From geek to chick

By ironmanxxxx

What extent would you go to just to fit in like the rest of your school instead of being looked at like you w... More

From geek to chick
Being geek
Heart broken
Grooming the high heels
Girly time
Transformation
Beauty queen
Love,hatred and mixed feelings
Harsh moments and sweet memories
Lies, love and confusion
Trembling
Breathing
Love triangle
Surprise
Busy busy busy
Broken , pain and tears
What? We just kissed and i liked it
Breaking up !
Mending hearts
Happiness, sadness ?
Suffering
Tears of joy
Home sweet home
Hello to a beautiful life
The end
AUTHORS NOTE********
Authors note

In LOVE

6.3K 170 39
By ironmanxxxx

Chapter 21

Abbys pov

"Mum come lets go were getting late!"i yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Me and my mum were going shopping for prom.

"Ok calm down im coming"yelled my mum coming down the stairs with her red lipstick.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"You know i need to wear my lipstick before i go anywere"she said

"Yes i know that"i laughed.

We both shut the door and drove off to the mall...

............

I already had my prom dress i bought some high heels and my mum made me buy lipsticks and fake nails , also she bought me a diomand ring.

I bought a curling wand so my curls come nice and wavy.

After shopping we went to subway and bought a tuna wrap.

And i begged my mum to get caramel coffee from starbucks.

"Oh gosh i am never coming with you again"teased my mum.

"You know i cant resist starbucks"i teased sipping on my coffee.

We came home and got into our nighties , my mum did my nails french manicure .

After that we just sorted my things out for tomorrow i could not wait at all , it was going my first ever prom...

..................

I woke up early in the morning as i got ready in some shorts and top as i tied my hair into a messy bun and ran downstairs.

I ate a big breakfast.

2 toast and milk with corn flakes with orange juice and fruit salaad , thanks to my mum!

After the breakfast i went to get ready .

I wore my shocking pink prom dress with silver sequins on the neck border, i wore my silver heels .. I wore a diomand necklace set and a diomand ring .

I wore silver eye shadow with pink on the outer v of my eye , i wore my eye liner with my fake lashes , i brushed on some tinted blush from benefit , i wore pink lipstick and curled my hair .

I wore a little silver bow pin on my hair to finish it off , last but not least i grabbed my silver clutch bag and packed my phone and some money with my house keys.

I walked downstiars.

"Wow you look amazing"gasped my mom with her eyes open.

I hugged her as i opened to door to see zac standing there.

I shut the door behind us.

"Wow abby you look so pretty just like a princess"he said.

"Thank you "i replied

"I love you "he said smiling kissing me on my cheek .

I held his arm and we walked it to the car and drove off.

I walked in the prom with zac as i saw a bunch of teenagers with dresses and ties suits.

They all had a partner.

Suddenly my eye caught austin , he was with kate , he looked stunned to see me as i blushed.

Zac went up to some of his mates as me and austin walked up to each other.

"Wow.. Abby you look....smashing"he spoke .

"Thank you how are you feeling?"i asked

"Much better ...now after ive seen you"he teased making me blush.

"Ha austin"i teased.

We both laughed as zac came up to us and held my hand.

"Come on babe lets dance "he said walking away with me , i turned my head back to look at austin he had got upset.

Me and zac danced the night away.

But my mind and eyes was on austin.

I watched him dance with kate as she laughed with him and whisperd in his ears my blood boiled as i wanted to punch her hard.

After 10 minutes i watched austin walk away from kate and head towards the door .

"Erm...zac imma be right back

I need to go to the toilet"i said to him.

"Ok be quick dont want to keep waiting for you babe"he spoke

I smiled and held my dress and ran after austin.

I searched for him as i walked outside the hall and saw him in the ground sitting on the bench.

I slowly walked over and sat down next to him.

"Hey"i spoke

"Oh hey"he replied

"How come you walked out like that?"i asked

"Oh just it was too hot inside i needed fresh air"he spoke

"Are you sure ? Or are you angry with zac "i asked

"Oh no dont be silly im fine with that"he said

"You know im sorry about zac..."i said before he cut me off.

"Abby...im so sorry i hurt you alot , all the pain i gave you , i bet you were so hurt when i broke up with you its just that i couldnt see you in tears "cried austin as tears filled his brown eyes.

"Shh... Austin you dont have to ...its not your fault "i said wiping his tears away.

"Abby why are you so nice to me ? After i broke up with you ... You still came to see me why?"he asked as tears filled my eyes .

