Assassination Classroom ONE S...

By SakuraLove98102

Assassination Classroom one shots for all your Assassination Classroom one shot needs More

Requests...?
Karma x Reader
Isogai x Reader pt.1
Nagisa x Reader
Maehara X Reader pt.1
Itona X Reader
Isogai x Readet pt.2
Asano X Reader [ Angest ]
Maehara x Reader pt.2
I'm Sorry.
Reader x Karma
A/N please read
i just...
Reader X Nagisa
tysm!!
Chiba x Reader
Karma x Reader

DETOUR

2.8K 21 2
By SakuraLove98102

I know this is an Assassination Classroom one shot book but I got this really cool idea and I don't want to make another book just for it. Enjoy.

Sasahara(from My Little Monster) X Mizu Yuki(OC from The Lost Idol)

~~

"Sasanyan-chan!" I scream, running up to my boyfriend of 3 years, Sasahara Sohei, and glomping him from behind.

"W-who are you and what are you doing to Sasayan-kun?" Asked a Panicked girl.

She is quite beautiful and she has red-ish orange-ish hair. She must be the Natsume-chan Sohei keeps talking about!

"Aww. Sohei, you haven't even mentioned me to your school friends?" I pout.

"Aww common. I hate it when you pout. It's too cute." He cooes and makes me smile again. He avoided the question...

"Okay! If you don't like it then I won't pout yet!" I smile so brightly, I could blind you.

"W-wait who are you?" Asks Natsume, who is now frightened.

"Oh. I'm Mizu Yuki. I'm Sarahara Sohei's girlfriend!"

"Ehhhh? Girlfriend? He has never mentioned that before. And Mizu Yuki? The famous model and idol?!?! Didn't you quit 3 years ago adrupptidly? Why?"

"Ehehe. Yup that's me! I have my reasons. And Sohei. How dare you not even mention me once when you rant about these other people. Yoshida? Mitzuni? Was it?" I say turning my attention to Sasahara who was trying to hard to slowly slip away.

"W-wait! I can explain!"

"I don't want to hear it!" I yell while socking him. "Anyways, Natsume-chan right? Sohei goes on and on about you everyday. Down to every last detail." I say while she spit takes.

"The famous Mizu Yuki knows my name? And he goes on and on about me?" She seems to eger.

"Yeah, he wouldn't shut up about you."

"A-anyways, what are you doing here Yuki-chan? Our date is tomorrow isn't it?" Speaks the almost unconscious Sohei.

"I was going shopping with some friends. I saw you so I thought I should surprise you. Hehe. I got to go, my friends are calling me."

"Alright then bye. Nataume, let's head to the managers."

~~

The way he looks at her, talk about her, every emotion he shows is always a bit more sharper than usual. Is it because of her? If it is, thats good. He need to move on. He needs to know the truth.

~~

"So Sohei, that Natsume-chan. Do you like her?" I asked taking a sip of my oreo milk shake.

"Natsume-chan? Nah, she hates boys. Also, idiot. I have you." He blushes, karate chopping my head.

"Owch. That hurt."

"Sorry." He said now rubbing my head.

Damn. It's making it harder to tell him. Our conversation was short. Sohei, why didn't you relieze it back than? It would've benifited us all if you did. Sohei you dummy.

~~

Sasahara's PPOV

She's acting different. Is it now kicking in? Her accident?

~flashback~

We were meeting up at the park for our first date. I finally got the courage to confess to her. I waited. What seemed like hours passed by. She ditched me. It was fake. I knew it. Someone like her would never go out with someone like me. So I went home.

Yuki's POV

I was meeting Sasahara-kun for our first date. I've liked him for a while now. When he confessed, I was so happy. I knew I would never have the courage to confess. Ever. I was already running late as it is so I ran across the street. The light was red. It said it was okay to walk. So why? Why did that driver have to crash into me? On such an important day as well. Sasahara-kun must have thought I stood him up. Dammit. Dammit all! I can't feel my arms, legs, damn. Everything is turning black.
'Call 911! Someone is under the truck!' Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out completely.

