Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

By wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... More

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 25

2.3K 50 39
By wwepurplevixen

Sorry for not updating in awhile stuck with the flu , hope you enjoy this though!!

"I found heaven and hell in people
And those places could never be ignored
Because there are more truths buried deep within us... "

✘✘✘

"So where is he?" My mom asked as we sat outside on the patio.

"He went to do some shopping, I offered to go along but you know, house arrest" I smiled as I would have loved to go with him but I was sure the incident with the cashier was another reason he hadn't wanted me to go.

I wouldn't say Brock was possessive, he was mildly I guess. He wouldn't go insane because he knew that would only anger me, but there was the chauffeur the first time I had come to his house, the few guys when I had bumped into him and kids at the rodeo and of course the cashier.

I guess we never really got out much for there to be more incidents...

"Its weird you know , seeing him like that?" J spoke as he came to join us holding a mug filled with coffee I assumed.

"Like what?" I frowned as I wasn't sure what he meant.

"The concern in his eyes for you, you'll be watching a match and he will be watching you looking for your reaction. I'm used to either seeing the cocky son of a gun backstage or the beast , not this side of him at all."

"He's my boyfriend? He should be" I sighed as I realized how I had let everyone see the parts he didn't like them seeing, the beast at home. The beast who loved me and I hated myself a bit for doing it. Like he had said if he treats everyone the same as he does me then what makes me special.

Not that he has, he just shows a lot of affection with me that they always seem to observe .

He only speaks to them when necessary which is mostly on the property when they are working as Brock was a perfectionist in a way when it came to this place. He wanted to improve it, he had asked me if I wanted anything put in but I had simply said no because I liked the way it was.

"Do you think he'll be ready to settle down soon?" My mom asked causing me to drift away from my thoughts and my eyes focused on her.

"What?"

"Nicole. You need to speak with him about this, the last thing we need is another situation like John . You need to know where you stand with him"

This was the last thing I needed now..

"Mom, do you see where I am? I wouldn't be sharing this house with him if I didn't know where I stood with him?"

Brock and I had been through so much just trying to land up in a stable relationship. The last thing I needed was my mom speaking of it when he could come home soon or have JJ hear it and be annoying and bring it up.

"Does he want to get remarried, have kids?"

Great, she got J questioning it as well. I guess I should have been happy they hadn't asked at the dinner table.

I stared down at my breakfast trying to eat as this was the last thing I needed on an empty stomach as I didn't even know the answer to what she was asking.

"He is divorced with two kids, I honestly doubt I would want to marry him or have kids with him.."

I ran my hand over my face as I didn't exactly like answering them as I hadn't asked Brock about it because I hadn't thought about it as much as like I had said many times before I could live without it when it came to him..

I saw them still staring at me waiting for me to continue.

"I mean I do want to its just I would be okay to not because I love him and before you go 'this is what happened with John'. Its not the same, he hasn't denied me anything because we haven't spoken about it but I just wouldn't mind if its not in the cards for us because I am in love with him and he is enough.He is completely different from John and that's what I love about him"

I stopped myself before I drifted off on that and I personally preferred making those confessions to my best friends because even though my parents weren't against me.

I just felt like Dean and Renee considering my feelings more and saw my side more, where as my family was more focused on the things I had always wanted rather than focusing on how happy I was.

"You do know you are always like this in the beginning of a relationship"

Point proven, glad I hadn't trailed off like a love sick puppy.

"Mom he is different, with Nick and John if we went through all of the shit Brock and I went through I wouldn't put up with it. You guys don't know how we have struggled to get to this point where he is this guy you don't recognize and for him to let that side show in front of all of you is a big deal for him. He is the Beast for a reason because he doesn't see the need to make an effort because he doesn't care but he cares about me which means he cares that you accept him. I know it.."

I took a sip of my tea and sat back.

