Hot Best Friend

By Everlark2000

Just 1 year after Caleb Walker was born his friend Olivia Cooper was born. They are in the same grade only O... More

Meeting the families.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
New Book!!!
Important Please Read

Chapter 15

378 12 1
By Everlark2000

Recap

"Okay truth or dare Caleb?" Max asks means I weigh each in my head

"Dare" I say probably the wrong choice

"Kiss Liv" Max says

September 8,2016(Thursday)
Olivia's POV-

"What she's my best friend" Caleb says freaking out I'm blushing deep red as I'm sitting on Caleb's lap in my underwear and his shirt.

"I said kiss Liv that's your dare" Max says smirking at us

"Fine" Caleb says sighing as he turns me around and plants his lips right on mine I kiss him back, it's the best kiss in the world and I never want to stop but he slowly pulls back after 30 seconds. The kiss was soft but also hot at the same time and his lips were so smooth.

"That was a long kiss for best friends" Garret says teasingly wiggling his eyebrows at us as I blush

"Oh shut up I'm done with truth or dare right now before I have to do something that I shouldn't do" Caleb says lifting me off his lap to turn the tv on and throw a movie in so we can go to bed. Everyone lays down where there at as Caleb sits in the swivel chair and I lay down on the couch. Every since the kiss an hour ago Caleb's been ignoring me, it's now 12:00 and everyone's asleep beside me and Caleb I see him just staring at the movie but you can tell he's not watching since he looks deep in thought. I get up to go to the bathroom, once I come out I see he's still deep in thought so I go straddle his lap so he will pay attention to me and not ignore me.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" I say to him holding his face in my hands

"The kiss" he says and I blush

"Oh" I say not knowing what to say

"They know we are best friends why did they make us kiss?" Caleb asks me and I shrug not knowing the answer

"It's fine Caleb did you not like the kiss?" I ask him as he tries to look away from me but I don't let him.

"No I liked the kiss it was great, it's just why do they think we like each other like that?" He says

"I liked it to, maybe we did something to make it look like we like each other that way" I say to him and notice our faces are really close to each other. I see Caleb flick his eyes to my lips and see him lean in closer so we are centimeters apart from each other. I lean in all the way to connect our lips as I let go of his face and put my hands around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls me closer as I run my fingers through his hair to mess it up, I feel his tongue on my lips and open my mouth for him as the kiss gets more heated. After another minute of kissing Caleb pulls away from me and pecks my lips one more time before loosening his hold on me as I open my eyes. I see his once nice fohawk is now sticking up everywhere, our eyes meet and we just stare at each other.

"That was a way better kiss" he says to me as I laugh

"Yeah it was" I say to him running my hands through his hair to fix it for him

"That was our third kiss" Caleb says as I nod he's been the only person I've kissed in my life.

"Yep your the only person I kissed" I say to him after giving upon trying to fix his hair

"Yeah I've only kissed you" Caleb says

"Well it's already 12:30 and we need some sleep" I say to him as I continue to straddle his lap since it's really comfortable.

"Yeah" he says and pecks my lips before throwing a blanket over us as I lay my head on his chest and wrap my arms around his upper chest as he wraps his around my waist again.

12:00pm

"They like each other for sure if they kissed that long" I hear Maddie say to the others

"Definitely" Garret says

"Yeah how can they not they have been friends since Caleb was one and she was born it's kinda obvious that they would end up liking each other since they know so much about the other" Luke says I pretend to still be asleep for a while so they won't know that I heard the end of the conversation.

"I thought Liv was sleeping on the couch when did she move to Caleb's lap?" Austin asks the others

"Yeah they weren't talking to each other before we went to bed" Ben says

"Do you think they made up when we went to bed?" Kyle asks everyone as I see Caleb's eyes open and hold a finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet so we can listen to our friends talk.

"Probably do you think they kissed again to make up?" Max says

"They most likely did Caleb's hair is messed up even more than from sleeping and she's straddling his lap" Annie says

"But she always sleeps on his lap like that" Sam says

"Yeah your right and she could have just ran her hands through his hair they might not have kissed then" Eli says after he says that they talk about school and how glad they are to be off this week because of the teachers meetings.

