Land Of The Unicorns

By MagicalUnicorn100

A group of girls find a myth to the unicorns and go discover if it's real or not. Join them in their journey... More

The Club, Chapter 1
The Myth, Chapter 3
The Plan, Chapter 4
The Flight, Chapter 5
The Double Rainbow, Chapter 6
The Myth is real, Final Chapter
Hey!

New Friends, Chapter 2

1.9K 41 28
By MagicalUnicorn100

We finally found out what the club was. It was the Unicorn Club! We all found our home,because we love unicorns. They told us that they called it The Club because, they felt they would be laughed at if they call them selves Unicorn Club,they kept it a secret. Cassandra, the captain of the Unicorn Club, introduced us to the rest of the club. There was Genesis,Felicia,Jessica,Andrea and Sara, all at once they said hi, nice to meet U. Lily,Gabby and Arielle introduced themselves to the Club, and they all became the best of friends because of the things they had in common and had a lot of catching up to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1K 89
This will be a completely random book, though it will mostly have horoscopes (as they are amazing)
27.3K 616 135
just a book of my ocs
244K 12.6K 29
Disclaimer:TCF doesn't belong to me! OG! Cale was sick of Deruth's bull crap, so he planned on running away from his home. The God Of Death (who had...
541 80 7
An endless winter curse took over kingdoms and forests. It's not just the cold we most fear, but something much worse preys on the weak. A young woma...