"I know its you caring about my future like you always have but there's a reason none of you know half the struggle because he is my man and what goes on in our relationship stays between us. If we sit and talk it out months from now I will let you know if there is a possible grandchild in your future from my side . But for now the only thing close to that are his boys.."

"I'm sorry for upsetting you Nicole. We do accept him, he makes you happy but in the end you are my daughter and I care about you. I just want you to know what you want and yes this relationship may not be the same as John but that's why I am asking you these things now because I wouldn't want us three years down the line when you realize you want these things and he possibly doesn't"

"Its fine mom like I said I understand where you are coming from but Brock and I? Its not going to be the same as John. Nobody is going to meet him in secret everytime to tell him my needs, nobody is going to corner him and question him of his intentions with me. We are adults who will deal with it on our own" I wasn't sure how I might have come across but I wasn't angry or raising my voice because I was simply stating how I felt.

I knew Brock, knew him well enough to know that he wouldn't appreciate people meddling in our relationship. That's what has caused many setbacks, us allowing other people to come in and takeover our lives and slowly destroy us.

"Well we won't if that's what you want? we won't. I just want you to at least bring it up while he is still softened up due to your injury" She smiled while J nodded.

I laughed a bit, as he certainly was softened up, and finished up my breakfast.

"I wouldn't want him to be forced to agree mom, I will bring it up when it needs to be brought up.."

***

I walked into the bedroom and watched as Brock stood in the doorway of the door that led out to the small balcony. I had never gone out on it simply because I didn't even know the door could actually open but from the back patio it was clearly seen.

Well the jacuzzi was clearly seen, I wondered if he had even used it considering he had gotten this house after his divorce and I couldn't quite picture him in it alone.

I finally walked over to him as he hadn't seemed to notice I was there and tugged on the back of his t-shirt, he turned with a blank expression as if I had just pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Hey I didn't even know you were back . Didn't you see me out in the yard?"

I stood in the doorway opposite him as I peeked up at him, wanting to push myself up against him but that would have meant I couldn't look into his blue orbs without straining my neck.

He simply nodded and I guess he just needed a moment to himself which I was sure he missed a lot.

"I want to kiss you" I almost pouted and he seemed to be searching my eyes for what I wasn't sure as my fingers traced over his large arms.

"Did something happen at the.."

He immediately lift me into his arms and kissed me causing me to smile into his lips hoping my brother and Bryan wasn't out in yard and saw it but then again they had witnessed it a couple times.

Which Brock got annoyed with, I wasn't sure why he didn't mind kissing me in front of Dean but I guess he still felt a bit guarded ever since the plan and wanted to make sure Dean knew who I belonged to .

His arms tightened around me as he pulled me against him, his kiss was a bit more rough than of late but also gentle as well.

I felt him move over to the bed as my back gently hit it and he hovered over me while he slipped his tongue past my lips.

His hands trailed over my body as he settled on my thigh and gave it a squeeze causing me to moan and wrap it over his back wanting him close but not close enough as it was still too soon.

His hands made their way up to my waistband, I guess feeling the same but I immediately stopped them and he broke the kiss with almost a glare which made me laugh.

"Brock you know I don't have the energy for that" I whispered and gripped his arm so that I could get up while he laid down on his side.

I simply stared ahead as I couldn't exactly glance back.

I heard him mutter something as he got up.
"Yeah you don't have the energy for a lot of things" he sneered a bit louder.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I frowned as there wasn't any humour in his voice.

"Nothing Nicole. Fucking nothing!" I jumped a bit but he simply slammed his hand on the wall before leaving.

***

I sighed as I finally went downstairs after waiting for about ten minutes.

"What did you do to him?" JJ laughed and I ignored him.

"Hey no need to be a bitch to me, not my fault your guy is grumpy"

"His not grumpy" I glared but let it fall as I didn't feel like getting into an argument.

"The entire time I have been here he barely speaks "

But of course JJ was..

