First Position | Kehlani

By PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani x Karrueche #1 in KehlaniParrish (Sept. 2018) More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

12.

3.4K 133 34
By PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani.

I inhaled the smoke and closed my eyes leaning my head back on the couch.

Tonight was the double date shit and I ain't wanna do it. I feel like we gon be messing it up because this they lil date not ours but of course Kae thought otherwise.

Speaking of which, Kae and I have been together for 6 months. I never thought it would go that far and I'm proud of myself. At first I ain't even think about being with Kae, I just wanted a quick fuck but she changed that for me.

"Dawg lemme hit that." Dylan came and sat across from me.

I handed it to him and felt my eyes getting lower by each second.

"Ion even know if I wanna do this double date shit. I feel like it's gon be awkward." He said shaking his head, putting the blunt to his lips.

I chuckled and sat up. "I feel you man. But Kae is making our asses."

He laughed. "She can be so demanding with her lil ass but she try to be nice at the same time."

"She can but that's my boo." I smiled.

He handed me the blunt back. "Don't fuck up Kehlani. This girl is the best thing that happened to you."

"Yeah she is and I'm grateful for her."

A knock interrupted our conversation, Dylan got up to answer the door.

"Aye Karrueche." I heard him say.

"Hey. Where's my baby?"

"In the living room."

Karrueche came into my sight. I bit my lip and pulled her down by the waist. I let my tongue roam her neck as she giggled.

"Babe you're so high."

I chuckled. "I'm high than a mothafucka."

I picked the blunt back up and put it to my lips only for Kae to take it and smoke it instead.

"You smoke?" I asked in shocked.

She nodded blowing smoke out. "A little."

"It's sexy as fuck." I licked my lips.

Karrueche inhaled the smoke once again and pulled my face towards her blowing in my mouth. She pulled away and I blew it out.

"I missed you all day boo." I said rubbing her inner thigh.

Kae smirked. "Is that right?"

"Mhm I've been thinking about you." I started unbuttoning her pants.

"Uh uh." Kae shook her head and stood up. "As much as I want to we have somewhere to be in a hour."

"Fuck." I mumbled rolling my eyes.

She laughed. "You thought you was slick boo boo."

"I did." I laughed.

"You better start getting ready unless you wanna go like that."

"Yes mama." I joked squeezing her ass cheek and got up.

She squealed and hit my arm as I walked to my room to get ready.

---

"Oou baby you look so good!" Kae exclaimed pulling me by my jacket.

"I do huh?" I pecked her lips.

"Mhm." She hummed.

"But you look finer than me boo." I bit my lip spinning her around.

"Man are y'all done being in love?" Dylan asked coming inside.

"Let's go." I grabbed Kae's hand and we walked out the house.

The whole ride Dylan looked nervous, I didn't blame him though. My nigga was finally tryna settled down and I was proud of him. He decided to just go out to eat and see from there. Simple.

"I don't know if I can do this." He stressed as we sat in the parking lot for about ten minutes.

"Dylan I know you're not scared? What happened to the Dylan that doesn't give a fuck what people think? I understand this is your first lil date so we can turn back around." I suggested.

Kae smacked her lips. "No we're doing this. It isn't going to get any better if you don't try."

Dylan and I looked at each other before sighing. He knew Kae was right so we all exited the car. Kae was fixing up Dylan making sure he didn't embarrass himself.

"You got this G." I said as we dapped.

He nodded. "Right. I got this."

We walked inside the restaurant and waited for Dylan to find her. Once he did the receptionist led us towards the table.

"Oh hey Dylan." She looked up from her menu and smiled.

We all took our seats.

"Wassup Jurnee? These are my friends Kehlani and Karrueche." He introduced us.

She looked at us and smiled. "Nice to meet you guys. I literally think you guys are the cutest."

"Thank you." We said in unsion.

Being smart Dylan made sure we were secluded so nobody would see us.

"So who planned this double date seriously?" Jurnee smirked at us.

"Me I told you." Dylan laughed.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "As if Dylan. I know you and I know you didn't plan this."

Kae laughed and raised her hand lowly. "I did."

Jurnee smiled. "See I knew it. That was very nice of you to do so."

"No problem. They knew nothing about double dates but now they know."

"That's a shame." Jurnee looked over at Dylan.

"So how'd yall meet?" Kae asked placing her hand on my leg.

"Black people meet." Dylan joked.

Jurnee laughed. "Shut up. But no we met at the bar and Dylan being the flirting man he is came over and talked to me. Long story short we talked for a month and he told me he never texted females the way he texted me after I learned he was a player." She explained.

Dylan shook his head. "Nah that ain't what happened. You came up to me."

She looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. "I did? So you didn't come up to me asking for my number?"

Dylan smaked his lips in denial. "Anyways...I hit her up first and we just talked. I knew she was different from the females I messed around with."

"Well good luck being his girlfriend. He has a lot to learn." I added smiling.

Kae hit me arm laughing. "Like you didn't have a hard time."

"But I listen. Dylan don't understand shit after you explain it to him."

"Damn Kehlani." He rolled his eyes.

I laughed. "I'm sorry bro. But forreal he's a really chill dude. I think y'all will get along just fine."

"Thank you. I know more about him everyday." She looked at him and smiled.

Karrueche.

"Look at them." I cooed looking at the two interact with each other.

Kehlani nodded sipping on her beer. "Yeah it's weird seeing him with someone. I guess we both finally grew knowing we couldn't always fuck around."

I smiled looking over at her. "Baby are you okay?"

She sighed. "Now that Dylan might have a girlfriend we ain't gon be hanging out as much. Dylan been my nigga since I was born, he's like my brother. His mom and my mom was friends while they was pregnant but he's older by two months. Anyways we always stood by each others side no matter what."

I rubbed her back. "I know you're feeling some type of way about this but he's finally happy with just being with one girl. I know he's going be out with her for some time because it's his first girlfriend. Even though he doesn't show it he's happy for you too. But nothing will get in you guys way of friendship I know you guys will make time for each other."

Kehlani chuckled before looking at me. Her head laid on her arms that was propped up on her legs. I smiled and did the same thing as we just stared at each other.

"Why are you so perfect?" She asked above a whisper.

I put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Because I wanna be the best girlfriend you ever have and not all girls are the same. I wanna show you I love you for you and only you. So don't ever change baby."

Keh bit her lip. "I won't change boo. And you're going to be mine for a while."

I smiled. "And so will you."

She closed the gap between us and pecked my lips. I pulled her back and kissed her parting her mouth. My tongue roamed around her mouth as she held my cheek.

"Aye love birds! Y'all ready?" Dylan called at us.

"Come on babe." I said getting up.

"They can wait." She pulled me back on my lap and continued kissing me.

"I know yo ass heard me Kehlani."

She finally broke away rolling her eyes. "Here we come nigga."

I stood up so she could get up. She bent down and I jumped her back.

"I love you boo."

"I love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 904 29
"I thought you hated me." "Whether I love or hate you, you still stay on my mind." {COMPLETED}
105K 3.4K 41
*sips tea* welcome Cover credits to @dammnnbieber Completed
83.6K 2.5K 14
Meglani (Megan Thee Stallion x Kehlani)
11.5K 711 11
a sairat, ishiyant and kavi story. cover credit goes to @khushu444