Stones | Averly Malfoy [1]

By onlycallmetonks

ʙ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ❝ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴛᴏᴏ.❞ ❝ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ?❞ {golden era} {Harry potter} {Year 4 - Goblet... More

♕ ZERO
♕ ONE
♕ TWO
♕ THREE
♕ FOUR
♕ FIVE
♕ SIX
♕ SEVEN
♕ EIGHT
♕ PLAYLIST
♕ NINE
♕ TEN
♕ ELEVEN
♕ TWELVE
♕ THIRTEEN
♕ FOURTEEN
♕ FIFTEEN
♕ SIXTEEN
♕ AUTHORS NOTE
♕ SEVENTEEN
♕ EIGHTEEN
♕ NINETEEN
♕ TWENTY
♕ TWENTY-ONE

♕ EPILOUGE + BOOK TWO

6.3K 158 96
By onlycallmetonks

At the end of this chapter there is a very important A/N regarding Book Two as well as a lil surprise (: please read it; enjoy (:

This chapter is Unedited.

There once was a boy who was eleven years of age. A great big man on his side scurrying through muggles quick to catch the train. His lightening bolt marking making him one of the most famous and powerful wizards by default.

There once was a family. A temper so fiery hot their hair shone a magnificent red. They showed kindness and purity as they helped the young boy onto Hogwarts express. Amongst them was a small boy; freckles danced across his skin, heart and bravery swimming in his blood.

There once was a girl. Her hair so big with knowledge and chocolate brown eyes wide with fear of rejection, and as loyal as they come. Her nose constantly stuck in a book until two boys took her on adventure hunting for a stone.

A boy boarded that Scarlett train the same year. His eyes a dark blue, his hair slicked back by the ego he carried. His chest stuck out attempting to seem larger and superior much like his father had taught him.

Then there was a girl unlike many others right behind. Her white hair in a smooth braid running like a waterfall down her spine. Her dainty head so full of wander and curiosity; eyes piercing, like the gods above left her with their anger to carry with in the icy blue.

Four years later they were upon the train once again, heading away from Hogwarts into the uncertainty of the future.

Harry Potter sat in a compartment with maroon walls and grey tattered seats feeling the train rumble against the tracks beneath him, a Daily Prophet thrown askew on the floor.

"Mate, wanna play a bit of Wizards Chess?" Ronald Weasley asked. Harry turned towards his best friend feeling Hermione Granger's eyes on him as well. They didn't truly want to play the barbaric game, they wanted to get their friend to do anything other than marinate in his insanity driven thoughts. Harry Potter couldn't stop seeing the death of Cedric Diggory. With every sudden light or loud shot he saw it over and over again.

"yeah, Alright" Harry muttered scooting over towards the board.

Three compartments down was Averly Malfoy. Her back straight, cold eyes staring out at the angry sky above. Clouds rolled in heavily over the mountains, deep, dark, and furious threatening to curse them all with an inevitable war. No matter what she did or where she was her hands trembled until she went numb. Everywhere she looked she saw him. He stood with a malicious grin upon his thin grey lips, dreams of murder and power in his eyes.

"Lil" a hand touched her arm. Fred Weasley rubbed soothing circles into her shoulder "I reckon Lee is going to take the last licorice wand once he gets back from snogging Hannah"

"so you best eat it now" George and Fred chorussed.

"He can have it" responded Averly, her loud and powerful voice ringing about the small enclosed space. Her gaze unwavered from the outside of her window watching owls flying above the train following their owners home.

Home. Something she learned this year was that home wasn't always where your blood relatives live, but with the people who make you seat the beauty in this awful world.

However,Averly had to return to Malfoy Manor, she would pack all of her stuff; every article of clothing and book, because Averly Malfoy was running. She just didn't know where to yet.

"You don't have to go back to that wretched place A" George spoke.

" i do" Said Averly.

The boys didn't understand why, they were insistent that she come to the burrow, away from her Death Eater of a Father and away from her treacherous twin brother. Yet for reasons unknown to them she refused.

Averly zoned out for next couple of hours while the boys laughed and wrestled one another. The view from outside the window resembled a blurry canvas, hues of blues and dark greens as they passed through Scotland into London England.

"George" a feminine voice rang about the common for the first time making Averly's line of sight change. There in the doorway was Alicia Spinnet. "Would you like to accompany me in my compartment?"