"Maybe he just doesn't like speaking to the guy who threw John Cena in his face the first time they met?" I raised my eyebrow at him as I folded my arms.

"What's going on here?"I heard Bryan but JJ responded before I could.

"Nicole's taking her moods out on me " he rolled his eyes as he sunk onto the couch.

"You know what? I knew this would happen. You're fine once you're concerned like a brother should be but now I am healing and now you can't hold in the fact that you still dislike Brock right? Because John was such an amazing 'brother-in-law' who took you out to basketball games and drinks and you guys could socialize and all that?"

My glare was officially back.

"As a matter of fact yes because despite the fact that you believe he treated you like crap he treated all of us right and not like we couldn't dare say something to anger the Beast"

He stood up from the couch but didn't move towards me.

"Why don't you just fucking go home then! You act like you like him when his around and you're working with him but the moment his gone you want to talk shit?"

"I don't act like I like him, I don't like doing that property shit. What the fuck is that? Planting shit and.."

"Hey just because you're mad at him doesn't mean you get to hate his lifestyle. He is a good farmer and.."

Seriously? Now Bryan decides to say something that isn't useful at all.

"Bryan if he wasn't a stupid farm boy you probably wouldn't have liked his ass either. " He glared at Bryan who wasn't phased by it at all.

"No he.." I cut Bryan off, I should have known better than to think my brother had all of a sudden really begun getting along with Brock over the last month .

"Don't bring Bryan into this, you love doing that! You hate something so everyone has to agree with you!"

"Its better than pretending, once that cast comes off you will be free not stuck here like we all are now. Its actually the perfect tale of beauty and the beast everyone trapped in his fucking castle which is a farm! "

"Free? What the fuck are you talking about free?" I closed my eyes as I heard Brock's voice behind me .

He was already annoyed now this...

"Brock he didn't.." I was about to turn to Brock but JJ spoke again.

"Free from this lifestyle, this isn't my sister. She's fooling herself into believe this is, simply because she wants the opposite of John Cena. "

Brock chuckled a bit as he moved past me, "she loves me, not Cena"

Where the hell was my mom, J, Lola as Bryan couldn't stop anything.

"Yeah loves the idea of a new thing is more like it that's how my sister is Brock. I'm sorry to break it to you !My mom said it herself this morning, she falls in love easily that's how she is with every relationship..."

Of course he heard. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out while Brock's back was turned to me.

".. Its just a matter of time before she gets bored and looks at all the cracks like she did with John. Haven't you wondered why it took her three years of an expensive lifestyle to have an awakening ? Maybe she'll go back to Nick after you, spend another five years with him and then complain about how depressed she was.." he rolled his eyes and I immediately saw Brock launch at him and punch him down before he could continue .

"Brooock!" A scream escaped from me and he didn't continue. Just the one punch that sent my brother to the ground clutching his face as he left through the kitchen slamming the backdoor.

"Bryan just.."

"Its okay I got it" Bryan seemed amused by it all and I would get him about it later, now I had an angry Beast to get to.

I slowly walked over to Brock with Josie following behind I guess not wanting to be where the chaos was.

He simply stood against a tree with a frown even as I approached.

"So you're pissed at me again?" He said casually as Josie ran out in the yard chasing birds.

"No for once I will let you be pissed all by yourself Brock" he chuckled a bit surprising me as I thought it would have been hard.

"I'm sorry for the things he said. None of it was true .." I whispered as I stood a few feet from him.

"I guess we will see once the cast comes off?" He said with a small smile but his voice gave nothing away so I couldn't have been sure what he meant by it.

"The only thing you are going to see Brocky is how I will be going loco on my boyfriend " I smiled as I slowly walked over to him.

"Loco?" He chuckled.

"Hey I am Mexican I know some Spanish!" I giggled while he shook his head.

"I'm sure everyone knows that much Barbie" he walked over to me and I rested my forehead on his chest and felt him kiss the top of my head.

