Fire and Flight [COMPLETED]

By DessyyR12

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT READ THIS! THIS WAS WRITTEN A LONG TIME AGO SO BEWARE!! I climbed up the... More

Winged Assassin
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Final chapter-chapter 20
THIS IS IMPORTANt!!

Chapter 19

2.7K 89 14
By DessyyR12

       "Get up! Get up! Get up! Get uppppp!" A little voice squealed.  The bed squeaked as they jumped on the bed.

  "Chase feed with us please!" Nyla pleaded. I groaned turning over causing Asher to growl and pull me closer to him. Being in Asher's arms is great but I'm really starting to sweat.

   "No I don't wanna." I whined. They started pulling on my arms and Asher growled jumping awake. When he seen it was just the kids he sighed going back to sleep.

   "Asher I'm going with the kids to feed." I says putting my shoes on. They squeal excitedly.

   "Ok mi amor."

Wow that was easy. Too easy. There's no way he's just gonna let me leave by myself.

   3

  2

  1

  "Wait! Baby I'm coming with you. We're in no mans land it's dangerous here."

  Knew it!

"But I can protect myself love." I argued. He sighed rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

   "I don't doubt that. But there are a lot of rouges that don't appreciate woman with a sexy body like yours." He said with smirk. He sat up and wrapped his around my waist.

His fingers brushed against my mark and I bit my lip to suppress a moan. I spun around and pressed my lips to his in an urgent kiss. He bit my lip making me gasp and he stuck his tongue in my mouth.

   I moan when his hands wound to my butt. "Ok you can come." I whispered pulling away.  He smirked.

  "You did that on purpose!" I hit him on his shoulder and he laughs. I pout and he gives me a peck.

    "I love you mi amor."

    "I love you to ash." I peck him on the lips and he puts his shoes on. We go downstairs and see the kids eating the cereal I bought while having a staring contest. I laugh when Ashton blinks and he pouts.

  I quickly made breakfast for Asher and I and when we're done we take the kids to feed. Asher and I sat on a big rock watching the kids feed on a deer. Last night they had drunk all their blood bags and they are hungry again.

  I hear that young vamps feed to adjust to their new vampire body. So they need to feed everyday unlike older who feed twice every month.

"You know we have to head back right." Asher says. I nod with a sigh. I put my head on his shoulder as the kids finish up and start chasing eachother. " I just don't know if I'm ready to see Caleb yet."

"Don't worry princess I'll be there to kick his ass if I need to." I laugh hugging his waist.

"How did I ever get so lucky with such a mate." He shrugs flexing his muscles. "I'm just awesome like that."

"Although his ego is bigger than his head." He fake hurt and jump off the rock taking me with him.

"It's not bigger than little me though." He whispered so the kids couldn't hear. I hit him in the shoulder and he let out a belly wrenching laugh.

"No it's not now let's go." He smirks and shifts to his wolf. I shift to my tiger and tie my clothes to my ankle. We already in with the kids back to the pack house.

I see everyone is gathered around again as Nate and the strange woman stands upfront. Nate sees us and smiles. I give him a paw as a high five. "Shift," us all he says.

Asher and I go inside and shift back. We walk out and listen to Nate. "So I would like to formally introduce my
Second chance mate storm. I want you all to treat her the Same respect you treat me with." They all cheered but I can tell it was forced. Then his words hit me.

Second

Chance

Mate

Mate? Nate has another mate? Hehe that rhymed. Never mind that rhyme. Ugh I did it again. Stop chase focus! Never mind that, be supportive for him.

When Nate and his tramp I mean mate came by us I have a tight smile. Asher nudged me reminding me to be nice. I gave a fake genuine smile and shook her hands.

"Hi I'm chase nice to meet you." He smiles brightly and goes to hug me but I step back. She frowns looking at Nate who glares at me.

"Chase." He warns but I give him that look that makes him Lower his head in submission. "Sorry guardian angel." He apologizes.

"Alpha Nathan I told you stop doing that." He looks up and blushes in front of his mate who looks between us suspiciously.

