Love Bite (Book 2 of the His...

Da Rose_Wolf_

(If you haven't read His Alpha Her Omega then go ahead and do so, it will save you a lot of confusion) Highe... Altro

Chapter 1 Racing Home
Chapter 2 Finally Home
Chapter 3 Safe at Home
Chapter 4 A Great Morning
Chapter 5 worst Case Scenario
Chapter 6 Baby Bomb? The Midnight Pop-Tart Run
Chapter 7 Brothers Back in arms
Chapter 8 The Visitor
Chapter 9
Chapter 11 On Alert
Chapter 12 Pure Bliss
Chapter 13 Wake Up Call
Chapter 14 House Call
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Mate Madness and Luka's plan of attack
Chapter 17 Preperation
Chapter 18 A new pair of hearts
Authors Note: Please Read
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 Elliot's Heart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 She finally Snaps
Chapter 27 Who She Really Is
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 10 The Interrogation, and the Unthinkable

3.1K 102 23
Da Rose_Wolf_

Before you guys begin reading, I want to give a quick shout. As you all know I've recently came out of the closet, and confirmed to you guys that I support the LGBT  community. So on that note I would like to dedicate this to all the lovely people of the LGBT community here on wattpad, because you people are amazing. Remember, gender doesn't matter. If you want to love someone, just love them right. Happy reading :-)  @lgbtq

Previously, on Love bite  

"Sure thing Alpha, of course I will" Grumbles Elliot, he then looks down towards Chloe. "Well you heard the lady, let's go, go, go, go," He playfully hustles her, as she shifts back into her wolf and then they both walk off.

I then look towards my uncle. "Hey Uncle, if you would go get Colt please, I'm ready to question him now" I slightly snarl.

"Say no more, I'll grab Cody and we'll meet you in there Little Sophie" He Grumbles as he then makes his way back behind the trees.

I give him a nod, before I turn around myself and take off towards my office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

I sit at my desk inside my office, as my uncle opens the door and gently ushers a young man inside. He has short, shaggy dirty blond hair, that is a total wreck right now, I wonder why? Dark honey colored eyes that are similar to Luka's in a way. His face has a few little dimples, that make his face look even friendlier then it already is as he smiles. He's tall for his age, and he has muscles everywhere, what would I expect from a Head Beta? The boy looks at me and smiles, I then stand up from my chair.

"Alpha Sophie" He greets me, with his head slightly lowered,

"Colt?" I ask, as I then hold out my hand for him to shake. He nods a yes, then shakes my hand. When our hands touch I get that ping in my stomach again, like I know him from somewhere. "Thanks for coming in this late morning, please sit" I say, sitting back down into the chair.

"Well I didn't have any other choice on the matter here, did I?" He playfully asks, as he sits down. As he does my office door opens again, and Cody walks in looking frantic.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I'm late Sophie, Heather had a round of morning sickness, so I had to help her" He says, almost out of breath, at the mention of morning sickness, Colt turns his head towards Cody.

"Your mate's having morning sickness?" He asks him, cocking one of his eyebrows.

"Yes she is, what's it to you?" Cody asks looking over towards Colt.

"Chill Man, I meant nothing by it, congratulations on the new bun in the oven" Colt says with a smile.

"Thanks" Cody says.

"It's okay Cody, I understand, no need to rush" I tell him as He sits down at the desk alongside me.

My Uncle then starts to walk towards the door. "Sophie, if you and Cody have things handled in here, I think I'm going to go on a walk" He then tells me, opening the door back up.

"Okay, that's fine with me, have a good walk Uncle and mind link me if anything arises" I tell him.

"Okay I will, goodbye for now, Sophie" My uncle says walking through the doorway, as the door itself closes behind him.

"So Colt, why were you and Misty chasing after my Luka, and my Uncle?" I ask him firmly.

"It was a command from Alpha Ace, and as you know Alpha Sophie, any Alpha's commend has to be obeyed no matter what it is, my mate and I were just following orders" He tells me.

Cody then passes me his file, I open it and take a peek inside. "How old are you Colt?" I ask, looking up towards him.

"Fifteen."

"Fifteen wow, and Misty's how old?" I then ask him.

