Our Version of Events (BWWM)

By driyonce

Dani Kennett, a girl who seems to always end up with the short end of the stick, decides that she doesn't wan... More

our version of events
one
three
four

two

1.6K 104 20
By driyonce

two

chance

"Tiff" I breathed as soft kisses were planted on my neck and the smooth touch of her hands caressed my torso. "Tiffany." I repeated, trying to get her stop even though I really didn't want her to. She sat on my lap, her body facing me. She had an amazing body that oozed seduction from her plump backside to her perky perfect sized breast. Even fully clothed she could get me stone hard. I squeezed her hips, resting my head in the crook of her neck before kissing it and taking in the scent of her light blonde hair that cascaded down her back like a silk waterfall. "Babe, I gotta go. It's getting late."

She let out a groan before rolling her eyes. "Your dad won't notice you're gone for just another hour." She pouted, leaning up to look me in the eyes. Her eyes reflected off the lights, making them glow and shimmer like an emerald gem. Her plump pink lips taunted me as her pout deepened. I ran my hands across her face, placing a stray strand of her tresses behind her ear. How could I say no to a face like that?

"You know I can't say no to you," I sighed. She smiled coyly before I could finish; "but I really have to go, it's getting really dark."

In an instant, her adorable look turned into a nasty scowl while she kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes. I watched as she changed her position to the opposite side of the couch as she grabbed her phone and began tapping at the screen. I knew I had pissed her off from the way her brows furrowed and her pouty lips became thin in discontent.

"Seriously?" I asked, not believing that something as small as me having to leave could turn her so cold. Do all girls behave this way?

"Yeah." She retorted in a bored tone as her thumb grazed up and down her phone screen. It seem to have more of her attention than I did. Not wanting to come off as rude, I just sat there and let her be angry for a moment. She seriously can't be that upset, right?

"What the fuck did I do? You know I have to leave." I stated after seeing that her attitude was resistant to change anytime soon.

"Nothing, Chance. You wanted to leave. Leave." She nonchalantly added. Her words were venomous and cold. I sat up on the couch while simultaneously trying to adjust the bulge in my pants that was decreasing every moment I sat and watched her silent temper tantrum. I knew what she was doing, but that wasn't gonna get me to stay. I'm was in enough trouble with my dad as it was.

"Fine." I get up and adjust my clothes after looking at her for a few more seconds. "I guess I'll see you later." That was partially a lie. She'll probably never call me again for leaving her dry, but it wasn't like I really liked Tiffany. She was fun to hang with this summer, plus, I'm not looking for anything serious and she knew that. God, I hope she knew that.

She didn't respond, or look up from her phone as I exited the room. I shrugged it off, she'd be fine. Girls like her get around a lot, I'm not the first guy to sit on that couch and I definitely won't be the last. I grab my phone from my back pocket as I walk out of the house. I have three missed calls and a couple of messages.

I only open the messages from Rodrick, the others were sent from contacts I hadn't saved and I didn't have time to sit and guess whose number belonged to who.

Rodrick: answer the phone shrimp dick
Rodrick: bros over hoes means nothing to you, huh?

I rolled my eyes as I slid into my truck and started the engine. Rodrick can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. All in all he was a good guy, a bit of a jerk, but a good guy. I've known him since diapers, we've been the best of buds since. Although we're pretty much polar opposites. I'm more of a gentle guy, while he's all hardcore and has this "I don't give a fuck" thing going on for him.

I back out of Tiffany's driveway and into the street. It was 11:45, meaning I had fifteen minutes to make it home just sly of my twelve o'clock curfew. Of course it was like me to get in trouble during the summer break, and by like me I mean completely unlike me. My dad was hardly ever home to be a stern parent, but I guess it was my mistake for believing he wouldn't show up during one of my infamous house parties Rodrick convinced me to throw. It had be one of many I'd hosted while he was a away. I guess you could say I got too caught up in the moment.

"Old man still got you in time out?" Rodrick answered the phone without any initial greeting. He could be heard just fine without me pressing the phone to my ear. Rodrick was a loud guy, the loudest guy I knew. I don't think quiet was a part of his vocabulary.

"What do you want?" I was in no mood for his antics at the moment. Getting home on time was my only concern right now.

"Uh oh! Sounds like baby boy didn't get any pussy tonight!" He taunted, changing his voice as if he was talking to a baby.

