First Position | Kehlani

De PUSSYFAIIRY

Kehlani x Karrueche #1 in KehlaniParrish (Sept. 2018) Mai multe

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

10.

3.5K 142 48
De PUSSYFAIIRY

Karrueche.

After the little incident at the club, I seen pictures of it and the video nonstop. Paparazzi has been on my behind much more since then and it happened two weeks ago.

"Good morning New York. This is the breakfast club with Karrueche Tran. How you doing?" Charlemagne asked.

I smiled. "I'm doing great."

"That's good. So you should've known we was gonna ask you about this fight at the club." Angela laughed.

I nodded laughing. "I figured."

"So what really happened? I thought Cassie and Christina were your friends."

I sighed. "They were but some past events came up in my new relationship and she was jealous. So at the club she pushed me past my limits and I fought her."

"What did she say?"

"Unnecessary things like her and Chris had sex while we was together. Honestly I didn't give a fuck but at the moment I had so much built up in me."

Charlemagne shook his head. "Fuck yo fake friends where yo real friends at."

I laughed. "Exactly that."

"We noticed your girlfriend had jumped in." Dj Envy spoke.

"Yeah its funny though because as Cassie was talking mess Kehlani whispered in my ear beat her ass Kae. And as I was fighting her I heard her say I swear to fucking god if you jump in."

They all laughed. "Wow she doesn't play about you does she?"

"Nah she doesn't. That's my baby though." I smiled.

"You guys are too cute." Angela complimented.

"Thank you."

"Now maybe three weeks ago we seen this picture of you and Chris. What's that about?" Dj Envy asked.

"He was trying to talk to me but I didn't have nothing to say so I said no chris and that was it." I shrugged.

Charlemagne nodded. "How did Chris feel about you liking females?"

"Who cares. I mean at the end of the day I'm myself and can't nobody change that. Nobody can get mad at the next person for being gay or transgender because they truly believe that's who they should be. If anything I'll be the one cheering them on because they have enough confidence to do all that."

"Right I get that. What made you become bisexual or gay?"

I smiled. "I'm gay and really men aren't shit. I feel like all guys are the same."

"Well damn." Dj Envy and Charlemagne said.

Anglea laughed and high fived me. "That's right girl."

I laughed. "Sorry fellas. I mean there's some men out there who's different but it's hard to find them ya know?"

"I know honey. Now they feeling salty."

"Whatever. I know I'm one of those different guys." Dj Envy assured himself.

"Do you mind telling us about Kehlani? I know she's a singer and I love her music."

I bit my lip thinking. "Kehlani has this demeanor like don't mess with me or what's mine. I think Kehlani is different than anybody I've ever known. She likes to keep to herself and stays out of drama. When she's in her feelings she either in the studio or with me. She's getting a lot more comfortable towards me and can tell me anything. That's what I love about her."

"That's nice." Charlemagne nodded.

"I'm glad you found someone who you can trust as much as she trusts you." Angela nodded.

"Yeah nowadays nobody can't trust anyone." Dj Envy said.

I nodded. "Yeah."

---

"Nice interview." Jacob said as we got into the car.

"Thanks. What's next?" I asked pulling out my phone.

Baby😍😜: i heard everything

Really?

Baby😍😜: yup i like when you talk about me

I can't help it so you're welcome

Baby😍😜: when can i see you? Im not busy

"Karrueche did you hear me?"

"Huh no." I locked my phone and looked at him.

"I said you're done for the day."

"Really? What about my photo shoot?"

"I changed it to tomorrow."

I smiled. "Thank you so much. But Jacob I have a question."

"Yes?" He looked at me.

"So next month I was hoping I could take a week or two off because I plan on going on vacation with Kehlani."

He sighed. "Karrueche-"

"I know I know but please just try. I really want to spend some time alone with her without any drama or paparazzi." I begged him.

He nodded. "I'll see what I can do but I can't promise anything Kae."

"Ohhh thank you." I hugged him tightly.