"She just turned fourteen, two weeks ago" He replies.

"Colt, is Ace planning something bigger, does he have something going up his sleeve?" I ask him firmly.

He then lowers his head, and then shakes it. "I don't know" Says Colt, in a low tone.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I ask, my heart rate rising as red-hot anger starts to bubble up inside my chest.

"Look I don't know, alright" He replies. "Look Alpha, all I do know is that Alpha Ace was watching near Bloodstone Canyon, and when he saw that Luka was close to the end he gave us our orders to go down and kill him."

"Wait, so this is just about Luka, and not about my Uncle?" I ask, with the cock of my eyebrow.

"I swear on it Alpha Sophie, Alpha Ace gave us very specific instructions to kill Luka, but leave your Uncle be. If we would've caught up with those two, no harm would've come to him just Luka" He replies.

"I don't believe you Colt, now I'm going to ask you this again, is Ace planning something bigger?" I ask him again, much firmer this time.

Colt's hands then start to shake slightly. "I already told you that, I don't know" He replies with his voice lowered again, then my anger explodes.

I let out a loud growl, as I leap over my desk running towards him, and grabbing his shirt collar as I do so, I grab it with so much force that I pull him out of his chair and push him against the wall of my office, hard. My eyes are now a slight yellow with nothing but rage inside them, since my wolf is now in semi control, and my nostrils are flared.

"Now, you listen to me" I snap, as I let a slight growl escape through my teeth. "Even Alpha Ace knows that I'm smarter than that. Now He and I both know that to send a Head Beta and his mate to pursue a target through a rocky canyon is one thing, but when the pursuers have the nerve to trespass onto another pack's territory that means something else. It means the .Alpha's planning something bigger, and he's first trying to get his feet accomplished by using a smaller plan to avoid using the bigger one. What I find hard to believe Colt is this, if you're Ace's new Head Beta, his new second in command, then how come you don't know what's going on inside of your own pack. Now Colt, I'm going to ask you this one more time, and you better give me the right answer this time, is Ace planning something bigger, and if so, what?" I then ask him breathing in and out, trying to calm myself down.

I see him look towards Cody, unsure, and Cody gives him a slight nod back "Okay. Okay, you got me" Colt replies, with his whole body shaking, I let go of his shirt collar and back away from him slightly, he then clears his throat. "Look, the truth is, yes, Ace is planning something big, very big, but I don't know what. If you wanted to know that Alpha Sophie, then it would've been better to have Misty here instead of me, because even though I'm the Head Beta, the second in command. Misty's the head Warrior, has been since she was twelve, so that means Ace will tell her everything before he tells me anything, so in other words, I'm useless sitting in here." Colt then lowers his head, and lets out a regretful sigh. "I'm so sorry I lied to you at first Alpha Sophie, but Alpha Ace told me if I ever told the truth, he would hurt Misty" He then tells me.

This leaves me stunned, for an Alpha to threaten one of their own pack members with the safety of their other half is unthinkable, I then shake my head. No, its downright madness, I think to myself. I gently put my hand on Colt's shoulder, and he slowly looks back up at me. "It's okay Colt, I understand why you did it, and in fact I would've done the same thing if I was in your shoes" I tell him.

"Thank you so much for understanding Alpha Sophie" Colt then says, cracking a slight smile.

"You're welcome" I say with a slight smile myself, then a burning question enters my mind." What does Ace want with Luka?" I ask him.

"I don't know Alpha Sophie, Alpha Ace won't tell us" Colt replies.

I give him a nod. "So, has anything changed it all from the last time we've been there?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No, nothing major, if you don't count Duke losing his leg because of you" Colt replies.

This makes my heart sink, even though he's from a rival pack, Duke's still a fellow werewolf and my heart goes out to him. "Oh no, how's he doing? Rehab wise I mean" I ask.

"Oh he's doing fine, the doctors gave him a prosthetic leg to use, but he spends most of his time in wolf form now, for the simple reason of, all four of his limbs work instead of just three" Colt tells me.

"I'm so happy. Not over what happened I mean, but more like happy for him in the long run" I say.

"Well, I'm happy to hear you say that, I'm going to have to tell him" Colt then says to me

"The interrogation's over" I tell him. "So, are you going back to Ruby Stone?" I then ask, taking my hands off his shoulders.

