{CyberStar} G-Dragon Fanficti...

By Ceiliy

Internet model Celia Roselia was a secret admirer of a certain celebrity. When she went to a Big Bang concert... More

Pre-Read
Arriving in Korea
G-Dragon
Celia
Debt
Working for YG
Lunch with Big Bang
My name is
Stars-Crossed
Mall time
Call me
Photoshoot
Family
Rumors said
Interview
Baby Good Night
Morning of the concert
Performing with Big Bang
Two hearts
A new job
Crayon
Dinner with Jiyong
That XX
The past
Truth
Anew
Drama
Louie Veron
This Love
Don't leave
Let's start over
Return of the arrogant Dragon
Let us continue
Roses by the 20
Sharing is loving
Jiyong
Family ties
Family night
Love Sick
She's Gone
The culprit
Back to the mall
GD's concert
Surprise
Each other
Runaway
Not again
BSX
Private business
Money do buy happiness
Found you
Scary movie
Vacation
Author's Note *IMPORTANT*
City of Romance *OPTIONAL*
Night After
High and low
Welcome back
The End
The Conclusion

Trauma

7K 155 19
By Ceiliy

Chapter 22

I stood on a model stand as workers sewed and pined the newly designed outfit on me. I was wearing the dress that was made for SNSD. It was gorgeous.

"Celia! You look amazing!" Louie entered the workshop and dropped off his work binder on the table. "Hmmm..." He pondered as he circled me. "It's much easier to make a girl look curvy when there are curves to show... Those girls are just plank sticks..."

"Thanks..." I blushed at his complement as he walked up to the model stand next to me.

"You're very welcome." He whispered into my ears before smirking at me. "You hair doesn't match though, let me fix that for you." He jumped off and got a comb.

"You don't have to... The dress is not made for me..." I commented as I stood perfectly still.

One false movement could cause a pin to poke me.

"I want to make everything look beautiful!" He started to part my hair as he took locks of it in his fingers. "But it's going to be hard to make you look better than you already are."

"You're flattering me." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

Then all of a sudden, 4 girls from SNSD burst into the room while whining in their high pitch voices.

They called out Louie while he was combing my hair and he turned around with a wide smile. He beckoned the girls to come and they scanned the dress with glee.

But when their eyes went up to my face, they pulled a disgusted expression.

Did Louie do something bad to my hair?

As he and the girls conversed, I stood still in my numbing pose.

I better get payed more here...

It was hard to divid my time between 2 jobs, but I managed to work it out.

SM by day, YG by night.
GD by... Whenever he wants. I just have to give up break time if he ever calls.

Money is seriously stressful... Sigh.

Speaking of Jiyong, I heard him calling just 5 minutes ago. I can't get the phone when I'm stuck in a pose, so I've been eagerly waiting for Louie to come back.

"Louie? Could you get my phone for me? It's on that table." I asked him politely when he's done talking and he nodded.

"Heh, you apparently missed 5 calls from the same person..." He winked at me before handing my phone to me. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"No! Of course... Not..." I blushed before checking the screen.

Wait a minute.

Jiyong didn't even put his whole name down, incase other people go through my phone, his contact name was just 'G.'

So how in the world did Louie guess the G to be a guy?

"Let me see your phone for a sec." Louie snatched my phone away when I was in the middle of texting Jiyong and I tried to grab it back but Louie moved out the way. "You have such few contacts... Hey! Don't put my real name on there!" He started to type while his back was facing me.

"Louie stop! Don't go through my phone like that!"

I put in an nickname for the YG Boss and the Big Bang members, I didn't realize that I needed one for Louie as well.

And wow, I really don't have that much contacts.

"There! My nickname shall be Veve!" Louie gave back my phone after a couple minutes as I glared at him suspiciously.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing." He closed his eyes and smiled before walking away.

I scrutinized every selection of my phone only to find nothing was changed except his name.

Hmm...

As I was staring at the screen, Jiyong's nickname popped up as his ringtone rung.

"Celia!"

"Hey, what's up?" I answered sounding calm when I really am not.

He sounds pretty pissed.

"Where are you?"

"Working."

"Where?"

"At SM...?"

"Ugh! We need to talk!"

"We are talking..."

"In person!"

"I get off at 3."

"Good, I'll meet you there." He hung up before I could reply any farther.

Deducting from his harsh tone... I'm most likely in trouble.

"He's demanding isn't he?"

I nearly jumped from Louie's all of a sudden appearance right next to me. His face leaned near my ear as if he was listening the whole time.

"Oppa!" The SNSD called Louie away before I could yell at Louie.

Either I seem suspicious to him, or he's just a suspicious guy... I'll go with the latter.

Couple of hours gone by as I tried on clothes after clothes. Different girl idols visited here and there without Louie's presence. It was getting lonely when I was the only one who couldn't understand Korean.

