Harder Daddy E.D

SmutDolan tarafından

"don't be too loud or daddy will punish you" Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 8-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20-21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
!!PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 30

Chapter 7

16K 162 317
SmutDolan tarafından

Cameron's P.O.V
"Cameron come down stairs now!" mom yells in the morning which wakes me up. "mom! its fucking 6 in the morning!" i yell back "hey! no! non of these words are premitted!" she screams back. i roll out of bed and slam my door open while i put shirt on. i walk down stairs and i put my hands through my sleeves. "what did i do mom, if its about me chucking toilet paper with kian at the tea-" mom cuts me "you what?!" she says while cupping her cheecks "nothing mom! just tell me what you wanted to tell me" i say while guesturing. "Your sister Bella said that you dared your Friend Sam to make out with your own sister. Don't you think that's wrong considering she calls him a friend?" she says with an anger. "mom! it was a jo-" she cuts me off again "thats a stupid joke! go to your room and stay there!" she says as she storms out of the living room.

"thats a stupid joke" i mimick while walking back to my room.

--8:30 school time DUUUDE--

i relize its 8:30, so i slop out of bed and i get dressed , i wear black ripped jeans with a muscel shirt.
——
i slam my door open and walk to bellas room "wake up bitch" i scream at her. she wakes up and rubbs her eyes "fuck off cameron!" she says as she takes her hands off her eyes. "mom ate my ass earlier in the morning because of the dare! now would you fucking exuse me, i gotta fucking go" i say rubbing her hair all over her face "CAMERON!!! MOM CAMERON WRECKED MY HAIR!" she screams out "MOM, BELLA SAI-!" "cameron!" my mom screams. i run to Bellas room and smack her door open and i put my two middle fingers up and stick my tongue out while i slowley walk backwards out her bedroom door "bitch!" i state. "Cameron!!!go to school now! and give me your phone your not taking it with you, you made this family worse enough to live!" she says handing her palm out for my phone, " i look at her with a dirty. "You really think I'm gonna-" "hurry before I beat your ass" she says as she still has her palm out. I sigh and hand it to her .
i walk out of the house and i see Grayson in his car with his window down and he beeps at me "dude, come in, i am driving you to school" grayson says while gesturing. "Oh thanks man!" i run to his car and sit in the passenger seat while strapping on the seatbelt on, "yo, uhh were's ethan?" i question with confusion. "oh uhm i let him walk, because he said that I can never get laid"" he chuckles while starting the car and going ahead the drive "slack" i say "well yeah but thats what he gets" he laughs "but doesnt he have a car, that Audi R8 car?"
(search it up if u dont know how it looks like, ethans would be white)

"yeah but, Our dad is adding some stuff to his car, so its gone for a while" he says steering with one hand. "so uhm hows bella?" grayson asks "oh her, that bitch, oh i am digging her grave up,because i am gonna be getting her back real good and she would be needing that grave for later" i say clenching my fists "dude, dont be slack" he tuts at me. i roll my eyes. i start thinking about earlier....

"you made this family worse enough to live!"

--------

Bella's P.O.V

Wow Cam that gronk. i grunt and get out of bed and walk to my mirror. i brush my hair, tie it up into a high ponytail.
...

"bye mom 'n' dad, i am going to school" i smile and wave "bye honey, isnt it too cold to wear that" my dad says laughing "no i am fine" i kiss my parent's cheeck and slide the keys to the end of the table edge and catch'em.

i get into the car and suddenly my phone vibrates.
i answer the text mesege which was from ethan.

Ethan 💓

Ethan- i need a ride... graysom went off without me that ass.😂

Bella- ugh fine, i am coming, stay outside.

Ethan- can't wait to get alhold of you🤤

yes daddy please

i stop by Ethan's house and i hit the horn "Ethan fucking dol-" , "BOO!" He screams next to my seat window. "fuck you, you scared the bricks of me, for a moment i was shitting bricks!". he chuckles and gets into the car passenger seat and sits down and starts strapping his seatbelt "aright lets go" he says "okay relax, its not like were heading to school to actually learn' " i laugh. "i didnt eat break fast so you better be wet enough..I'm pretty starving" he says squeezing my thighs and slowley moving to my inner. "ethan, i am driving " i move his hand off me "i love you" he says, i see him in the corner of my eyes, and his waiting back for my answer "i love you too daddy" i say. "i am glad" he says rubbing his hands together.