"Why did you call?" I questioned, already irritated with his childish and obnoxious behavior. I was speeding at this point and I hoped a cop wouldn't pull up behind me. I glanced at the clock. 11:50. I only had ten minutes left and I hadn't even crossed the bridge to the country-side yet.

"Ugh, oh my gosh, Chancellor. You never want to talk to me anymore!" Now he was pretending to be a girl. I've never been so tempted to hang up in someone's face.

"Rodrick."

"Okay, fine. Me and the guys were talking; maybe we should do a back to school bash? You know invite all the thotties, rent a hotel or someplace with a pool. Have a theme. You in?" I groaned. Not another party.

"I told my dad no more parties, Rod. You did too." I reminded him. I made a quick glance at the clock. Only three minutes had passed and I could see the bridge coming up.

"Yeah, but does he really expect us to not party? Dude, it's our last year, we have to get fucked up. Most importantly get fucked. It's in the Brible."

I frowned. "Brible?"

"Yeah, the Bro Bible. Bible of Bros. Anyway, I already told the guys you were in, the money's due by next week."

"Wait, you already said I was putting in without asking me first? My dad's gonna' kill me, dude." I was past irritated at this point. The clock read 11:55 and I was at least ten minutes from home. The bridge was so close but yet so far away.

"Chance, you're 18! You don't have to listen to your dad all the time. You're a man now! A man with a suffering body count. Your dad should at least understand that!" Rodrick explained —quite stupidly if I might add.

"Yeah, almost 18, and going to college this time next year. I've got to start thinking smarter, or else I'll be sitting at home with my parents until I'm 40 with kids." Or worse.

"We all know college is just one big party, man." He stated, still not making much of any sense at all.

"Whatever." I responded, finally reaching the bridge. Most nights it was pitch black out, but tonight the moon shined brightly against the river water, making it glow blue. I slowed down to take in the scenery, but instead of gazing at the water, my eyes landed on a figure sitting on the bridge's railing seconds from plummeting into the water.

It was a girl, and her face was wet. Her eyes were squinted, but you could still see the fear in them. She looked familiar. I frowned trying to figure out why anyone would be sitting on a railing at midnight, and that's when I realized this was a suicide attempt and I was a witness. But who is this girl? Her short hair clung to her neck while other strands seemed to fly all over her head. She wore a navy blue hoodie, far too hot for the summer. Her skin seemed to glow in the night, or maybe that was from the sweat dripping from her forehead. I just sat there for a second looking, instead of doing anything. Soon, everything seemed to happen in slow motion. In all this time, I notice the girl I'm staring at is a girl I know. I girl I've gone to school with since kindergarten. I know this girl. Oh my God, I know this girl!

"It's Dani." I say more to myself as I watch her and her body slowly slide off the rail. I'm frozen in place for a second, not sure what to do. "Dani!" I yell but I doubt she can hear me.

"Dani? Dani Kennett, the black bitch with the nice tits?" Rodrick spoke on the other line, grabbing my attention for a second. Black bitch? Nice tits? I'm interrupted by a scream.

"Dani!" I run out of my car, dropping my phone in the process. My heart is pounding out of my chest as I dread what I might see next. She could be gone forever.

Luckily she was hanging on, but it hadn't seemed like she was very much awake when I got there.

Please don't be dead already.

"Dani!" I yelled as she hang there and I outstretched my arms for her grab onto. Her eyes were low and seemed to be rolling to the back of her head. "Dani! Take my hand!" I yelled. I'm pretty sure it was way past 12 and my dad would be calling soon, but how could I think of something like that at a time like this? "Dani! Take my hand!" I yelled again. This time she let go, but didn't make an effort to grab hold of me, so I grabbed her.

Her eyes were still closed as I pulled her up and the fear of her already being dead sat uncomfortably with me. Once she was securely on top of the bridge and no longer in danger, I carried her limp body to my truck, laying her in the passenger seat.

"Please don't be dead." I whispered to myself. My heart was beating out of my chest as prickles of sweat dripped down my face. I got back in my truck where my phone sat on the driver's side floor, ringing. It was my father. I ignored his call, turning around to go to the hospital. I looked over to the passenger seat where she was sprawled out and not moving. Maybe she was just sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
714K 38.6K 54
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
736K 66.8K 36
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
1M 48.8K 40
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...