Payback (Sequel to True Broth...

By youmeanlike4eva

Sequel from True Brotherhood - The Shield. It's been three months. Everyone is still suffering. Sami and Dean... More

Chapter 1 - Trying To Move On

Chapter 2 - Cabin Plans

139 5 6
By youmeanlike4eva

Roman gathered everyone together. Take to tell them of his plans. Hopefully everyone would agree that this was a great idea.

Hopefully.

If there was to be one to kick off, Roman expected it to be Dean. With him flying off the handle about any little thing, it wouldn't suprise him at all. Roman was planning this for his sake and Sami's.

Sami...

He's been struggling so much as of late. Not getting much sleep at all. Every night, constantly having nightmares. It was showing on Adrian too. He was progressively becoming more exhausted by the day. All his energy was going on Sami, trying desperately to get him through and past his traumatic ordeal.

Adrian felt like a failure. He couldn't protect his best friend from harm and now he's suffering. Not that he'd admit it, he was wracked with guilt. It should have been him instead of Sami. Sami was always innocent.

He failed him. Such a great best friend, huh?

Everyone was sat down in the main room, all curious to find out what this nightmare meeting was all about. Roman called.for.it and he was seen as the top guy you could say of the house.

Sami kept having the thoughts that Roman would be kicking him out for all the nightmares and screaming he does when we awakens. He was getting kicked out wasn't he?

What about Adrian? Was he going to suffer because of him? Would he become homeless aswell, because of him? No, that wouldn't be fair. He'll have to talk Roman around somehow. Let Adrian stay. He's done nothing wrong.

"Sami?" Adrian whispered as he gently placed his hand on Sami's knee, causing Sami to jump slightly. Again, he had gotten lost in his own mind.
"Hm?"
"What's wrong? You look, nervous."
"What if Roman wants to kick me out? The way I've been screaming out after a nightmare..."
"Hey, hey, hey, hey... He wouldn't do that."
"We didn't think a lot of people could do what they've done but they did."
"Sami, look at me." Worried eyes met reassuring eyes. "He won't. We. We can trust Roman."
"But he migh-"
"Sami. It's ok. No matter what happens, I won't leave you. We'll always have each other. I'll never leave you."

Cue Romans entrance, Romans eyes were drawn to Sami. As if he just knew he needed to check on him. An instinct. The instinct was right, Sami looked nervous. So nervous. Scared. Worried. Tired. The poor man looked exhausted.

Asshole Solomon. What did Sami we've do to deserve to be this scared all of the damn time? Tell your secret of destroying someone? Sami had a heart, he cared for those around him. Shame more people couldn't be like him.

"Sami, what wrong?"
"You... You're gonna kick me out aren't you? I'm... I'm sorry for the... the nightmares and me sc... screaming out at all hours. I don't mean to, I, I just... They scare me."
"Hey, don't be thinking like that. I'd never do that to you. To either of you." Roman placed his hand of the base of Sami's neck before pulling him close for a hug. "You're family Sami. You're my brother. I love you, you don't need to be going anywhere. You're always welcome to stay with me, Seth, Tam and Dean." Sami's eyes began to release tears.
"Thank... you. I'm so scared all the time. I know I'm safe here with you guys but... subconsciously, I don't really know. It's just there, all the time."
"Well, you might like the idea I have. Hopefully it'll help."
"I might?"
"Yeah. We can all have a break from everyone that has no idea constantly bug us."
"Okay." Sami said so quietly. So shyly. Not even a small shade of the man he was before Solomons betrayal happened.

He was always so happy. So full of energy. He'd be the one to drag you out of bed to go out somewhere. He was such a joy to be around. His happiness infected other around him. Now, apart from that day in the hospital room when he woke up to everyone around him, he hadn't smiled. Not even a sad smile. Not a small smile that tugged at the edge of his lips.

He wasn't himself anymore. It was so sad to see. A man who was always the light of the room, now his personality didn't even shine out in the room. Sami was just there.

Things exactly why Roman wants to get everyone away. Hopefully, just hopefully, this can bring the old Sami back. The old Dean back.

"Thanks to everyone for getting here quick. I won't keep everyone too long. I just wanted to let you know I booked a place somewhere for us all to, escape to I guess. Get away from anywhere. It's actually not too far from here actually."
"So you booked a place and didn't enquire to see if it's something we all wanted to do?"
"Dean, I thought I'd be nice for us all-"
"What if we don't want to go? Hmm? What if we are just fine here?"
"I was trying to do something to help us all. A break from everyone outside our circle trying to get their opinion in on things they have no idea about-"
"Count my ass out."

