{CyberStar} G-Dragon Fanficti...

By Ceiliy

Internet model Celia Roselia was a secret admirer of a certain celebrity. When she went to a Big Bang concert... More

Pre-Read
Arriving in Korea
G-Dragon
Celia
Debt
Working for YG
Lunch with Big Bang
My name is
Stars-Crossed
Mall time
Call me
Photoshoot
Family
Rumors said
Interview
Baby Good Night
Morning of the concert
Performing with Big Bang
Two hearts
A new job
Crayon
Dinner with Jiyong
Trauma
The past
Truth
Anew
Drama
Louie Veron
This Love
Don't leave
Let's start over
Return of the arrogant Dragon
Let us continue
Roses by the 20
Sharing is loving
Jiyong
Family ties
Family night
Love Sick
She's Gone
The culprit
Back to the mall
GD's concert
Surprise
Each other
Runaway
Not again
BSX
Private business
Money do buy happiness
Found you
Scary movie
Vacation
Author's Note *IMPORTANT*
City of Romance *OPTIONAL*
Night After
High and low
Welcome back
The End
The Conclusion

That XX

7.4K 148 33
By Ceiliy

Chapter 21

For the first time, I have fallen in love with someone who was willing to love me back.

An angel too, if I do say so myself.

Mia was wrong, Celia wasn't over me.

Celia loves me, she always has, she was just too shy to let me know... Till now.

I'm lovestruck. I've won.

But something seemed off that I couldn't put my finger on...

What's with her problem with names again?

Why does she keep interchanging my name with my stage name?

Whatever, she loves me now, and that's all it matters.

"Jiyong, please let me go now."

"Why?" I saw Celia's cheeks turn red as I smiled triumphantly on the inside.

She's mine. She's finally mine.

"I'm not... Into this..." She stuttered as I continued to grin.

"Okay, I'll go slow." I released her and we sat up. I grabbed her chin and leaned in.

Like that Bad Boy performance. I wanted to kiss her so bad, I don't care who's watching.

"Jiyong!" She gasped when I was just an inch from her lips.

I opened my eyes to see her turning away with a tomato red face.

Heh heh, she's so cute and shy.

"Okay babe, I'll take you back."

She was quiet the whole ride so I just kept talking about random stuff.

I proudly held her hand when we walked up to her apartment. She haven't stopped blushing as her eyes stared downwards.

"Goodnight Jiyong." She said softly as she reached for her door.

"Wait, I want to talk about us first." I stopped her before she could leave my sight. "Let's get together."

She turned to me sharply with wide eyes as her lips shook.

"I, I don't think that's a good idea."

"You're right, that would stir up a lot of chaos. Let's keep it secret." I cupped her face and landed a kiss on her forehead. She glanced away and placed her hands on top of mine.

"Jiyong..." She paused before locking eyes with me. "Give me some time to think... I want to be alone right now."

"Of course, I totally understand." I was too mesmerized by her gorgeous eyes to even object.

I was still dazed when she went in. I felt so lonely afterwards, but I let it go when I realized what had happened today.

Celia and I are lovers, no one can stop us.

I drove back to my shared apartments as I thought up the script for my 'That XX' music video.

Celia and I are going to act extremely intimate in all of the scenes, and we're going to kiss.

"What do you mean Celia can't be my main model?"

I stood in front of the Boss's desk as I furiously demand an explanation.

I spent all last night writing the script, and Boss just straight out rejected it.

"Jiyong, we're going to promote a new trainee into the YG family. So she's going to be in the video instead."

"No, I won't allow anyone else to ruin my video."

Boss glared at me as he got up from his chair.

"Then I won't allow Celia to work under you anymore. I'm sure you won't mind her under TOP's command right?"

I gritted my teeth at that threat.

The Boss knew very well my relationship with Celia.

"Jiyong, there's some rumors going on inside the building. Even the trainees heard or seen you two close together." Lily warned and I retorted back.

"I don't care." Nothing will stop me and Celia from being together.

"Stop it Kwon Ji Yong, it's not the first time you've been so worked up over a girl. Just focus on your career and let it go like always." Boss shooed me away but I retaliated.

"Celia is different!" She's kinder than any girl I've met.

"Yes, she's got a cyberstar status, which will only do you more harm than good." The Boss frowned and forced me to get out.

Lily escorted me outside and whispered.