I should ask Jiyong to teach me... No... He's probably too busy...

When I finally got back into my original clothing, the ones that actually belonged to me, I was ready to leave.

Louie was nowhere to be found, so I just texted him that I was off.

When I stepped out the building's employee door, the one that's not swarmed by fans all the time, I didn't find any sign of Jiyong.

I circled around the SM building to the front and saw a familiar car in the parking lot.

Knock knock.

The tinted windows rolled down to reveal a recognizable face structure obstructed by sunglasses.

"Hey." I smiled at the blond GD and he frowned.

"Get in, you're late."

By like... 5 minutes... Perfectionist.

I rolled my eyes and sat in the passenger seat beside him.

"I need to go to work Jiyong." I told him when he rolled up his windows.

"I'm your boss, you're already working." He took off his sunglasses and stared into my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me you work for SM as well? Don't you know YG and SM are business rivals?"

"No... YG Boss said it was okay!"

I called the Boss this morning to set up my new schedule, he was delighted that I convinced Louie so I was allowed to work just part-time.

"What? And you didn't tell me?"

"... I guess I forgot. Sorry Jiyong." I looked away but he grabbed my chin to stop my eyes from wondering.

"Celia..." Jiyong's voice softened as he leaned closer to me.

I pushed him away before apologizing.

"Sorry, but I really need to work." I really need the money.

Jiyong didn't say anything and drove us to the YG building.

When we arrived, Jiyong parked the car and grabbed my hands.

"Celia, can I take you out for dinner again?" He asked sweetly releasing all the anger he had earlier.

"I can't, I have to work early in the morning now."

"Oh... Well, at least you'll visit me during my filming?"

Seeing his sad puppy eyes made my heart clutch. I don't want to reject his offer the second time, so I nodded.

"Of course."

During the break of errands, I went in to the filming room Jiyong was suppose to be in and saw the new music video for That XX.

I stood behind some crew members and Jiyong didn't notice me at all.

I watched as Jiyong shared a couch with some girl as he caressed her hair. Her face was buried inside his shoulders as he looked at her tenderly.

Ba-Bump.

That would've been me if Boss didn't put me off at the last second.

Ba-Bump.

I should've been the one G-Dragon was cuddling with.

I wanted so badly to be beside that boy.

Ba-Bump.

My heart hurts, I don't want to watch anymore.

I trotted out the room into the empty hallways and clutched my heart.

In all the videos G-Dragon was in, I felt envious how other girls interacted with him. Acting or not, I would always want to be in their spot.

It never hurt so bad to see the intimacy in person...

It never hurt so bad to see them together in person.

They were now together, my crush and her.

The gossips that were spreading around were just words. But seeing this, this, this was what traumatized me.

I told her, I trusted her.

How could I be so stupid? She wasn't even my friend. Why did his name slip by so easily?

It doesn't matter, it was too late, I accepted the fate.

I can't face it though. I can hear other people talking about them being together without batting an eye. But seeing them together was a whole different matter.

I should've never said his name.

Because that could've been me.

I would've been the one he was holding.

I wanted so badly to be beside him.

Don't leave me.

Hold me.

Love me.

G-Dragon.

Nothing can hurt me if he doesn't exist right?

But.

Seeing him like that only made me wish he existed so I could be the one to be beside him.

Why! Why am I like this?

I should've stopped liking him when I said his name right? So why do I still like him?

Let me forget him.

Let me get over him.

Let me erase him.

Let me-

"Celia?"

His soft voice brought my hands away from my ears as tears stripped down my face at the sight of him.

G-Dragon.

He approached me as if I was a cornered animals and I latched on to him the moment he was a foot away.

I held him tightly as if he would disappear the moment I let go.

My voice muffled in his chest and my tears stained his shirt. He hugged me back nonetheless.

"Don't let me go."

Don't leave me.

"Celia... What's wrong?"

I chocked on my words as I heard his heartbeat raced.

"Love me?"

Love me.

"What's going on? You're mumbling." He grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back to see my watery eyes. "Celia... Talk to me." His worried eyes caused my legs to go weak and soft.

I want G-Dragon to love me...

No wait, is this Jiyong?

I... Can't tell the difference now.

Did they always looked and acted the same?

Am I going crazy?

I, I.

Before I could reply, my mind shuts down and I went into a deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.4K 98
Just BigBang scenarios varying from fluff to smut, and everything in between
21.5K 143 40
Brielle recently moved to Korea in search of a new start to life. She has no friends and and is on her own, leaving her old life behind. While living...
5K 206 25
An AU where South Korea is more accepting of homosexuality, especially when 2 of kpop's biggest stars come out. Kwon Jiyong, better known as G Drago...
95.6K 3.2K 42
Ayu, a coldhearted girl who has never really had friends in her life before due to her attitude towards people lives alone in a small cottage. She li...