The Chatroøm [Jastin]

By LaceUpBieber

Where Justin meets Jason McCann in an online group chat. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
[FINAL]
Epilogue
Sequel?
SEQUEL IS OUT!

Six

2K 125 118
By LaceUpBieber

KingJason: Since you're no good at words.. Let's stick to photos for now.

RickTheSizzler: What kind of photos?

KingJason: I want photos of any part of your body and you have to send a photo no matter what you're doing.

RickTheSizzler: Well aren't you just a horny little shit.

KingJason: I like you.

RickTheSizzler: I need proof that you're not some old man first

KingJason: I'll only send you a selfie if you send me one back.

RickTheSizzler: If you're not an old man then I will.

KingJason:

RickTheSizzler: What... No no no, that can't be you

KingJason: Is something wrong baby boy?

RickTheSizzler: Why are you so attractive, no fair :(

KingJason: Your turn baby boy.

RickTheSizzler: Oh look, me.

KingJason: Looks like I've got something to jerk off to later.

RickTheSizzler: I'm not sure if I should be flattered.

KingJason: You should feel very flattered ;)

KingJason: Are you up for the nudes or not?

RickTheSizzler: Sure..

KingJason: Perfect.

--

"Oh my god! Did you hear?!" Sean ran towards Ava, Mercedes, and I with his phone as we all shrugged. "The Chatroøm now has an App" Sean smiled and we all smiled and grabbed our phones, it was a good thing that nobody could find the app because when searching for the app, you have to type it the correct way. ChatroømFūn.

"Awesome!" Ava smiled, I shook my head with a grin as I had received a message from the group Squeeze.

KingJason: I'm loving this new update baby boy.

KingJason: I want a nude. Right now.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey, how come you haven't been going on the group chat lately?" Sean asked and I looked up at my friends, "I have to go" I said and they all raised a brow as I entered the school.

I rushed down the halls and bumped into Mariana, "Justin! I've been meaning to talk to you" Mariana said "I can't talk to you right now" I said and entered the boys washroom.

I stepped into one of the stalls and shut the door, locking it. I went on the Chatroøm and replied to Jason.

RickTheSizzler: How exactly do I do this?

KingJason: Just a simple dick pic, if you have abs then I want those too, take it from your chin down.

I went on camera mode and pulled my jeans down along with my boxers, I think he wanted me hard so I tried thinking about something sexual, I have to admit that Jason looks really really good. Imagine if he really were here, his hands all over my body, I shivered at the thought and looked down at my hard member.
I pulled my shirt up to reveal my abs and took the photo, I sent the photo and pulled my jeans back up, I was still hard but I knew it would go down eventually.

I waited for a response.

KingJason: Hmm, did I make you hard baby boy?

RickTheSizzler: Yes

KingJason: You answer with "Yes daddy"

RickTheSizzler: Yes daddy.

KingJason: Good boy.

I bit my lower lip as I stared at the messages, I couldn't believe that I was actually getting turned on by this stuff but the fact that Jason was jerking off over me made me have some kind of pride.

I washed my hands before leaving the bathroom, the bell rang and I walked into class as I sat next to Ava.
      "Are you okay?" Ava asked, I glanced at Mariana as she gave me a sad look. "I'm fine" I told Ava and she gave me a small smile, "good because we're hanging out after school, do you want to come?" Ava asked and I nodded as I smiled at her, "okay."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

You guysss I so won the all nighter, I mean I knew i'd win but it still feels great 😇

Thanks for reading 💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 1K 55
Jastin version, Sequel & Zustin version in the same book! English/French versions Justin Bieber was head over heels for Jason McCann, and Jason McCan...
104K 3.2K 24
A teenage boy named Jason is abused by he's parents who adopted him and dont accept him for being gay. He hides in the boys locker room to hide to no...
64K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...
123K 5.1K 36
*AGE PLAY* Jason McCann is a very rich man with his very own company, he has a kink for age play and finds the perfect submissive.