"Good morning" I say lifting my head from Caleb's chest after waiting five minutes so they didn't catch on to us about knowing we heard their conversation. Caleb's pretends to be asleep for 10 more minutes as I talk with the other's about whatever. At 2:00 everyone leaves and Annie goes with Austin to do something with him, as me and Caleb talk about random things for another hour.

"Do you want to go on a date with me tonight?" Caleb asks me as we were talking about baseball

"Sure" I say to him since I like hanging out with him and if I get to kiss him it would just be a bonus.

"Okay good at 5:00 we will meet in the back yard and wear a bathing suit" Caleb says as I take the puppy with me to go home and take all his stuff that Caleb got me.

5:00pm

I'm wearing a blue and red bikini with a super man logo on it and I put on a pair of short shorts and a tank top and throwing on a pair of flip flops before going into the backyard to see Caleb in his swim trunks and a superman hoodie. He's on his four wheeler with his helmet on and is holding mine as I walk over to him he hands it to me.

"Hey you ready for tonight?" Caleb asks me

"Totally" I say to him climbing on behind him

"Hold on tight" he says to me as I wrap my arms around his waist as he speeds off to the lake. We get to the lake and I see that he put white Christmas lights all around the lake and he placed a big blanket on the ground with a brown basket in the middle of it.

"This is so cute" I say to him as we get off the four wheeler and he takes my hand to lead me over to the picnic basket. I sit down and he sits down after me as he grabs a can of pop from the basket and grabs some pizza that's nice and warm.

"I hope pizzas okay" Caleb says to me after handing me a Mountain Dew and 2 slices of pizza

"Of course it is its way better than some fancy restaurant" I say to him smiling as we talk and eat our food

"Let's swim" he says taking off his hoodie as I just stare at his abs with no shame.

"Okay" I say not really paying attention to what I was going to do before he took off his hoodie.

"Got a staring problem?" He ask me looking at me as I look at him with a smirk

"Yeah you got a problem with that?" I ask him walking up to him after I take off my shorts and tank top.

"Nope only if I can stare at you too" he says to me looking me up and down, I walk closer to him and put my hands on his abs as he looks down at me leaning into kiss me as I lean up to his face. Before I push against his chest and he goes falling into the lake as I start laughing.

"I so got you" I say to him laughing as he comes up for air

"Of course you did I thought we were going to kiss" he says pouting

"Aww do you want a kiss?" I ask him as I lean closer to the water knowing he's going to pull me in.

"Yes" he says coming over to my face as he grabs my arm and pulls me in

"I knew you were going to do that" I say to him as we stand in the shallow end of the lake as I wrap my arms around his neck and standing on my tippy toes as he moves his head closer to me and finally leans in to kiss me. We kiss for a minute with me running my hands through the back of his wet hair. And him rubbing my back with one hand and the other in my hair as we kiss.

"We should have started kissing earlier, when we were younger" Caleb says after I pull away and stand back flat on my feet.

"Yeah" I say to him as I splash him and start a war with splashing.

9:00pm

The whole date was so great all we did was swim, kiss and talk we had drank more pop as we dried off looking up at the stars. Once we were completely dried off he drove us back to the house leaving everything their since he said he would get it tomorrow.

"I'll see you tomorrow" Caleb says to me as we park in his garage

"Yeah" I say getting off after him

"Tonight was great" he says leaning closer to me

"Yep thanks for that" I say to him pulling his head closer to me face so I wouldn't have to stand on my top toes. I kiss his lips real quick before pulling away and saying goodbye before going home and changing for bed. I lay down in bed for an hour thinking about yesterday and today's events which make me happy. I fall asleep with a smile on my face about the events that's happened in the last 24 hours.

Thanks for reading Everlark2000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239 8 8
Every person that comes in and out throughout our life is clearly destined to give us some sort of purpose in our life. It's just like how these two...
4.4K 148 21
Olivia West is a typical teenage girl. She has a group of awesome friends, a pretty face and a liking for boys. There is a new guy in school, and h...
249 53 27
Small town girl named Rose. who lost her mother when she was very young. Rose lives with her father but he is very depressed as his wife is no more w...
194K 3.5K 42
Emma is just like every other teenage girl. She is well known by administrators as well as students at Dalton Highschool and she has always gotten go...