-------

my legs are spread apart.

he digs his head into my inner thigh.

he flicks his toungue.

i moan with pleasure.

i tug on his hair and move him closer. "fuck" i say. he gets up wiping his mouth and licking his fingers "best  i have ever had" he smirks. i jump in suprise when he inserts two fingers into my inner "e-ethan yesssss" i say leaning back while my hands are supporting my lean. he enjoys watching me moan as he smirks non-stop. he thrusts his fingers in and out of me " i love watching you scream my name out" he smiles. he finaly pulls his two fingers out of me and brings them to his lips and licks them roughly. "hmmm, you taste soo good baby girl". my face heats up.
———-

we throw our clothes on, and run out of the bathroom without anyone reciting us that were getting out of a male bathroom.

i still feel wet honestly finish me up if your not full

i see ethan smiling at me at the corner of my eyes, i turn to look at him "I need you again baby" he says with a soft smirk. as soon as know it his gently drags me to the wall until our lips crash. "bella i am soo sorr-" Sam startles and stops. "oh well... i h-have to go" he says walking away with his head down and mummuring to himself. Ethanol and i look at eachother , he laughs "shush!" i snap.

--class time—

i walk to my first period. i check my time table on my phone. "hmm...we have sport yes!...oh wait...no...i have fucking geography in  202" i say infuriatedly. i walk to my class . i glare at each classroom excessivley trying to find Ethan or Grayson. they have maths soo they are not in my class. i walk back to my classroom but before i walk in i look through my classroom window beside my door and i see Sam in his seat with his hands on his face.

did i hurt him bad?

was he jealous that i kissed ethan?

my hands are resting on the window while I'm staring at Sam, i was going to go into the class room suddenly i feel someone wreck my hair. i turn around "my hair!!!" i scream as i fix my hair, its Cameron. "thats what you get" he says running down the hallway. "dont worry bella your brother is...a mole" grayson says fixing his black snapback, he comes infront of me and hugs me "thanks gray" i smile as he lets go. he winks and as he walks to Cameron's direction.

i felt soo safe in his hug.
He makes me soft

his soo sweet.

"Miss Dallas are you going to enter the classroom?"

"yeah" i say walking into the classroom, she blocks me from the door entry. "your clothes are inappropriate, i hope i dont see this tommrow again!" she says with her beady eyes, i nod and walk in. I recite the class to see if there is any excess chairs left. i find one beside Sam. "sit next to Mr Sam Pottorff please" the teacher waiting for me to make my move the seat next to sam. i nod again and place my book slowley on my table and try not anger him, i take my seat.
"ok class so we are going to learn about the ecosystem and how the human environment works." she says as she gets her multicoloured white board markers, she turns around to begins writing her bullshit.
since the teacher is focused on the board, i guess i can make it up to sam. i turn to him and i see How red his eyes are from the crying and his messy hair.
"what?" he says turning to me, yup his irritated. " look sam, i sorry for going too hard on you" i say with pouty lips "no fuck off" he whispers a little loudly. "but like why are you mad at me?" i say. "shh shut up" a girl behind me says " 2 words, fuck off" he says counting the two words. her face is pure pissed off.

when i asked ethan what does it make us if we had sex, he said "fuck buddies", that means i can kiss anyone or do what i want because me and ethan arent in a relation ship.
Hmmm

"look i am soo sorr-" i get cut off by the teacher. "miss dallas is there something you would like to say to the whole class" she says as she puts both hands on her hips waiting for my remark. "no Mrs White" i say. she turns back around to continue her teaching i nudge sam "pretend we both wanna go toilet" i whisper. "why?" he questions with a confused look applied on his face "just come" i wink, he nods. "Miss White, can i go toilet with Sam? he needs to go too" i say as i put my raised hand down, "you two better be back in less than 3 minutes, not a second more!" she says as she glares at both of us "ok" Sam says as he gets up, i get up and walk out the door with Sam. we walk through the hallway, pretty awkward...
"look, can i tell you something?" he says "yeah sure" i say "ok, so let me adjust something, i-i like you, but you have ethan and a you know..it pisses me off" he blushes as he startles to talk, my face heats up and i start to sweat.
"aww sammy thats soo sweet" i start to cup my cheecks.he blushes and smiles as he scratches the back of his head. we keep the converstation going as we walk. untill we get to the bathroom. "ok i am gonna fix my hair in the bathroom" i say. as soon as i open the door i hear the door squeak, i was gonna enter the bathroom while my hand was holding the door open for my self to get in. Suprisingly Sam grabs my forearm and drags me to the Males bathroom and pushes me into one of the bathrooms and locks the door behind him.

this is the same bathroom me and ethan were in..

