Prove me wrong... (Joshler)

By mamadun

I won't fall in love... Will I? More

Backstory
a/n
One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
..nine..
eleven
6 years later.

...ten.

38 3 1
By mamadun

×tyler×

When we got to the park we set down a blanket and sat down on it.
I can't believe I'm here. Everything that has happened in my life has led down to this moment, I think that's beautiful. It makes my life seems less sad and miserable.

I looked into josh's eyes. Those dark brown mocha eyes. He stared back at me. I couldn't believe that I was sitting here, with him. The most beautiful person I had ever seen.

"What are you staring at?" Josh asked me.

"My world" I whispered.

Josh flashed me the bright smile that stole my heart the first time I saw it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
68K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...