"Is something going on between you two?" Asher growls at that pulling me to his side.

I sigh." Since Nate didn't tell you I guess I'll do it. Um...Nate and I used to be mates." Her face turned as red as her hair for that comment.

" but it's over now storm. He's all yours. Plus I have a mate." I add one she looks as if she's going to kill Nate.

"Hey chase can you do that trick?" Paris asked. I smile at her while some of the pack encourages me.

"Yea chase so the trick with the fire."

"please chase."

"Chase! Chase! Chase!" They cheered making me laugh. I shrug at Nate and storm and Peck Asher on his cheek before running in the middle of them. I threw fire in the air and let my wings out and flew threw it. Fire edged the top of my wings and molded together.

I took a bow as they all cheered. I blew on the fire making it go out and saved my wings. "Do another." I shook my head with a smile.

"Maybe later." They groaned and I look to storm who looked at me ready to kill. "Maybe your luna will show you a trick." She looked at me confused and I nodded.

~~~~~<~~~

"Chase Luna storm showed us her wolf! She has grey and black fur, it's beautiful. Anyway lunch is served Chase." Paris said squealing then running back out. I chuckled putting down the book I was reading and walked with Asher down stairs.

  I helped Luna Maria ( I don't remember what name I gave her but let's go with that) serve the plates then sat next to Asher. Caleb sat across from me and gave me a smile which I returned and began eating.

  That was until our holograms watched beeped and the moon goddess herself appeared.

I gasped and everyone stood and bowed on their knee. " hello mother moon goddess, how are you today?" I ask politely not gazing directly into her eyes which is forbidden.

   "Chase, Caleb rise before the moon goddess." She declared in her angelic voice that had us all swoon at the sound of it. I closed my eyes in membrane at her voice before lowering my eyes to the floor standing up.

  Caleb took his place next to me and we both raised our heads to her. " I hereby relieve you of your assassin duties, my children you have made me proud. So for this I would grant you the opportunity to raise your own families in heaven or earth as you choose. If you need a few moments to discuss this with your mates I grant you time."

I stated at our creator shocked as did everyone else. Caleb and I looked at each other then pulled our mates with us.

  "Caleb ? What do we do, I mean I love being an assassin but I do want children of my own some day." I said hesitantly. He looked torn, rubbing his hand down his face.

  "So do I, I think it's time that we settle down, we'll be 30 in 6 years and I want to at least haven my first child out of the way. And mama and papa wouldn't want us to do this forever and hurt ourselves over time." He said close to tears.

  I envelope my brother in a hug and looked towards my mate. "Do you want me to stay?"  He looked down sadly then a b g goofy grin spreads on his face.

He squeezes me in a tight hug nearly knocking the air out of me. "Of course I want you to stay with me so we can have a little boy who looks just like you."

  I smile widely and see Sammy squealing at Caleb. Gets it's settled then.

I turn to the moon goddess who smiled a breathtaking smile. " well stay on earth!!" I squealed excited.

  " very well my children. Although my children you aren't active assassins you are retirees and in any case if heaven is under attack you are to report immediately. While on earth you must remain cover and keep your identity a secret. Also you will replace the last trainers who have sadly switched to the dark side after the darkness invade their minds. You must report to heaven 3 days a month to train the upcoming assassins."

  We nodded trying to stake this all in when she hit us with another blow. " I will miss you my children, it's no secret that you were my favorite to assassins."  She said with s slight chuckle.

   "Don't tell Michael he's already mad that he got beat by a girl. Farewell to you my children and feel free to ask any advice if need me." We waved as our watches shut off.

  "Asher I have some to tell you." I said when everyone was cheering for us.

  "What is it?"

  "Asher I'm-"

Oo what is! CLIFFHANGER! She could be dying over moving out or both or even breaking up with him! WhT on earth could it be * sarcasm* why I have no idea 😂😂

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
315K 10.1K 23
Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to say that I am editing this book and I am making the chapters a little bit longer. If some chapters don't make se...
3.2M 75.9K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...