"i am just gonna show you i feel" he says as he smirks. " impress me.."

daddy#2 honestly..

i smirk back, he kisses me roughly, soo many tingles running down my body at the same time. i tug on his hair, his pulls my lower body closer to his lower body, he grabs my ass 'n squeezes it, while his right hand is picking my leg up. "i am still not impressed" i say trying to disapoint him. "well its because daddy hasn't finished yet" he says leaning in again, he starts kissing my neck leaving me dark blue bruised hickeys, i cant help but moan "s-sam" i moan looking up at the ceiling with my eyes close shut, " daddy impressed you aye?" he says leaning back at the wall oppisit of me, while i am on the wall oppisit to him, we both try to catch our long lost breath back, "oh fuck, we have been in the toilet for 4 minutes or so!" he says as he runs his hand through his hair. "shit" i say as we both run out of the individual toilet, and tham we push the door that squeaks and run as fast as we can to our class room.

---skip running—-

"were have you guys been?" the teacher shouts at us both while the class chuckles "sorry Mrs" winks at me. i smile at him winking back. we go back to our seats. i lean next to Sam "do you have anything for me to cover the bruises on my neck" i question him while chuckling "oof they are sooo dark 'n bruised, daddy proberly impressed you too much" he says smirking and biting his lips as he gives me a quick peck on the lips.

---class is over---

i run out of the classroom While Sam follows me. i go to my locker and slam it open to get my foundation out to cover my dark bruised hicky Sam gave me. I open the lid and place alot of foundation. "you missed a spot" he says poiting at a bruised hickey 1 cm above my breasts. "i wanna cover it" Sam smirks and i hand him a little clump of foundation as he rubs it in to cover the hickeys. "ahah your enjoying this" i laugh. he chuckles as he closes the foundation and puts it back in my locker. "oh shoot, i gotta go to detention for maths" Sam says running and waving " bye" i wave back at him. i coverd my hickeys because i dont want Ethan to get pissed. " hey baby girl" a voice says, i turn around and i jump as i get freaked out. "o-oh hey" i greet in studder, "is that makeup on your fingers?" he chuckles "haha y-yes" i startle. "anyways i missed you" i say to him as i hug him, " i missed you too" he laughs as he hugs me tighter. as we let go he spots foundation on his black shirt "is that foundation?" he says looking at his shirt while he fixes his white leather snapback "i am sorry" i say, he looks at my chest and my neck " why do you have smudged foundation on your chests and neck?" he says in confusion " mistakes happen ya know?" i lie " let me wipe it off for you" . "No no it's fi-" I startle "cmon lemme clean it" he gets his pinky and tries to smudge it off, he stops in shock and moves back as he tugs on his white snapback. "no no no, you have hic-...who touched you?" he says leaning foward to my chest checking out my hickeys with his wide worried eyes. "i thought we were just f-fuck buddies honestly" i say "what? So you let someone touch you?" he says giving me a scary glare as he clenches his jaw and fixes his snapback again. "noo...ugh fine...me and sam got...out of...hand..he kissed me" i say gesturing him the story."why did you do that! Why!" he shouts. its only Ethan and I left in the hallway while everyone is at their next classes. " ethan, fuckbuddies have no feelings, they are not supposed to" i say as my voice echoes in the hallway "but i am pissed, why the fuck!!" his voice echoes louder. " fuck me dead, i gotta go" he says with jealousy as he keeps tugging on his snapback. i bite my lip in guilt.

Sam is my friend why did i even kiss him?
but i like him..
but i like ethan too
..
i text Sam about what just happend

Pottorf

Bella-Well...i hugged ethan and than some un-dry foundation from my chest that was trying to cover my hickeys went on ethans
black shirt...he found out

Sam- holy fucking shit...i am soo sorry its my fault i shouldve known that you guys are a couple 😒

Bella-were not a couple..?

Sam- wat??than what are you guys?

Bella- ...fuckbuddies

Sam- ...wow, uh, nice? Lmaooo real cute

Bella- Sam!

so guys make sure to add this to your reading lists! so you can review my new up coming chaps!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR LIDGET 1.K READS AND THE VOTES!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

202K 3.8K 50
"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 |
61 0 28
"Don't forget about me"
2.8K 107 31
133K 3.5K 27
"Get away from me before I punch you in you face "