"Boss is not a morning person, I would not argue with him right now."

"Lily, I'm done kissing up to him. I'm G-Dragon, Kpop icon. I don't need a boss anymore."

"Don't say that Jiyong, your star status can fall in a matter of days if the world found out you two are official." Lily shushed me before going back inside. "Remember, you wouldn't be here without YG."

Fuck.

As I walked angrily back to the filming room, I changed up some of the script.

"Oppa! I'm so happy to work with you!" The new lead girl squealed when she ran up to me.

She was one of the girls from yesterday that bullied Celia!

"I told Boss what happened, be glad you got off with a warning." I glared at her clueless face as she tried to act cute.

"Ehh? Oppa? That wasn't me!"

"Psh, and I'm not G-Dragon." I stomped away from her towards my dressing room.

There was no way I wanted to reenact my original script with that two-faced bitch.

Stupid Boss...

As I got into my dressing room, I texted Celia good morning. But she never replied.

It's almost noon... Is she still asleep?

I was about to dial her number when there was a knock on my door. I opened to meet face to face with one of the most famous fashion designers in the Kpop industry:

Louie Veron.

"Good morning Mr. G-Dragon, I am here to offer you outfits for your upcoming video." The French boy spoke in fluent Korean as I gladly shook his hand.

"Welcome Louie Veron, please, take a seat!" I put on my best face as I acted politely as I could.

Louie Veron had always been one my favorites designers. It was a great honor to wear his designs and even greater to meet him in person.

"You're too kind. Treating your youngsters like this." He laughed and placed a binder on the coffee table in front of us.

"I'm only one year your senior, and yet you have achieved so much. I'm impressed." I complimented as he spread out papers and papers of artworks. "These all look amazing."

"Thank you, I got them all prepared yesterday for you when the YG Boss asked for them."

"Really? What made you finally decide to work for YG?" I was astonished on the new outfits made just for me as I secretly thanked the Boss.

We have been trying to recruit Louie here for months. He had been working for SM entertainment, our rival company, and was constantly rejecting us.

What or who ever made Louie change sides, I sincerely thank you.

"A girl from your company, she really changed my heart."

"Congratulations." I smiled at the happy outcome but was jealous at the same time.

He can have a girl without any consequences... While I can't.

I picked out the best pieces as Louie agreed on each decision.

"Wise choices, I will deliver these outfits from my office right away." I was about to escort him out, but I got a text from my phone.

[Good morning Jiyong. :)]

I smirked and text back immediately.

[Where have you been babe? I missed you. :<]

"Sorry Louie, just some business I had to-"

"By any chance, are you contacting Celia Roselia?"

I stared at him wide eyed as I hid my phone.

It's rude to peek over someone's shoulders.

"Do you know her?"

"Quite a beauty, isn't she?"

I glanced at him suspiciously as we both got up.

"Yes."

Louie held the binder between his arm as he stared me down.

"Are you guys together?"

"... No."

Even though I look up to this boy, I still don't want to share my personal information with him.

"Oh, well that's great!" He exclaimed happily then turned to the door.

"Wait, what do you mean?" I stopped him when his words got too suspicious.

"Well, you see. Celia is at my workshop right now."

"What? Why?" I demanded as I glared at him.

He gave a menacing stare right back that even matched my fearsome vibe.

"Oh you don't know? Celia is working for me now. Which makes her mine."

My jaw dropped at his claims as I tried to get him to explain more. But he just gave me a smirk and left without another word.

This can't be true!

Celia belongs to me! She works for me!

Before I can dwell on that guy's lies, I took out my phone.

I must ask her!

But before I could call her, a text from her came in confirming the worst.

[I'm working right now.]

...

What. The. FUCK.

That BASTARD!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 557 14
Gaya, also known as Gee, meets her ultimate celebrity crush. "Stay" "Why? Stop saying things you don't mean. Stop telling me what I wanna here becaus...
339 5 36
Daisies Kim, a so-so American singer, never intends to leave her drug-addicted father in America alone. However, because he is such a real drug addic...
95.6K 3.2K 42
Ayu, a coldhearted girl who has never really had friends in her life before due to her attitude towards people lives alone in a small cottage. She li...
23.3K 568 22
Kwon Jiyong. Better known as the one and only G Dragon. Party boy and superstar. After a drunken one night stand with his new redhead stylist, Victor...