Fred turned to his brother with a smug look "go get em Georgie"

George rolled his eyes standing up sending Averly a wink before smacking his brother on the head dashing out of the room before Fred can lunge at him.

The only sound that now resided after the boys departure was the soft classical music that always played through the trains walls and the two teenagers' light breathing.

A hand was thrushed into Averly's face and she looked up too see a grinning Fred Weasley. "Dance with me" it came out as more of a demand than a question. Begrudgingly she let him pull her from her seat. One of his hands on her lower back and the other intertwined with hers.

her head rested on his chest as he towered over her. They swayed side to side goofily, The red head trying to make his best-friend smile. he held her in a protective embrace. Fred smelt of cinnamon and Ink, his hand-me-down striped blue sweater covered in soft stains from pranks and memories. Fred rested his chin on the top of Averly's head giving her hand a small squeeze. She had been so upset since the third task, it had undoubtably changed her. Hurricanes of emotions bellowed inside of her begging to be released, but she held them back.

Averly Malfoy was precisely why storms were named after people.

She nuzzled closer to him, He only wanted to be there in any way he could, he hated seeing anybody he cared about anything other than happy.

"We're gonna run towards the stars and make them shine, and even if we cant we will try" said Fred softly "Together we are gonna fight the tide until the day we die. You're never gonna be alone ever again. Im afraid to say that your stuck with us."

Silence washed over the room as they kept swaying. Her pale hand slipped from his and instead wound around his waist silently engulfing him in a embrace, she was trying to show him how thankful she was to have him.

"You boys have changed my life" Averly stated smoothly against his chest. This time last year she was all alone, curled up in a corner, lonely and without any friends. Then they came and the air become fresher and the sky just a bit brighter.

"Thats because we are fucking fabulous" Fred retorted cheekily.

-

All around her kids of all ages dashed across the platform to their parents, jumping on them in joy letting euphoric tears fall at being reunited with their loved ones. Averly pulled her cloak tighter around her fixing her grip on the black leather trunk she dragged behind her.

Lee and George were beside blue eyes girl trailing towards Molly and Arthur weasley whom had already been joined by Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny.

"There you lot are!" Molly pulled her twin boys and Lee in a hug plopping a large kiss onto their cheeks. When she finally got to the Malfoy girl her she gasped with watery eyes before embracing her in a motherly death grip.

"Oh dear! i'm so happy you're alright!" The mother of red heads pulled away wiping water from her plump cheeks setting her hands on Averly's cold cheeks patting her hair down.

"You're coming to the burrow right? Arthur and I degnomed the entire garden and even warned the ghoul too keep it down so that you can get a good nights rest, Harry will be coming too-"

"Pardon Me, i apologize Mrs.Weasley but unfortunately the Dursleys are waiting outside of the platform for me i believe" Harry interrupted. Averly frowned thinking about Harry returning to those horrid muggles.

"You're still coming though aren't you?" Ron and Ginny asked with hopeful eyes.

Averly unconsciously gripped her trunk tighter "It is a lovely offer, but i've got some stuff i ought to care of. Things to grab from my room and such. However if the offer stands in a couple of days i would be tremendously grateful if i you would still have me"

Molly and Arthur gave a small smile "You're always welcome dear, in fact all of you are!" Molly grinned "Harry i do hope to have you at the burrow, and Hermione deary you're always a pleasure, you too Lee" Moly kissed Lee on the forehead "sweet boy"

After another minute or two the Wesleys left with huge hugs from the twins and promises to owl every single day, also to call them if Draco even breathes in Averly's direction; giving heartfelt goodbyes to Hermione and Harry as well. Lee then took his leave saying to send him letters all summer and that he loves us dearly.

"goodbye Harry, perhaps i'll see you at the burrow?" Harry nodded in response pulling the white haired girl into a hug. "Letter me if you need me. We are in this together" he whispered placing a delicate kiss on Averly's cheek. Hermione hugged him tightly making him promise too Owl and study for their up and coming 5th year at Hogwarts.

"you know 'Mione i might actually take up your advice for once and study during the summer"

"Really?" Hermione spluttered with wide eyes.

"No, of course not." he stated with a boyish grin "I will Owl the both of you though, wish me luck with my Uncle Vernon" he grumbled heading towards the barrier.

