Myles and Cole

By avalonbwriting

Quiet and anxious, Myles is a bundle of nerves entering his sophomore year of high school after being homesch... More

Author's Note (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 1 | Myles
Chapter 3 | Myles
Chapter 4 | Cole
Chapter 5 | Myles
Chapter 6 | Cole
Chapter 7 | Myles
Chapter 8 | Cole
Chapter 9 | Myles
Chapter 10 | Cole
Chapter 11 | Myles
Chapter 12 | Cole
Chapter 13 | Myles
Chapter 14 | Cole
Chapter 15 | Myles
Chapter 16 | Cole
Chapter 17 | Myles
Chapter 18 | Cole
Chapter 19 | Myles
Chapter 20 | Cole
Chapter 21 | Myles
Chapter 22 | Cole
Chapter 23 | Myles
Chapter 24 | Cole
Chapter 25 | Myles
Chapter 26 | Cole
Chapter 27 | Myles
Chapter 28 | Cole
Chapter 29 | Myles
Chapter 30 | Cole
Chapter 31 | Myles
Chapter 32 | Cole
Chapter 33 | Myles
Chapter 34 | Cole
Chapter 35 | Myles
Chapter 36 | Cole
Chapter 37 | Myles
Chapter 38 | Cole
Chapter 39 | Myles
Chapter 40 | Cole (END)

Chapter 2 | Cole

385K 13.8K 23.4K
By avalonbwriting

Today is my official last first day of school. Just one more year left. I can do this.

With a groan, I rolled out of bed, deciding it was time to start getting ready for school. It probably takes me a solid hour to get myself ready. I procrastinated and got distracted easily, and I knew my mother wouldn't take that as an excuse for being late on the first day.

I hated school, but a lot of students say that. When I say 'I hate school', I mean that I really, really despise it. To me, the bad outweighed the small good that twelve years of schooling had to offer.

I had arranged for of my best friends, Dylan to give me a lift to school today. Despite having my license, I didn't have my own car yet. I was still working towards getting one. My mom allowed me to drive her car when it was available but this morning she needed it, which left me with option carpooling. I would not be taking the bus.

Getting ready for school was always such a rush. Spitting my toothpaste out and rinsing my mouth, I gave myself a once-over in the mirror. My eyes were the color of chocolate, not shit. Often, I received compliments - mostly from the female species - about my tanned and toned body. The attention from
girls, gave me some confidence that I was good-looking to their eyes.

I noticed my brown hair was getting a bit too long. Probably should've gotten that cut on the holidays. Oh, well.

"Hey, dude!"

Dylan, suddenly barged through my bathroom door, startling me.

"Man, what the hell? What if I was naked? You need to knock," I said.

"Oh, Goddamn! That would've been nasty." He told me.

I rolled my eyes. "Please, all the girls drool over me. I can't blame them though, I'm smoking."

"Mmm, nope. No, you're not," Dylan said with an insulting but teasing tone. "Oh, and speaking of girls; new year, new bitches, aye?"

I swear he said the same thing to me last year. This must be his new annual motto.

"Boys!" My mother interrupted by calling out to us from downstairs. I just ignored her, knowing that was her warning us to hurry up.

"Oh yeah! What fun we are going to have." I replied to Dylan, wriggling my eyebrows and rubbing my palms against each other mockingly.

So, I may have attained a reputation for hooking up with decent sized list of girls. Losing myself in sex, alcohol and parties made me forget, even if it was just temporary amnesia.

"Boys, you need to leave. You're going to be late!" My mom continued to call us, now screeching like a parrot.

~

When we arrived at school, I knew instantly that Dylan would want to find the rest of our friends. I had steady group of about five good friends, although I was closest to Dylan and our other good friend, Mycah.

I couldn't stop the small groan that escaped as I got out of the car. Oh, how I hated school.

Dylan must of noticed must've heard, because he turned around and said, "Cheer up, tough guy."

Tough guy. I was considered 'tough' at school. I guess, for the most part, it's true. Some even called me a bad boy, but I tried not to take too much notice of the cringeworthy label. Being labeled a 'bad boy' was because I rebelled against the teachers and students, sometimes getting into physical and verbal fights. It seemed to make me popular and feared. That and being a top notch football player. I guess it had its perks. Getting all the girls, being invited to parties.

I'm not going to lie, I quite enjoy being the center of attention. Having people's focus directed at me was something I craved. I wasn't too sure why. It wasn't like my parents depraved me if their love and support.

Stepping afoot into the school with Dylan by my side, I noticed how some of the students took a step back to give us space. Their eyes however, remained on us.  A few straightforward girls (like the ones I had fucked), obviously weren't as afraid of me as the rest of the crowd. Those girls were just so excessively interested in the opposite sex that there was just no getting away from them in school. Occasionally, outside of school too. Three of them walked up to us in a fierce manner, invading my personal space bubble, as they wrapped themselves around me and Dylan.

I didn't have any interest in them right now. What I wanted to do, was to greet the rest of my friends.

"Coleee." The shortest one purred out my name, irritatingly.

"Hey baby, it's been a long time." Violet, or at least I think her name was, said.