"Yea, sure, I guess" Colt replies in a shrug, this makes my wolf want to whine.

I don't get it, I tell myself. Why does my wolf feel and act this way when this boy is around, it can't me because we're mates, because I have already found mine, he and I both have, but still this is strange. This feeling, it feels similar to the mate bond but there's something mixed in with it, but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is, could this be the same feeling that Luka gets when he's around Elliot? I wonder to myself. Just as I'm about to breakdown and tell Colt what's going on and ask him what he thinks, a howl, not from too far away catches our attention, we both turn our heads towards the open window.

"Sounds like my Uncle" I say, then we both hear some very loud screams, whines, and whimpers of pain, it sounds as if someone has just been gutted, as soon as he hears this Colt's eyes go wide. "Sounds like there has been trouble and someone must've gotten hurt. Alright, I'll go and check it out, you stay here until..." I trail off when I notice that Colt's eyes are staring straight ahead, but he doesn't seem to be focusing on anything. "Colt?" I ask, snapping my fingers in front of his face, trying to snap him out of whatever daze he's in, but it does nothing. I then place my hands back on his shoulders. "Colt, talk to me what's going on?" I ask him firmly, he then turns away from the window and looks at me. I can see worry written all over his face, and tears in his eyes.

"I know that whimper better than anyone" He simply says in a worried reply.

"Okay, who is it?" I then ask him.

Colt then lets out a shallow breath, almost like he's fixing to cry or breakdown. "It's... Misty's" Colt then replies with full blown fear clear in his tone. In that one moment the room becomes dead silent, I'd even bet you could hear a pin drop from across the pack, then my Alpha mode kicks in.

"Okay then, come on, you're coming with me" I tell him, as I take my hands back off his shoulders, and walk over towards the window.

"Alpha Sophie, why are you walking towards the window? The door's right here" He tells me, pointing towards the door.

I then shake my head. Yes, I know, but this is a faster way down then the elevator would be right now" I quip back at him.

"Wait Alpha Sophie, are we going to jump out the window?" Asks Colt.

"That's the plan" I reply back.

"We'll get hurt" He says.

I shake my head. "Not if we're in wolf form from this height" I say, Colt then looks at me again, unsure, I turn back towards him slightly. "Look, time maybe of the essence here, do you want to go see what's wrong with your mate Colt? Because I'm going with or without you, now what do you want to do?" I ask him.

Colt then shakes his head. "You're right, I have to do this for Misty's sake" Colt says as he then walks over, and stands beside me in front of the black leather couch that sits just beneath the window. "Okay I'm here, what do I do now?" He asks me.

"Just follow my lead" I say as I turn towards him, before turning back towards the window.

"Wait for me you guys, I'm coming with you" Cody, who's been quiet for the longest time speaks up as he speed walks out from behind my desk, as Colt and I shift into our wolves and jump out of the window.

The both of us hit the ground with a thud, then we take off towards the sound of the whining and whimpering, as we do I over hear a third thud against the ground, I turn my head back the other way and see that Cody's silver gray wolf has jumped through the window and has landed on his paws, he then gets to his feet and catches right up to us.

As we come out from around the side of my office building, we shift back into our human forms and we all come to a stop when our eyes land on a horrible sight. My uncle in wolf form helping an injured, limping silver gray and white female wolf by letting her rest her head against his shoulder as he walks. My heart aches, I don't want to believe its true, but judging from the look in her bright green eyes and the fact that Colt's standing next to me on trembling legs, I know it's Misty.

My uncle takes one more step before Misty totally collapses, rolling over onto her side as she does so, I run over and the two boy's behind me follow. When I get over to her, I then bend down onto my knees to look her over. Her paws are all chewed up, red, bleeding, and raw. Her face has been bitten and scratched up all to hell, like she's just been in a fight with something, or someone. But worst of all she has a large fist sized wound on her lower abdomen, it looks almost as if someone took a whole chunk out of her, the wound it's self is so deep that I'm pretty sure that I could take a look inside and see things, not that I would want to. Snapping out of my daze I turn towards Cody.

