"Home" a Sebastian x ghoul! R...

Por Skylar94449

You are a ghoul, a monster, shunned by society. He's a demon, an evil being from hell. Two monsters. One love... Más

Backstory
Meeting a demon
EPIC FIGHT SCENE
You wouldn't get it
Sry...A/N
GREAT NEWS!
Meeting The Family
Annoying Fiance
I was tagged soooooo...
The...unwanted...ball
Jack the Ripper
Please read this...

A job offer

1.6K 30 7
Por Skylar94449

A/N~Sorry ik you guys hate me now cause I haven't updated T○T.But Here is an update!!!

Y/N pov
I stormed out of the room pissed off.I couldn't believe someone could be so arrogant!! I ran off my H/C flowing behind me.When suddenly Sebastian popped in front of me "Before you storm off I have an offer for you",He said with a smirk I just wanted to rip off his face."And what makes you think I would even consider saying yes to your stupid offer??",I say back."Because it is an offer I don't think you can decline",He said with another stupid smirk."What are you talking about?",I say with caution taking a step back."My offer is for you to work under my master as as his personal assistant and if you refuse I'm sorry to say we must turn you into the authorities",He says.Wow...I should have known the only reason ciel would want to know about me is so he can use me for his own games.But unfortunately He was right when he said I couldn't refuse.I can't believe I'm about to say this but "I'll accept your offer sebastian.As long as you keep my true identity a secret",I tell him completely serious.He bows and says to me ," Of course".

THE END

Jk but it is the end of the chapter so Yeah! Hope you guys like it!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

269K 30.9K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
918K 54.7K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
2.7M 156K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
735K 38.9K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...