Something More (Eazy E)

By Ktaujane

''Boy, I can't seem to get you outta my head But there's something about you that makes me smile Don't chan... More

Lauren Robinson
Meeting Him/Her
Until Next Week
Late Night Call
Reunited
Sweet Love
Eric and Lauren
We Want Eazy
Kayla
Let Me Love You Down
In The Morning
Fuck Tha Police
Hurts To Tell The Truth
Happy Birthday,Eazy
Ooh La La La
Back To ATL
Trouble In NWA
No Vaseline
Real Niggaz Don't Die
Bahamas
Bahamas Pt 2
Bahamas Pt 3
Oh,Baby
Efil4zaggin Tour
Tracy
Hurting In Love
Coming Home To Hell
Making It Right
Making It Right Pt 2
Evonne Lynn Wright
Somebody To Talk To
Lauren's Birthday Surprise
Back Together Again
Dre Day
Real Muthaphukkin G's
Unconditionally
Trust Issues
Trust Issues Part 2
Only If You Want It
Drama On Set
Drama On Set Pt. 2
Family Day Gone Wrong
Making Up
The Good Gets Bad
Officially Done
Officially Done Pt.2
Big Brother vs. Baby Daddy
Meeting Tomica
Dance Away The Pain
I Still Love You
Startin' Somethin' New
Evonne's Birthday Party
Chemistry Reunited
Kaleb's Jealousy
Old Flames
Old Flames Pt.2
Love Is Complicated
Problems With Tomica
Unexpected
Expect The Unexpected Pt.2
Expect The Unexpected Pt.3
Meetings Adjourned
Damage
Love And War
Trouble With The Robinsons
When A Woman's Fed Up
For A Month
Reality Hits Hard
Decisions,Decisions
Catchin' On
Catchin' On Pt.2
Catchin' up pt.3
Movin' On To Bad News
Don't Stress, Don't Panic
Emiya
This Aint Fair
This Ain't Fair Pt. 2
Dear God
Memories Back When
Not For The Weak
Something More
Story Announcement

Beautiful Heartbreak

1.2K 31 20
By Ktaujane

Lauren's P.O.V.

I felt the air breeze hit my face as stepped out my brand new 1993 acura NSX. I took off my glasses looking around before I closed the door and strutted in my heels walking in Ruthless Records building.

"Hey Lauren? What you doing dressed all snazzy and shit?" Dria the receptionist ask. 

I smiled. "Nothin' much,girl. Just here to surprise Eazy. Do you mind telling me where he is?"

She laughed. "Girl no. That's yo man and my boss. In the studio to yo right."

"Iight girl,Preciate it. We gotta catch up later on." I yelled walking down the hallway.

"Sho nuff!" She yelled back.

I walked down the hallway already hearing the music bumping hella loud. So I just walked in....and she was rapping but stopped when I walked in.

All I could do was give her a lil smirk.

"Yo Kim wassup?" Eazy asked. She nodded her towards me,making Eazy turn his chair towards me.

"Hey Dimplez?" His eyes travel up and down my body as he licked his lips. "What you doin' here?"

"Oh nothing much just came to talk you."

"Mhm come sit by me." I sat beside him feeling Kim's glare from the side of my face. Hating ass bitch.

"Uh,Kim you can take 10."

"What?!" She said with an attitude.

"I said you can take 10. Problem?" He said smartly putting his hand on mines.

She slammed the headphones on the stand and walked out,rolling her eyes at me.

"Bye Kimberly." When she left Eric start laughing.

"Why she so mad?" I ask.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe cause you my baby." I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Sad. I thought you had more babies than me.

"So wassup what you had to tell me?"

"Well I came to you that I'm-" I got off by Ren and Yella walking in hella loud.

"Oh Wassup y'all?" Ren laughed giving me hug and E some dap with Yella doin' the same.

"Nothin' much,nigga but y'all interrupted my baby in the middle of something." He crossed his arm and sat back.

"Oh we sorry Laur." Ren apologize.

I nodded my head and grinned at them.

As they start to get ready for another studio session,I rub the back of my neck thinking of how I was going to tell him that I'm pregnant.

"Now Dimplez what is it you had to tell me?" He asked breaking my thoughts.

"Uh,Nothin,baby,look Ima go. I have to go pick up Evonne from Jay's house."

He nodded his head and stood up. "Ok,love you." He wrapped his arms around my waist making blush.

I kissed his lips. "Love you too,E."

I said my goodbyes and left the studio. I was walking down the hallway 'til I bumped shoulders with Kim.

She scoffed. "Look who it is,Fallen Robinson. What you doing here?"

"Oh,my man,you know yo boss,my baby daddy own this place so I'm welcome here anytime. What 'bout you? Still making records that ain't gon never hit number on the charts." I threw shade at her like it wasn't nothing.

She laughed leaning against the wall. "Well yo man you know my boss,yo baby daddy didn't think that 'bout my pussy."

I scoffed,shaking my head. "What the fuck you talkin' 'bout Kim?"

"I'm talking 'bout Eazy fuckin' me so good that he put a baby up in me."

