The Badgirl And The Ten Boys

By thatkawwi

Blake winter is as as cold as her name. Her steely green eyes cut like glass. Blake is not the avrage girl sh... More

Quick author Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Quick note !
The Fuck ?
YOU REALLY WANNA START ?
...OK..
Meeting Toby
DAMMM BOY
New story now posted !
YOU BETTER GET YOUR HAND OF ME BOY
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!
OKAY TIME GO GET YO ASS BACK
WHY DO I PUT ALL MY CHAPTERS IN CAPS?!?

GET THE FUCK OFF

14.8K 374 23
By thatkawwi

" I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM HE IS A DEAD MAN I SWEAR TO.." I had been shouting for the last hour or so while Chloe just attemped to calm me "Blake please be quite there are people down stairs". Just as she said that a boy I dident reconize made his way up the stairs as he saw us he came to an abrupt hault. Okay? We made eye contact his eyes burned into me. As I did with the 'bad boy' I scaned my eyes over him. I mean he had to be one of caths son with that appearance, tall, messy dark black hair. But his eyes were stunning. "Well it's not everyday I find such beutifull ladies like your selves in my guest rooms" he smirked. HOLY FUCK it's another I swear to god, another 'bad boy' Cath must just shoot them out like a pistol.not the right phrase for the miracle of child birth I suppose. While my brain had had its break down of the day chole had been drooling over my 'bad boy brother breegade' oh how I love my creativity sometimes. " Well ladies I see my good looks have stunned you into silence" he winked in my direction. Chloe had not yet made a move so for the sake of this boys over inflated ego I must knock him down. " Oh yes that's it I was charmed into silence by your messy hair and bad breath" okay I know that was a little shit but I tried okay I mean there isn't much wrong with him. I steped closer to him so we were inches apart and lingered there seductively for a thew seconds. I leaned in slowly and suddenly began fixing his hair. His face fell but slowly he began to grin again. " pretty girl and funny arnt I lucky"
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

67.8K 1.5K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
59.2K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
22K 1.5K 15
RATHOD'S - the name which can make anyone kneel in front of them. manish rathod ,father of 4 children but is unknown of the 4th one who is youngest a...
63.6K 3.3K 54
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...