"I'm sorry for punching your brother but he just pushed and pushed" he whispered and I sensed that it was bothering him but I wouldn't question him right now, for all I knew we could start arguing and my brother would love that..

"Its okay everyone has wanted to punch JJ at one point in their lives. I thought Dean would be the first but its you" I mumbled and his chest shook as he laughed.

"What he said.." I hesitantly began.

"NICOLE !!! The PPV is on!!" MY mom's voice sent Josie running towards her.

"Your mom doesn't sound upset" he whispered as I pulled away .

"You can throw them all out now, I wouldn't blame you"

"They're leaving in a month, I said they could stay so I'll survive the next few weeks" he sighed.

He threw his arm over my shoulder and kissed my forehead as we walked up.

***

"He wouldn't"

"He would"

"No he wouldn't "

This had been the debate ever since the main event began. Brie had been victorious in the Fatal4Way and therefore went on to face whoever at Battleground. Dean had called us before then after his victory as he was officially Mr Money in the Bank.

He said we had to make sure we watched the main event. So Bryan, JJ and my mom were currently arguing over whether he would cash it in or not while Brock was in the kitchen having a beer with J.

JJ sported a bruised eye courtesy of Brock but I knew it could have been worse, just because they called him Death Clutch hadn't meant he didn't have a deadly fist as well , John received a broken nose due to that which none of my family knew about.

So JJ was lucky as I knew my beastly boyfriend held back ...

When Brock and I had walked in JJ was on the couch with an icepack to his cheek and everyone hadn't said anything. I guess I had Bryan to thank for it as he most likely told them the exact details which let them know he deserved his fate.

Brock had watched most of the PPV as he sat on the arm of the chair where I was seated but left to the kitchen after Brie's match I guess not wanting to be stuck interacting with JJ.

"Well Seth is cha..." my mom began as Seth celebrated but was cut off by Bryan.

"Yes pay up!" JJ slipped out $20 as well as my mom.

Dean had struck Seth with the briefcase and was now cashing in.

I simply laughed and watched as Dean pinned him and celebrated.

I couldn't be more happier for him this is what he wanted for so long ...

I smiled as Brock slipped his merch tee over my head even though I could do it myself and got into bed as he did the same.

He laid onto his side as he hovered over me causing me to trail my fingers over his daggered chest.

Dean had called us immediately when he got backstage , saying once I got back we would rule the WWE side by side...

"Nicole" I heard him and glanced up.

"I know you want to be there with them. But you have to give it time.."

"I'm happy for them Brock" he sighed.

"Nicole you know I don't give a fuck about anyone else. So while everyone was celebrating I saw how you drifted off, you want to be there I know but like I told you before you can't push it."

"I'm not I haven't exercised in this month at all. I haven't done anything" I whispered but I wanted to so badly. I needed to do something, I hoped my next check up would bring me some good news.

"But you're stressed out and that alone stops your body from healing baby"

I sighed and pulled on his chin, causing his face to lower and kissed him slowly.

I loved and hated that he had noticed as I hated him seeing me missing it as I shouldn't have, he was more important but that had been my life and with him having battled an illness and missed out as well in his UFC career he was speaking from experience.

He broke the kiss and kissed my cheek before switching off the lamp and draping his arm over my stomach as he held me close.

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80K 2.2K 55
Highest Rankings #1 Paige -Saige -Amblynch -Charreigns -PCB -Fandango -Alexa Bliss -Brie Bella -Tyler Breeze #4 Becky Lynch #4 Script #5 Nia Jax -Aj...
113K 3K 81
**SEQUEL TO BEAST MODE** "I don't care if the world is against us" "I love you and I know why you complete me" SONGS FOR BOOK: ELLIE GOULDING - ARMY...
10.1K 126 9
Brie has as of late been having problems in her marriage to Bryan Danielson AKA: Daniel Bryan. The latest bad blood or bad time is courtesy of her si...
118K 2.6K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...