~End of Flashback~

Sasahara's POV

"So Yuki, are you still okay from... that?" I asked her. I know it's a sensitive topic but she's acting so weird.

"Yup! I'm fine." She nods.

"Hey. Natsume told everyone about you today at school and people woundn't stop crowding me."

"Really? Is that why you didn't want people to know?" She giggles. She is so damn cute.

"Yup."

~Flashback~

"Hey Mitty! Did you know Sasayan has a girlfriend?" I over hear Natsume say. Aparently I'm not the only one who heard. Everyone in class heard.

"Eyy? Sasayan you have a girlfriend?" Asked Yoshida.

"Yeah. I do." I say sheepishly. They may not find out who she is. Not only am I going to be in trouble, but if the media catches wind of this, our happy dates would be gone in a flash. Our relationship is suppose to be on the down low so we don't get bombarded with paparazzi's.

"Who is it? Who is it?" He kept asking.

"Oh its-" Natsume please don't do that. I interupted her by slamming my hand onto her mouth.
"Oww. Sasayan why did you do that??" She said rubbing her mouth.

"No reason. Hey Natsume, can I speak to you for a bit?" I say, dragging her out of the classroom.

"What is it?"
I slam her body into the wall and I try to intimidate her. Key word: try.
"Whats with that face?"
"Listen Natsume. No one can't find out that I'm dating Yuki."
She nods then strolls of.
I don't trust her. I really don't.
I head back to the classroom and when I slid that door, it reveled everyone, and I mean everyone staring at me.
"SASAYAN!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE DATING THE MIZU YUKI!!"

NATSUME! WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT?!?!?

"U-uhh yeah. I am."
"That is soo cool!!!"
Not only did she tell the class, she posted it on her blog and it made word across the school and all over the world.

~End Of Flashback~

"Hehe. Thats funny."

"No it's not. Do you not care what happens?"

"Ehh? I quit 3 years ago. I should be less famous now right?"

Should is the key word Yuki...

"Hey, Sohei? Can we go to the roof of my apartment?"

Such a strange request.

"Sure." I answered.

She brings me to the roof of the apartment. It was around 6-7pm so the view was great.

"So what did you need up here." She stood close to the ledge. Too close for my comfort.

"Sohei, why didn't you accept this fate earier? I could have died in peace."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"I'm a ghost. I've been dead for the past three years. But you never accepted the fact that I died at the hospital so I came back for you. As a ghost."

"No way. You didn't die. You're right here infront of me." No way she died. I'm on the verge of breaking down. No way what she's saying is true.

"Sohei. Do you love Natsume-san?"

"No. I love you!"

"Do you love Natsume?"

"Idiot! I love you!"

"Sohei please. Stop loving me."

"I can't! I love you."

"Then I guess this is goodbye." She said leaning back.

And with that she died. Turns out, no one but Natsume and I were the only ones who could see here. After her real death that is. She couldn't die happily because of me. She kept asking me if I loved Natsume. No matter what, I will always reply with an I love you. I can't stop loving her. Not now, not ever.

Mizu Yuki, come back to my life.

bwahhh my dream ship complete! I am totally in love with Sasahara. He is adorable. Speaking of adorable, nct dream's Jisung is just as adorable! Please tell me you've watched Chewing Gum. If you haven't I suggest you do that. Mark and Chenle are so cool in that MV 😍😍 Jisung is my age too. New celeb crush: Jisung. Such goals at such a young age. Read, vote, comment, stay rad! 》

{I think my wattpad is broken :/}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 1K 25
this story about Angge and Gayle
5.1M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
228K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
19.8K 302 31
This story is dedicated to @_soulseeker_ and the anime Beyblade burst god/evolution Thanks guys from Shadow~Chan