Kidnapped ll Jacob Sartorius

By joshlerscumsluts

It was Kassie's dream for her one and only love, Jacob Sartorius, to finally notice her. What could go wrong... More

Chapter one
Chapter two

Introduction

632 11 9
By joshlerscumsluts

Hey! My name is Kassie Trump. I am currently 12, turning 13 in July! I love to skateboard and make cool musical.ly's! I know it's pretty stupid, but i have nothing else better to do with my time. No boys like me 😓.

When I was ten, (dans age), my parents decided to move to Mexico and not bring me with them. Rude! So now, I live with my grandfather, Donald. He's very rich and buys me nice things! 🤗

Anyway, right now I live in Virginia. It sucks! All the boys hate me because I make really bad musical.ly's. Screw them! Mine are on par with my mom, aka babyariel 😍😫💦.

Nobody can compare to my one and only.

Jacob Sartorius.

He's so fine! With his great lip synching talents.. Oml 😍😍. He's so hot! I wish I could meet him. My granddaddy hates me though 🙄. He says that it's a waste of money. Too busy funding a wall to care about his favorite grand baby! -.- oh well. I guess all I can do is tweet at him. He followed me back the other day, I started crying. I can't wait till my daddy, (not jacob) and my mommy will let granddaddy take me to get a tattoo! I'll get the date tattooed on my wrist. He saved my life.

Life doesn't exist without Jacob.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
750K 27.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
142K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
75K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...