Crush stories

By Brookeisamazing

This is an X reader featuring you, your crush, your best friend, and your best friends crush. This first few... More

A/N
Story 1
Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Story 5

Story 6

302 4 4
By Brookeisamazing

Our class was going on a field trip so me and (b/f/n) were partners and (b/f/c) and (c/n) were the groups ahead of us for once instead of a boring field trip we get to go to the rock climbing gym (b/f/c) and (c/n) are strapped in there harnesses (c/n) in front of me and (b/f/c) in front of (b/f) "I'm I bet you anything your gonna fall" I hear (c/n) say to (b/f/c) "I'm not giving you shit cause we all know something bad is gonna happen to me" I look over at (b/f/n) and whisper "If she falls make sure to catch her" I wink "Nice plan" He say smirking when they start climbing up we get harnessed in when we are blessed with the perfect but shots I look over at (b/f/n) smirking but he's just staring at (b/f/c) butt and doesn't even awknowlage me we start climbing up when I hear the sound of a somebody sliding down "Haha (b/f/c) I wi-" (c/n) is silenced when (b/f) grabs her hand and pulls her back up.

When we reach the top me and (c/n) are hidden behind these big things when I blurt out "You have a nice butt"
She looks at me in shock and smirks "Yours isn't to shabby either"
I roll my eyes "I knew there was something about you I liked"
"What is it?"
"Your feisty ness".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
153K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...