Daddy Niall

By telltaletaylor

Niall James Horan. Directioners know that name. Who wouldn't? He's famous and is 1/5 of the world's biggest b... More

Daddy Niall
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Characters?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note - Important
Chapter 23
Important; Please Read
Chapter 24 (Final)

Author's Note

6.9K 76 11
By telltaletaylor

Hey tots, quick note.

As you may have noticed, it's been a while since I've updated and I want to apologize for that. It's just that my personal life isn't the greatest right now.

My parents are going through a divorce, which is hard on my younger sisters and I. So I'm helping my mom take care of my sisters while she works. 

I'm stressed over school work and presentations to the point I've had panic attacks in school. 

I'm continually getting sick for some reason. I woke up this morning with absoutely no voice, my asthma is acting up to the point I can barely breath sometimes. 

My pap has been in and out of the hospital and no one, including the doctors, no why. 

So yeah, it's hectic. Please, cooperate and be patient with me while I deal with everything. 

An update should be made soon, within a week or so. But there are no promises to that. 

I hope you all understand, and if you don't, then I'm sorry. You'll be waiting quite a while before you see another chapter on Daddy Niall or any of my other stories. 

I hope to be back on here soon. I love all of you guys. 

~T<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 11 20
It starts out with a girl named Cassidy. She knew One Direction before they even became a band. She then did something with Niall Horan that changed...
236K 4.5K 8
Victoria has a very hard life. She’s six years old with no mother and does not know her father. Her mother died while she was giving birth to Victori...
3.6K 61 11
My dream.. getting to meet one direction... and this time i got to take my Emma with me..... my 4 year old daughter.. till everything.... goes from g...
8.2K 310 25
Whenever Darby's mother, Claire, died when she was eight, Darby's dad couldn't settle anywhere. They moved at least once every six months. But whenev...