I came closer to him as our eyes met .

"Because austin......i love you"i said , i cannot believe i just that to him.

"What?"he asked

"Yes austin ..i love you , not zac you!"i said holding his face.

Austin smiled as he ran his fingers down my face he ran his fingers down my arm to my hand which gave me goosepumps , it was a beautiful and cold night and me and austin were under the glistening moon.

"Abby....i love you too and i always did ....i love you so much"he spoke making my heart pound ....those words were making me faint .

We slowly leaned in close as our lips met ...

He ran his fingers on my bare back making me shiver as i threw my arms around and gripped him tight bringing our bodys to melt inside each others as i deepend the kiss , the atmosphere was cold as the rain fell down as it wet us both but the hot kiss heated us up.

We deepend the kiss , i was having the best moment of my life i finally got austin ...the person who i loved.

We kissed in the rain .. So romantic how i always wanted it to be like.

We parted slowly as we breathed deepily blocking the space between us .

As we stared into each others eyes.

"I love you austin"i said to him smiling .

"I love you too abs"he said as we kissed again .

He slowly picked me up bridal style and gently put me in his car .

As we drove to his house.

He opened the door for us "dont worry my mom is not at home shes gone to manchester shell be back tomorrow "he said moving my hair from my face.

He picked me up as he walked up the stairs .

He gently shut the door behind us and laid me on his bed .

I slowly wrapped my arms around him as his fingers ran up my back to my zip as he unzipped it.

I slowly ran my hands to his buttons and unbottend them .

We smashed our lips on each others .

He threw my dress to the floor ,i didnt care less i just wanted austin.

Now this was my best prom!

....................

I woke up in the morning as i realised i was clothless.

I looked to the side as i saw a sleeping austin.

I smiled at him as i planted a kiss on his lips .

I got out of bed and just grabbed austin t shirt and wore it on .

And walked into the shower.

I walked into the living room as i felt arms wrap around me .

"Morning babe "said austin kissing me on my cheek.

I turned around to face him .

"Moring my gucciboo"i teased like a baby.

He laughed at me .

"Aww "he teased back as he planted a kiss on my lips .

...........

We both had breakfast together .

We sat down as my mind caught something.

"Abby what are you going yo say to zac?"he asked

"Oh....ermm...ill tell ...i know hell understand me "i said smiling as i held austins hand to reassure him

.........

I wore my prom dress again and decided it was time to go home now before his mum comes back and my parents would be worried.

"Alright austin im going now ok"i said hugging him.

"Are you sure you dont want me to drop you of "he asked

"No its ok ill manage "i said smiling as i gave him a kiss and walked out

I walked home as i realised everyone was asleep

I just crept into my room and changed my my clothes.

and just slid into bed .

Austin pov

I cannot believe that abby was mine , she was my world and my heart i loved every single thing about her .

I woke up as i rubbed my eyes seeing abby wasnt in bed , i jumped into some pants and walked downstairs as i saw her standing there with my t shirt on i walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Morning babe"i said as i planted a kiss on her delicate cheek.

She turned around to face me .

"Morning "she said back smiling , she was the beautiful thing ever.

............

Abbys pov

I woke up early for school in the morning happily .

I couldnt wait to see austin i missed him alot.

Well first i had to explain to zac .

I got ready into black skinny jeans and a white top with sequins and black leather jacket.

I left my hair open straight.

I walked down stairs and grabbed a apple.

"Abby what time did you come last night?"my mum asked

I gulped, "oh i came back at 12 really late cuz it finished till late "i lied , i had to lie .

"Ok"she replied .

I breathed as i got of the chair and grabbed my bag and walked to school.

I was so nervoues i wonderd how zac was going to react .i hope zac and austin wouldnt fight.

Suddenly i felt a hard thing bang across my head as everything went blurry , i felt hands grip my arms and pull .

I was dragged into a thing , but i couldnt tell since everything was blurry...

Suddenly everything went pitch black .......

......................................................

Hey guys how did you find this chapter !!

Omg austin and abby are together finally but do you think ...there going to remain ...?

Thanks for the votes and comments peeps.

Luv you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...
3.5K 932 43
Cover and banner credit goes to @AlateSchmetterling ***** With the last year of school looming, Hannah...
131K 3.8K 25
"Well, I like you," he said, stressing every word to make his point. "Would you go out with me?" "Uhhhh, yeah." A slow smile spread across her face...