"Cody, mind link my Aunt and tell her and Shelby to get down here asap" I tell him, he nods, and then steps aside, I then look back down towards her.

I then see Colt rip his dark gray shirt over his head, and bend down towards his mate. "Baby? Baby, come on talk to me" He says to her, as he uses the shirt to cover the wound, and to put pressure on the wound to stop it from bleeding.

I then turn towards my uncle, who's now breathing heavily in his human form. "What happened to her?" I ask him.

He shakes his head slightly. "I don't know Sophie" My uncle replies, sounding out of breath. "I had walked into the meadow and saw something in the river, so I walked over to investigate what it was and there she was just lying in the middle of the river bleeding out, just dying. I could tell by her scent that she was one of Ace's wolves, but even if she was, I wasn't going to let her die. I then checked to see if the coast was clear, then I shifted and then crossed. It took a while to convince her that I was trying to help her, but once I told her that I could bring her to you Colt she trusted me, so we then started on the long trek back here."

I then look back down towards her. "Misty, it's Alpha Sophie of the Emerald Stone Pack, can you tell me what happened?" I ask her softly, trying not to startle her.

Her light green eyes that are now misty, and frosted with pain look up at me, unsure. "It's okay Baby, you can trust her, I know I do" Colt says trying to sooth her fears, I feel bad for Misty. Don't get me wrong, I know our packs are supposed to be rivals, and I know surly I don't need a reminder of that, but I also know that deep down we're all the same species, the rivalries only go so deep.

She then lets out a huff. "Alpha Ace did this to me" She just manages to whimper out.

"What do you mean Misty, what happened?" I ask her again. I then look up and see my aunt, along with Shelby, Keith, Elliot, and a few other nurses coming towards us. I then hold my hand up, telling everybody to stop, and they all stop in their tracks.

"I don't think I have enough strength to tell you Alpha, but I can show you this way" She says.

I then turn on the pack mind link but only connect it to the wolves in front of me, this way I can feel their emotions on what they are about to see, and they can feel my emotions as well, it's a trait that only those born with the Alpha gene can do. Misty's eyes then start to turn slightly yellow, queuing to us that her wolf is slightly in control, I then relax and let her show me what she has to show me.

Viewing the memories from another wolf's mind is like watching a movie at home, you see it from the wolf's eyes, but unlike a movie you also feel the emotions that were going through the wolf's mind as the events were unfolding. The first memory that I see Is Misty telling Ace that she wasn't successful, and that Colt was captured. "What?!? What do you mean he got captured?" Ace growls loudly, as his large black wolf hovers up above her.

"I'm sorry, Alpha Ace, but Luka managed to make it into the bunker before we could get to him, then before we could gain entry to try to go in after him, his mate, Alpha Sophie, popped up from out of nowhere, she told me to go home, while she and the others took my Colt. Now if we hurry, I could come up with a rescue plan, and then we could..." She grumbles, until Ace lets a loud snarl slip through his teeth, Misty then flattens her ears. "Look, I'm sorry Alpha, we tried our best..." She whimpers, but is once again cut off by Ace.

"That's no excuse in my eyes, it doesn't matter if you two tried your best. This is the third time you have failed me, trying to kill that little Omega pest of Sophie's, you still came back empty handed and to top it off, you managed to get my Head Beta captured and now he's at the hands of the enemy" Ace growls, slowly inching towards her, now on trembling legs, I see Misty lower herself down into submission.

"I'm Sorry, Alpha" She then whimpers.

"I don't care, you still have failed me, and now, you have to pay the price" He growls loudly as his monstrous looking form now towers over her head.

My face grimaces and I want to close my eyes, I don't want to watch a young girl get attacked within an inch of her life by the only wolf besides her mate who has sworn to protect her, her own Alpha. Luckily for me, it looks like Misty doesn't want to remember it ether, she start's to skip over the parts in question, now it looks like pressing fast forward. I don't even notice it a first, but something shift's inside the center of Keith.

The next memory she shows me is her limping to try to get away from the pack, that only a few hours before she called a family, pain then engulfs my own body, but it's not from any injury, it's from her body, and what she felt when this memory was taking place. After a few feet of limping, Misty collapses. She then looks up at the sky, the sky is a dazzling light blue with streaks of pink mixed in, the attack must have lasted at least a couple of hours. Poor girl, I think to myself.