The third one just linked arms with Dylan and smiled deviously. She was by far the most attractive one in the group. I've shamelessly had sex with all three of them- Violet, on more than one occasion. I lost track of how many people I've slept with.

My eyes caught on to my group of friends down the hall. Instantly, my mood positively increased. About thirty or so meters away, stood Mycah, Kade, Kyle and Isaac. I didn't like Isaac, he was an annoying little shit. He used to hang out with the biggest dickhead in the school. But now, he claims to have 'turned himself around' and is overly nice. I'm not buying his little act as easily as everyone else.

Among my group of friends, was an unfamiliar person. His back was turned towards me but judging by what I could see of his appearance, I could tell he was younger than the guys because of his much smaller frame. The height of this unknown person made him easy to miss at first glance, yet once noticing him, he stuck out like sore thumb.

I looked over at Dylan, he must've seen our friends as well because he was looking straight at them. He glanced back at me and smirked.

Still got it, he mouthed, gesturing to the girls that currently would not leave us alone.

I rolled my eyes at his comment. He's such an idiot at times. These girls were getting annoying now. There's only so much you can take on the first day back. I didn't want to be rude and brush them off entirely, so I made brief small talk, offering a few winks here and there before Dylan grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away, leading me to where our closest friends were.

But we never got to make to the group when my day was ruined. As if it wasn't already bad enough and school hasn't even started yet.

"Ah, shit." I cursed, as I tripped over someone's foot. But the foot that got in my way, was deliberately placed in front of me in hopes that it'd trip me.

"Did you have a nice trip, pussy?"

I turned around to face none other than Roman. He was the 'biggest dickhead' of the school that I mentioned previously. Isaac's ex-friend. In many ways Roman and I were alike: we both slept around with all the girls, we were rude and disrespectful, both loved attention and hated each other. Except I was better.

My fists were already clenched in preparation, when I spat at him, "You better not piss me off more than you have. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit already."

"That's why I do it."

"Do what? Trying to gain attention from me because mommy and daddy don't give you enough." It was a low blow. Everyone knew he had parental issues, and I knew he hated it when it was mentioned. We had been fighting with each other about nonsense I can't remember, ever since I arrived at this school a few years ago. Some say we fought over the competition. Who was the most popular in school? Who was more badass? I didn't really care what it was over, the kid was out to get everyone, especially me. He was such a bully. He always started it first. And who was I to back down to a challenge?

His anger caused the vein in his forehead to become more prominent. Man, this kid got peeved easily. All it took was a few words. I supposed because we've been at it for years we just jumped straight into a fight as soon we saw one another.

I smirked at him. That was what ticked him off, the most, my cockiness. He lunged at me and I prepared to try to defend myself but he was too quick. Roman knocked me to the ground, with him landing on top.

"Listen here you-" He started.

His words were cut off as I punched him on the side of the head, knocking him off me. My plan was to keep going at him but I was forced back on my feet and was dragged away from him.

It was my best friends Mycah and Dylan.

"Just stop," Mycah said to me.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, man," I replied sarcastically, still a bit irritated because of Roman and because I wasn't satisfied that I didn't get to finish things off. It was probably for the best, though.

"Mycah!" A voice calling out the name of my friend pierced the air.  A short boy hurried to get beside him, with a blonde girl chasing after him. I recognized him as the unknown boy who was standing with the guys earlier.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Nothing, bro, it's all good. I wasn't apart of it. Just one of my guys having a bit of an argument," Mycah told him.

Bro? Oh, that must be his little brother, they looked quite alike, although the size difference between them was astonishing.

"No I saw; over all these people. That was a full on fight."

"Not a full on fight, Shorty. Just a shove and a punch." I intervened, deciding to give him a nickname, though he was a stranger.

He glanced over at me, as if only now becoming aware of my presence. I stared into the most unnaturally big, blue eyes I'd ever seen.

"Well then, Cole, this is Myles, my little brother. He's just starting here as a sophomore." Mycah introduced us.

"Mm, hey." I said to Myles, still staring at him.

He looked around a few times, unsure as to whether I was actually talking to him. I chuckled at his actions.

"Uh, h-hi." He stuttered and leaned into his brother's side shyly.

Myles was wearing a white t-shirt, jeans, and black converse- an outfit much similar to my own. His big blue eyes appeared alert and his body language portrayed how nervous he currently was. He had the same light brown hair as Mycah, and a similar nose and face shape. But his small frame was nothing against his brother's tall muscular build.

This kid was fucking adorable.

———————————————

So... This is chapter 2! Hope you all thought it was alright and want to continue reading my story.

I'm aware Cole's character at the moment might be quite cliché, but in the future chapters I'll switch things up.

This is my first time writing a book, so as I mentioned before: please point out nicely any mistakes so I can fix them and improve, and also make this story a more enjoyable read!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 24.9K 43
Jackson, an introverted young man attends a bachelor party for his best friend at one of the hottest gay clubs in town. Not looking forward to the ni...
63K 3.7K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...
1.4K 47 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
28 0 14
Simon is an avid gamer you name it he plays it, he is out there and talks to anyone playing so why is it so difficult for him to talk to people in re...