"i can walk you to you're family if you like?" The bushy haired girl offered.

Averly studied her face for a second with a sympathetic look "I don't think that is the best idea"

She watched as Hermione's face fell in realization. "oh erm thats right"

"Hey, don't you let it weigh you dow. It's their fault they cant realize how cool muggleborns are" Averly stated. Though Hermione sheepishly shrugged.

"You get to live the best of both worlds, how cool is that?" averly tried again, she truly didn't know if what she said made sense since she had never been apart of the muggle world.

"Besides you're smarter than everybody in my family combined, and you most likely could kick all of their asses too" at this the frizzy haired girl smiled straightening herself up a bit.

"yeah i suppose i am pretty awesome"

"thank you for bunking in my dorm with me this year by the way" Averly had started feeling the anxiety and panic while they conversed about her family so she quickly changed the topic.

"It was lovley, Roomies next year?" Hermione asked with a kind smile.

"Of course"

Hermione then pulled the girl into a hug not noticing how clearly uncomfortable Averly Malfoy was with all the touching and sentimental goodbyes.

"Happy Summer"

"Happy Summer" Averly responded as the muggleborn bounded through the sea of students too the platform.

Her brother and Father weren't hard to spot, they stood tall and proudly, white hair shining amongst others, sneering at kids who weren't Pureblooded. She pushed down the lump in her throat and let her long legs carried her swiftly across the stone floors.

"Lynx" Lucius greeted casually. Averly felt the anger rise all the way from her toes as she stared at two of the people she learned to hate the most.

"Don't fucking talk to me. " She tossed a heated glare at Draco watching him gulp. "Just dissassperate us back to hell hole you call a home" Averly snapped gripping onto Lucius Malfoy's green robes. Both males bit their tongues from any snarky comments knowing full well that this was a war they couldn't win.

They spun away from the happy cheers and squeals of their peers instead landing upon a cobblestone path.

In front of them was an iron clad gate that lead to a house so big it towered over the large trees, its grey marble glistening in the sun.

Averly slammed the gate open hearing her trunk bounce as it hit loose rocks, in the doorway was a tall graceful figure. As she neared her speed lessened, her heart increased and breathing stopped all together. In Nacrissa's soft arms was a bundle of blankets. Lucius shoved past her stiffly with a aura of annoyance.

"What is that" Averly's voice rung like thunder.

The baby nestled in blankets had warm deep blue eyes that lit up seeing Averly; recognizing the similarities between them. In her mothers arms was a 2 month old baby with the name of a constellation, eyes filled with curiosity and love that it unsettled the girl staring harshly at her family.

everything suddenly made sense, everything Draco tried warning her about

'your life is about to get a lot harder'

Then the world stopped spinning, her hands trembling so much her trunk nearly clattered to the ground.

"This is Cetus Grey Malfoy. He is your brother, Lynx"

_________________

BOOK ONE IS DONE FOLKS! I would just like to say thank you to every single person who has read, commented, shared and voted for my story; it means the world to me. I couldn't think of better people to share Averly's story with, its a story that is far from over! With that being said Book Two 'Revolution' will be posted in just a matter of minutes! you can find it on my profile under my works or simply search "Revolution || Averly Malfoy" or just "Averly Malfoy"

Again thank you all so incredibly much! And I can't wait for you guys too see what is in store for Year 5.

ONE MORE THING!

In honor of finalizing the first book of Averly Malfoy's story I'm gonna do a Q&A!

So anywhere in this chapter comment any questions you have about the story, it could be about Averly and Draco's Past, Averly's future, Harry's future (etc.) The Possibilities are endless! I will answer to the best of my abilities (:

See you guys in "Revolution" (: 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.9K 21
What if Hermione Granger wasn't actually a Granger? What if Ginny Weasley wasn't actually a Weasley? Who would be their new family? Hermione and Ginn...
37.5K 1.8K 17
*FULL SERIES COMPLETE* This is book 4 of the Draco Malfoy Series. I highly recommend that you read the first three before this one. With attacks at t...
2.4K 60 30
The Twins Who Lived-(Y/n) and Harry Potter-are being pulled back into the world they truly belong in. Their first year at Hogwarts is a huge change f...
228K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...