She then looks ahead and sees the river in the Meadow, the boundary between the Ruby Stone Pack grounds and mine, she then starts to drag her body over towards the sound of the flowing water, too tired to even limp there. When she gets to the water's edge she forces herself back onto her feet as she tries to cross, but she collapses down right in the middle of the water. As her vision blurry, she looks to her left, then to her right, before she passes out from blood loss. When she comes to I see my Uncle hovering over her and asking her if she needs help. Then in a snap, we're all out of Misty's head. I cut the pack mind link, then I look up back towards my aunt and everybody else and motion them to come on, I then look back down at Misty's face and see that her eyes our turning back to her normal green, and as well as that, she's panting, hard.

"So, that's what happened to this poor girl, isn't this one of the wolves that were chasing Luka last night, the one you sent home?" My aunt asks, bending down beside me and looking her over.

"Yes she is" I simply reply.

"Well, it's up to you Sophie, do you want to save her or not?" My aunt asks, turning towards me, Colt and Misty both hold their breaths.

"Of course I want you to save her, after all the pain and struggle she went through just to get here, I think she deserves to try to be saved" I reply back, turning towards her as well.

She then smiles warmly at me. "Very well then" She says with a nod, then she turns her head back towards Misty. "Okay guys, let's get the stretcher over here" she says in her doctor tone, as she motions everybody to come over to her location, I then stand up and Colt gets out of the way.

AS they're getting ready to roll Misty onto the stretcher, I walk over towards Elliot. "I thought I told you to just drop Chloe off and head to work" I say to him firmly.

"I did that, and I was at work, that was until I heard that someone was hurt, so I came to see what I could do to try to help the situation at hand" He replies with a polite smile, the one he always has on his face.

I then shake my head in amusement. "Somehow, I knew you would, I would have thought you were not the person you claimed to be if you didn't show up here" I say as I throw my arms around his neck and hug him tightly.

"Can you get Misty to show me her again?" A voice asks me, I release Elliot and he speed walks over to Misty's location, I then turn to see Keith standing there, looking at me. I then give him a confused look.

"What are you talking about Keith? Who?" I ask him.

"The other wolf" He replies.

"What other wolf?" I ask him.

"The other wolf I saw right before Misty skipped those bad memories, don't tell me you didn't see her" He says, and then it hits me. Right when Misty was lowering herself down into submission, in the background, and I mean in the very background there was a small black wolf, about the same size as Elliot's wolf was before he started training last year was getting beat up by two much older, bigger, and much stronger wolves.

I then picture the wolf in my mind, and show Keith, and his face breaks out into a smile. "The small black female wolf?" I ask him, still showing him the picture. "What is she to you?" I then ask.

"She's mine" Keith says, I slightly open my mouth, stunned.

A bone crushing whine breaks us out from our conversation, I look over and see that my aunt and the others have got Misty rolled over onto the stretcher, I then run back over towards her.

"Aunt Sherry, before you guys take her to the pack hospital, I want Shelby to give her some Yip-nip for pain control" I say firmly but softly, as I crouch down in front of her, I then look and see fear and pain in her eyes.

"It's okay, it'll all be over soon" I say softly as I reach out and gently stroke her, careful to avoid the wounds on her face.

"Alright can do Sophie" Shelby says as she walks around me, and over towards Misty. Then I feel another new connection in the pack, I look beside me to see Colt bowing his head in respect.

"Colt?" I say, a bit of confusion in my tone.

He then looks up at me, his eyes are glossy, like he's on the verge of tears. "Any Alpha, that almost kills my mate, is no Alpha of mine" He says firmly, then one more burning question enters my mind. "Misty, what is Ace planning?" I then ask her, as Shelby gets the Yip-Nip ready in the syringe.

"All I can tell you right now Alpha, is that if you don't start preparing for what's ahead, your pack is going to be in a whole world of trouble" She lightly grumbles, then as Shelby inserts the needle into Misty's leg, I back out of the way and Colt takes my spot.

"I'll be with you at the hospital when you wake up, I'll see you soon wǒ de ài" He says as he softly kisses her in between the eyes, then as Shelby presses down on the plunger, her eyes then close as she falls asleep.