Eazy's P.O.V.

"This is a real life Jack in progress. Nigga give up ya shit or take two in the chest with a cripness cause I ain't fuckin' around G,so take a look at a real live nigga that's crazy and get ready to die loc any last words before yo ass get smoke it ain't joke." I sat back and bobbed my head to the beat with Yella and Ren.

"Aye man that shit go hard." Yella gave me some dap.

"Hell yea,I can see niggas bumping this joint in the streets but lemme ask y'all a quick question." I turned down the music and gave them a serious look.

"Wassup man?" Ren asked.

"How do you y'all feel 'bout Lauren?"

"Well she real cool,down the earth,she can hang with anybody, independent,loyal and she's like a lil sista to me." Ren said.

"Besides the fact that she gotta hella ass and beautiful as fuck,she's a real cool person." Yella nodded his smiling.

I glared at him. "Wassup man?" He asked.

"I'm thinking 'bout asking Lauren to marry me." I played with my fingers as silence was all I heard.

"What?" They said laughing. I just pulled out the ring out my pocket.

They jumped outta they seats observing the ring like it was the most precious thing in the world."Oh shit you serious,nigga!" Yella said sitting up in his seat.

I nodded my head.

"Damn. You really love her?"

"Yea nigga,I ain't buy that ring for nothing."

"More power to you man. Finally yo ass decide to settle down for a change." We laughed.

"Yea for the perfect somebody like Lauren." I nodded my head as I looked at the ring. Somebody like Lauren.

Lauren's P.O.V.

God I can't believe this happen to me again. How could he do this?! After he said he would change and would never hurt me like this again.

Now look at me. Sitting in the dark,drinking wine at six weeks pregnant,with my makeup smeared.

I wipe my tears and took another sip of wine drowning my sorrows. I know it's not healthy but I ask god to look over me cause I need this.

I heard his car pull up in the driveway as the car lights seek through the blinds.

God help me.

"Baby!" He yelled. I didn't answer cause I was in so much pain. He found me in the kitchen and smiled like wasn't nothing damage.

"Hey why you sitting in the dark?" As soon as he hit the lights a frown appeared on his face.

"Wassup baby?" He sat right beside me. I hate how I love him so much.

I cleared my throat. "I heard something very interesting the other day. I thought it was lie and I thought this man was so innocent." I sniffed and gave him a firm look.

"'Til his hoe ass of a rapper name Kim told me 'bout their one night stand at Ruthless today." He caught on to what I said and had a guilty look on his face.

"Baby I'm sor-"

"How many times you slept with her?" I asked cutting him off.

"At first it just all 'bout her giving me head." He start to sweat and bite down on his lip nervously. "But I later on when you was on tour I went to this party and Kim was there but I wasn't thinking so I just didn't give a fuck and got drunk and high. That's how I slept with her." I scoffed looking away from his eyes.

"You so stupid!" I yelled at him,hitting the table.

"Lauren,I'm so-"

"You lied to me." I said quietly,staring off in space.

"You lied to me and told me that you had nothing going on with her when I ask you,Eric. You lied to me when you said you were gonna change and not cheat on me anymore. And what did I do? I believed you cause I love you so much and I wanted to make this work but all you was willing for was to hurt me yet again and I give you my all and trust you enough but you break my heart yet again." He didn't say anything. He just sat there quietly looking at me.

"Now that I come to think 'bout it,you never loved me. You never cared 'bout my feelings since the day you start cheating on me cause I was nothing but a trophy to show off to everybody." I said calmly.

"That's a lie and you know it,Lauren!" He stood out of his seat as I remained seated.

"How?! How I'm post to know you just didn't stick along with the plan since I was pregnant with your child but you couldn't keep yo dick in yo pants then and you won't do the same now. God how could I be stupid?!" I groaned putting my wet cheeks in my hands.

"Come on Dimplez,you know I love you baby." He whispered putting his hand on mine.

"Get yo damn hands off me,E! How bout since you never loved me how bout I get me and my 2 kids away from yo ass!" As soon as I said that I mentally slapped myself on the forehead.

"2? Lauren you pregnant?" He whispered.

I didn't say anything but drank my wine and smiled. "Yep. I'm six weeks pregnant. Unlike your other coulda been baby mama,I keep my kids cause I love them." Dammit Lauren,shut the hell up.

"What the hell you talking 'bout,Lauren?" I got up and and tried to go to my room but he grabbed my arm.

"What the hell you talking you 'bout,Lauren?"

"How 'bout you go ask her cause I ain't gon be here no more for the bullshit cause I want you to pack your shit and get out my fucking house."

"And go where,Lauren?" He yelled behind making turn around.

"To hell but until then I suggest Four Seasons or maybe something better,Eazy's Playhouse."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 373 19
"He has this spell bound hold on me. I just can't get away, no matter how hard try... I keep going back." "Do you think it's okay, because you're in...
4.4K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
20.7K 304 44
19 year old Tahya is growing up and trying to find herself and pressue her modeling career behind the footsteps of her brother dre a rising artist a...
215K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...