Wings; Min Yoongi - Book 1

By sugasmut

One fateful day Scarlett happened to walk past the local drug dealing company's work place. On the facing bal... More

☾1 | Smoke
☾2 | Breath
☾3 | Nerves
☾4 | Wings
☾5 | Lust (m)
☾6 | Influence
Not An Update, We Love You Guys ♡
☾7 | Self Control (m)
☾9 | Rose Kisses (m)
☾10 | BG (Baby Girl)
☾11 | Champagne
☾12 | Home (Ending)
Announcement!

☾8 | Impulse (m)

9.8K 310 176
By sugasmut

(A/N: YALL gonna need some holy water for this chapter.) 

________

m = mature content

The sky had gone dark, the once bright yellows and chirpy blues had faded to a crimson sunset with heavy crystal clouds lining the beautiful scene, causing shivers to shoot up my spine.

He knows, oh God he knows what I did.

A stolen moment of pleasure, rushed and foolishly persecuted is really gnawing my stress levels harshly.

Why did I have to be so foolish?

I almost laugh at myself for my stupidity, almost. Now I look like a complete idiot tiptoeing across the dimly-lit mansion in order to get to the damn kitchen.

Ice cream always help in situations like this.

The words spoken by Yoongi earlier today have caused my stomach to grumble for comfort food, and my mind buzz with every scenario and outcome of how he will act, that's if he does anything. But I would take anything over nothing right now. I mean he acted as if nothing happened, as if I'm the same and didn't break a rule! The conflict of emotions cloud my brain and I can't decide whether to be livid or weary at him.

Internally cringing and squeezing my eyes shut, I halt all movement when a wrong step on the old wood floor creaks loudly. Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal, but with the anxiety in my bones, it feels like I just dragged a fork across a chalk board, ending my own destiny for good. Okay, I can do this! I try and talk positive, but optimism doesn't seem to be on my side tonight.

Ice cream really is the only thing that can help me now.

Yoongi's probably asleep by now, but then again, he's a total mystery so how am I supposed to know his agenda tonight? For all I know, he could be in the halls of this house, watching my every move and plotting his revenge. But that's probably just me, I just can't help but imagine the entitled twitch of his pink lips, that smirk haunts me, even at this late! But my lungs can inhale again when I lift my leg and practically hurdle myself onto the solid flooring of the kitchen downstairs.

Finally, I can get my mind off of him for now.

Planting my head in the freezer I go straight for the Double-German Chocolate ice cream and don't bother putting it in a bowl, just getting a spoon and delving it into the creamy substance. Letting my eyes roll back with pleasure, I let it spread over my tastebuds, raving in the well anticipated midnight snack.

"I'm glad your'e making yourself at home with my favorite flavor of ice cream."

Adrenaline pumps through my veins at that voice and I stutter my fingers with the spoon, letting it fall on the marble counter with a squeal. Looking up, I widen my eyes, mouth full of ice cream and suddenly I feel chilly in my nightgown, even though I should've expected it since it was pretty short, ending a little above my knee. I cuss multiple or profanities in my thoughts, how the hell was I supposed to know it was his favorite flavor?

Leaning his shoulders forward, forearms
grasping the cold marble counter, I see the pale moonlight cascading down the smooth of his spine..

He didn't have a shirt on, just my luck.

My fingertips tingled with agony at the sadness laced on his handsome features, his eyes suffered far more pain than the piercing knife of guilt I feel in my bones. I would be tempted to think this was one of his tricks, playing me like a card in a deck, shuffling without remorse and letting me sink into the depths of neglection, never to be found again.

But something was different this time.

He didn't have the confident stature of casual power. Instead it was lost, his irises swimming with speckles of deceit and anger. I wanted to drown in the lustful colors of monochrome that graced him, I wanted to feel his blood intertwine with mine in a night of haziness. Where all these emotions suddenly bubbled from?

I have no idea.

His pale skin reflected the very definition of sin into the dark crevices of his features. He tilted his head, whispering words that made my insides twist with anticipation, fighting themselves to feel more of that bleak stare. Slowly I saw his eyes contort, from a light feather, tickling and gracing my skin with happiness, to bloody black painting across the pale atmosphere, making everything more surreal to my skin that rippled tiny mountains and I realized, I've been fooled.