"Dean, give it a thought."
"Tam, I'm not interested in this shit. It's not going to do anything."
"What about everyone else huh? Ever think other people need a break?"
"A break from me you mean huh?"
"No Dean. Not a break from you. You know what? This world doesn't just revolve around you! That day and time after, you weren't the only one that was hurt! Look at Sami." Dean looked away from everyone. "Fucking look at him. He was hurt too. Physically and mentally. I don't see him complaining. No, instead he's suffering in silence because he doesn't want to be a burden."
"He was scared earlier because he thought this meeting was going to be us getting kicked out for him screaming out after a nightmare. Dean, mate. He's struggling, he won't admit it to you but he is. You won't admit it either, something you both have in common. You don't want to feel like your being burdens. It's ok to be sad, angry at Solomon. Thats just being human. It's ok to feel scared, scared that you think everyone else will do the same. It's alright if you need reassurance that we won't. That we'll stand by you. Just don't shut us out. Please, we want to be there for you. Through the good times and the bad. Don't shut us out. Let us in, let us help."

Silence was deafening. Eventually it was Dean that broke the silence.

"Fine. I'll go. Maybe we can talk when we get there."

Sami stood and walked over to Dean, finally a small, but sad smile crossed his lips.

"You... smiled?" Sami nodded.
"Thank you for agreeing to come. I really want to try and fix myself and fix you. You need to be fixed too. You probably don't feel like you do, but you do. From one hurt guy to another, we can do this. We can do this together. Brother to brother. Let's beat our demons. You in?" Dean sighed.
"I'm in kid. Little brother."
"But I'm older than you. You're my little brother."
"Oh ok. Big brother. Come here." Dean engulfed Sami into a sweet embrace.

Adrian teared up. This was the start of getting the Sami he always knew. Dean too.

"We're gonna need some supplies so, who wants to tag along?"
"I'll stay here. I'm a bit tired still."
"I'll stay with Sami."
"You sure?"
"Yeah, Adrian you go with everyone else. Sami and I can chill for a while."
"Ok. Yeah, let's do it."

*After everyone but Sami and Dean leave for the shops*

"You wanna play on the PS4 Sami?"
"I'll just watch you for a while. I don't think I'll be able to concentrate right."
"You hardly been sleeping?"
"I get about three before I wake up screaming."
"Sami, I didn't know it was that bad. I'm sorry for just selfishly thinking about me and that's it."
"It's alright Dean."
"It's not. You were suffering too and I was too focused on me."
"It's ok Dean. You just need to remember, everyone else isn't Solomon. They love you and will be there for you. Can I ask something of you?"
"Anything Sami."
"Can I use your shoulder as a pillow? I just want a quick nap."
"Of course. Settle in there. Anything for you Sami."

*Half an hour later*

Sami suddenly jumped up. Awake and panicking. He'd had another nightmare. This time, Adrian wasn't there. It was just Dean.

"Sami? Sami, calm down."
"He was doing it again."
"It's just a nightmare. He's not here."
"He is. He was... he was."
"Shhhhh, shhhh, it ok. You're safe here."

I need to call Adrian. I don't know what to really do.

After a couple of rings, he answered.

"Hey, what's up mate?"
"Adrian. It's Dean. I need your help. Shhhhh, its ok Sami."
"Sami? What's up, Dean what's up with him?"
"He fell asleep for a little while and suddenly woke screaming. What do I do? It's ok Sami. It's ok, you're safe."
"We're on the way back. Just keep doing what your doing Dean. He just needs to feel safe and know Solomon isn't there. OK?"
"Ok. See you soon. Bye."

"He's coming for me isn't he? He's coming. I know he is. He's going to kill me."
"No he isn't. He's not going to do that. He's ain't getting anywhere near you. Not letting that ever happen. Sami, your going to be ok. I promise."
"Can't promise anything. He got me last time..."
"He won't. I'll kill him if he ever comes near you. He's caused enough damage to us all. He's not doing anymore."

#### Apologies for taking so long with this update. I keep thinking up tons of ideas for one shots and stuff, I won't promise a certain time timetable for updates.

Also, I'll say this for every story I write, do NOT simply comment "please update. I need it." Especially when I've just updated. Its very annoying.

Updates come as soon as they are written. The second I finish them and quickly read it over, it's posted. So please don't. I shouldn't have to say this for every story I write. I'll be posting this in the next "Saving Dean" chapter too.

Sorry for the rant.

Anyways, will Dean have calmed Sami down before Adrian and Co get back? How will this trip go? Will it help Sami? Will it help Dean? Will it help anyone or everyone?

Find out soon!!!

Ciiaaaaooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
583K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC