Shattered Heart.

Da Frigid_GEO

By GEO Altro

Chapter 1. Dream.
Chapter 2. Lupa kung buldit.
Chapter 3. Painom po.
Chapter 4. Chalk
Chapter 5. Gusto.
Chapter 6. Her Mom
Chapter 7. Anxiety Attack
Chapter 8. The Plan
Chapter 9. The Song

Author's Note.

177 2 4
Da Frigid_GEO

If this will be a movie, I think the best loveteam to play the role are Jadine, or KathNiel or the Aldub.

What do you think? Tell me your thoughts!

All rights are reserved. This story was created from my ideas and my imagination. This story cannot be used in any way, shape or form. Any resemblance to real events and locations are coincidental.
ENJOY READING.

Feel free to message me, let's talk. I would loved it.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
993K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...