"I've never seen you this happy. Is she doing this?" Jacob asked hugging me back.

I smiled. "Yes she is."

Kehlani.

"Start it from the beginning again."

The beat started playing and I nodded my head.

In my head every time I take a step it's on the clouds
Feeling like a whole lot of power and I don't need a crown
Cause you know the royals you never get to fall in love anyways
And if you couldn't tell I'm falling even more everyday
And every time you kiss me I hear a song
When you look at me it's like nothing's ever wrong
Maybe I'm bad for living in the fantasy
One where you're almost as in love with me

As I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, with you
Yeah yeah yeah yeah, baby baby
As I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, with you

Can you put those hands on my body and baby just feel me?
If I gave you the chance to hold my soul would you just feel me, see the real me?
Cause I love that if you do
I would owe all my happiness to you
If you couldn't tell baby my smile has been brand new, yeah
And every time you kiss me I hear a song
When you look at me it's like nothing's ever wrong
Maybe I'm bad for living in the fantasy
One where you're almost as in love with me

I can love you, I can love you
I can love you, better than he can

I took my headphones off and walked out.

"Yeah that was nice but make that part a lil higher." I told Dylan.

"Gotchu fam."

I opened my water bottle and took a sip. I turned around and damn near had a heart attack.

"You can't be doing that girl. You would've got got." I shook my head smiling.

Kae laughed. "I didn't want to interrupt I'm sorry."

"You good boo." I leaned down and pecked her lips three times before actually kissing her.

"Wassup Kae?" Dylan said turning around in the chair.

"Hey Dyl."

I sat down beside her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. She grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I talked to Jacob about the vacation."

"Yeah? What he say?"

"He'll see what he'll do. I wanna make it private so no paparazzi will be anywhere."

I nodded. "That's coo. If you planning on just fucking then you don't need no clothes."

She bit her lip. "Maybe I won't."

"Freaky asses. I need me a girl." Dylan sighed.

"My nigga in his feelings. You don't got no females in yo phone that you can cuff?" I asked.

He thought for a minute. "Yeah actually I do. She's pretty chill and she bad as fuck."

"What does she look like?" Kae asked.

Dyl typed some shit on his phone and handed it to Kae. I leaned over and nodded.

"She's really pretty Dyl. What's her name?" Kae handed him his phone back.

"Jurnee."

"Bro we gon have to get you together then." I laughed. "Cause right now you ain't getting no girlfriend."

He flipped me off. "Shut the fuck up man. But forreal what should I do?"

Kae looked at me and smiled. "Double dates!"

"Eh boo that's cute and all but I can't do that." I shook my head.

"Count me out too."

Kae stood up off the couch. "And why not? I mean it'll be fun. We'll be getting to know her also."

"Double dates is dumb as fuck. It aint really a double date its quadruplet date." Dylan shook his head.

"Even though that sounded stupid Ima go with that. So we basically just all each others date." I shrugged.

Kae sighed. "You guys know nothing about double dates."

"Why should we?" Dylan and I laughed.

Kae just stared at us.

"My bad." I slumped down in my seat.

"Anyways we're doing it." Kae smiled.

"Yeah okay."

"I said you're asses are going to like it. I don't care if you don't." She said sternly.

"Damn baby chill. Fine we'll do it."

"Thank you." She sat down on my lap.

"She's crazy. I knew she was." Dylan mumbled to himself.

"I heard that." Kae said playing in my hair.

Blah blah...this chapter was boring but in this book they live in New York and Dylan is played by Big Sean.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

59.6K 3.3K 54
#1 on 10.5.2018 in Abhiya This story contains mature content.
48.8K 473 74
Law and order svu 2 female detecives in love , smut , lesbian , lbgtq :)
176K 8.1K 32
Kehlani x Rihanna ( Lesbian Story )
13.9K 707 15
❝鏡よ鏡よ この世で𝟏番 変わることのない 愛をくれるのは だれ 𝐍𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ~ 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑... 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚑�...