"Hopefully, that will keep her out of it, until they can get her to the hospital" I say as I then stand up.

"Thank you so much Alpha" Colt says looking up towards me, his voice sounding hopeful.

"You bet" I say, looking back over my shoulder as I start to walk away.

I end up walking over and standing over by Keith's side, then I watch as all the helpers lift up the stretcher and carry Misty over to the hospital, with Colt and Elliot following behind every step of the way, then Elliot stops and walks over towards Keith and I. "Did I hear you right? You have a small black wolf for a mate, and she was getting beat up by two other wolves" He says to us.

"Yes she is, do you know her Kid?" Keith asks him, while I give Elliot a cock of my eyebrow.

"Well, I did know her, I mean back when I was in Ruby stone" Elliot tells him. "Her name is Alex Cortez, we were childhood friends, and she's the packs female Omega, so she does get beat on almost every day." How ironic, Keith's mate turns out to be an Omega. Elliot's eyes then grow firm and intent as he looks into Keith's brown ones. "Just like Luka was. Now that girl was the closes thing to a sibling I had, well, until I met Luka, so If I hear word around the pack that you've started beating up on her, or treating or poorly, I won't hesitate to come over to your house and end you" Elliot then tells him firmly.

Elliot doesn't hold grudges against most of the pack members, but when it comes to Keith all bets are off, Elliot still hates him for all the bad things he did to Luka while he was the Omega. Cody got off easy with him, since he was the one that carried Luka when we were rescuing him from Ace's clutches, and then carried Luka and myself to the pack hospital on his back When Elliot couldn't. He forgave Cody right away, as for how long it will take Elliot to forgive Keith for all that he's done, that remains to be seen.

"I've told you this before Elliot, I've changed, I'm not the same wolf I once was" Keith tells him.

"We'll see about that" Elliot quips, he then turns towards me. "Okay Sophie, I've got to run and see if there's anything your Aunt wants me to do to try to help Misty to get better" He says, throwing his arms around my neck one more time.

"Very well then Elliot" I say to him as we then break apart.

He then starts to walk away from me, but then he stops, and looks over his shoulder. "Oh, and by the way, Debby knows I'm not coming in for work today" He says with a smirk.

"Will you just get going you do gooder" I say with a smile right back at him.

He nods and then speed walks out of view, leaving me alone with my Uncle, Keith, and Cody, just standing there lost in my thoughts. What did Misty mean by, if I don't start preparing for what's ahead, my pack is going to be in a whole world of trouble? Preparing, start preparing for what? I ask myself   

====================================================

Finally guys,chapter ten is dome, and it only took me eight weeks and four days, I'm I'm so happy with myself and none of you guys know, well yet. I'm just as surprised as you guys will because normally I can't keep a secret to save my life. So like I said before that was chapter ten, what do you guys think? Any good? I wrote this chapter with the intention letting you guys see that even though Sophie is a werewolf and even though she is an Alpha, she is also still a human being and  she still has her human emotions, and we also got to see a little bit of Elliot's over protective side.

1. What do you think about Keith finding his mate?

2. Was Elliot taking his over protective side a little bit too far?

3. Now that we know Ace is planning Something bigger, what do you think it is?

 As always to all of our new Emerald Shifters please be sure to keep reading, because we like to watch the numbers go up. Vote, because we love the support. Comment, so that you can give your opinion, and if you find any mistakes, feel free to let us know. Add it to your reading list and library, to stay updated. And share it, to get it out there, Bye guys.         

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

286K 13K 44
Complete. Rootbridge Pack - Book one. She's on the run. He's living a normal life. She's being chased by shadows - haunted by memories. He's just ha...
574K 21.8K 71
»beginning is rough and quite awful but it gets better as you go along« »book one in the series« When she gets stolen from her wedding, Emerald Vale...
30.4K 1.1K 42
Winter, a pack slave, also known as Pseudo wolf by everyone, designated omega. Broken beyond repair and she learned to embrace it. But never in her l...
408K 11.2K 42
Hello everyone !! This is my first book and I hope u like this one . Feel free to comment and please do vote for the chapters u like . Alena...