothe him but he already left.

The Lunch Bell rings!

Well see yah around Miles and Jennie, as me and Rina got up to leave I got to go to work now.

----

[Misaki hiding behind a crowd watching Ovi and Patch O poor them will they realize its each other its killing me as well people me singing The beat of Patch heart, the beat of Patch heart

The beat of his heart, it tears Ovi and him apart the beat of Ovi heart, the beat of Ovi heart

The beat of Ovi heart now there back to the start]

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.3M 80K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
803K 70.6K 37
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...