Harry's Confessions

By yumynej

A compilation of Harry Style's confessions. Most of these confession are morbid & smut. If you feel uncomfort... More

Introduction
Description
Harry's Confession: OBSESSION
Description
Harry's Confession: INCEST

NOTE

82 7 3
By yumynej

These short stories characterized by an abnormal and unhealthy interest in disturbing and unpleasant subjects, especially death, murder & intimate physical contact between individuals.

THESE SHORT STORIES ARE WORK OF FICTION.

Name, characters, places and incidents are either a product of my wildest imagination. Any actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

If you're in the middle the story and feels that you don't like the outcome, you may stop reading

HARRY'S CONFESSIONS

✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
428K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...