The Aeron House

By bluebug99

The Aeron House is an interactive short horror story. You, the reader, will be sucked into a horrific journe... More

Section One
Section Two
Section Three
Section Four
Section Five
Section Six
Section Seven
Section Eight
Section Nine
Section Ten

Section Eleven

84 5 1
By bluebug99

Your legs can't seem to carry you fast enough to the green door. You rip it open and slam it shut behind you, breathing in the freedom.

Your relief is short lived, however, when you find yourself standing in the middle of the place where this whole nightmare began.

Doors of various colors surround you.

You see an odd light shining to your right.

You turn and see that it's coming from the podium.

Curiously, you approach it and find an index card, which is coated in dust and the edges are frayed and yellowing.

Gently wiping away the dust, you notice there are words neatly scrawled across it:

Nobody leaves the House of Aeron

Your spine tingles.

What does that mean?

There has to be some way out....

Right?

You run to the door with which you all had entered, but it's still locked.

Your attention turns to the window.

You use a sleeve to wipe away the caked on dust and grime the best you can, and make some progress.

Peering through the thin layer of dust, you are shocked to see snow covering the ground.

Snow? You think. But it's June...

Off in the distance, you can vaguely make out the form of something...a car?

No, it's too large to be a car...

Your eyes widen.

It's a bus.

It is very run down, however.

The kind of run down that can only be from sitting in the same spot, through various cycles of weather, over the course of years.

How long have I been here?

But you already know the answer.

Your heart sinks as you turn to look back at the podium.

Nobody leaves the House of Aeron.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 423 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...
4.2K 36 23
(WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY HORRIFIC, CONTAINS BODY HORROR, TG, MENTIONS OF DRUGS, PARASITES AND WORMS, BLOOD AND GORE, VOMITING, AND A BUNCH OF OTH...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
13.8K 221 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...