He's not this fantasy that I want to believe he is.

He's real, and he's raw.

His emotions drip from his tear ducts, his eyelids droop from tiredness, and his nature is nothing short of deadly.

"Come here."

I do as he says, not finding the power within my will to fight the words. My feet make their own path along the cold floor, which I find myself staring at in hopelessness of my moment of betrayal. My chest rises and falls with the violence of the ocean, my lungs the sand and the air crashing down onto the fragile organ.

Drop...

Everything blurs in that one moment, my eyes scatter to the lost rivulet and my heart crashes down onto my soul like a thunderstorm. Looking up the sight before my eyes makes my breath fall out in lost whispers and hidden regrets.

He was crying, his eyes pitch black and foggy with anger. Lifting his hands up he grasps my jaw softly with his palms and pulls my lips close to his. Poems and sweet lullabies are written across my tongue when he twists ours together, this kiss wasn't like the others..

It was real.

I felt the wetness of tears on his cheeks with my fingers, wiping them away not wanting him to feel the pain I knew was laced inside the veins of his heart. I can already feel the affects of him on my taste buds, a familiar haziness making me want to do things even the insane would call unbelievable and dangerous. Pulling away slightly I watch his crystal night wings unfold from the air and I smile, admiring the beautiful works of art.

Grasping my shoulders and bending my body over the cold countertop, Yoongi trails his finger up my spine, leaving tiny vibrations of relaxation in its wake. My breath gets heavier, resting on my lungs and I squint my eyes together when he lifts up my nightgown.

Cherry blossoms of cobalt hues and
shampagne tints bloom along my skin, matching the flush of redness along my cheeks from the heat of his fingers and lips. Beads of sweat begin to line the back of my neck and I scrape my fingertips along the marble in pleasure, groaning at the inability to grasp or pull something. His lips drag up the curve of my ribs, tracing and drawing patterns with his tongue and I bite back profanities at the heat felt all over my body.

"You know, in a way, you deserve this." He breathes out, his breath cascading up my neck as he slides his fingertips gently across my throat, pulling me from my position so he can firmly press his chest against the highly sensitive flowers on my back.

Tilting his head, he drags his swollen bottom lip up the curve of my neck and bites harshly onto the skin below my ear. I wince slightly, but the brief pain subsides when he drags his tongue over it, massaging the mark and breathing hazy smoke over the skin. The white vapor slips into the cracks of my mouth as he brings his to mine and my eyelids feel droopy, locked in an unfamiliar but sinful paradise.

He kisses me again, this time with more awareness of how I feel. Just from the look in his eyes, and the innocent curve of his crimson lips I can tell he intends to push all of my buttons, ruthlessly and violently. Drawing out his dark wings in the moonlit kitchen, he wraps them around me, creating a safety so unknown to my heart. This wasn't the famous, cold-hearted drug lord I thought I knew..

He's gentle, but rigid in a way that I've never experienced.

I know that all of the events to happen in the future is exactly what I deserve, but his body is so close to mine, his breath can be felt on the back of my neck, and his fingertips create a sensation so sharp that his soul gently touches mine, the contrast of sad darkness and longing intimacy engraving itself into the blood of my veins.

The innocent smoke drips from his lungs onto the crevices and curves of my skin, whispers and mumbles linger onto the sensitive places of my body.

"Don't ever break the rules again, baby girl. Or else your asking me to make your ass as red as the blush on your cheeks."

My eyes widen and my mouth drops open in surprise and utter shock. My once daring emotions, graced with carelessness and rebellion, are now set in perfect order, along with a crimson flush traveling all the way to the tips of my ears. Lacing his fingers around my waist, he pulls me with him to the unseen outskirts of the mansion and my brain knocks itself out of its haze and comes to the sudden realization, he's walking me to his bedroom.

A part of my mind wonders to the risky thought of what it would feel like for him to do as the words he just spoke. I find myself chewing on my lip, discreetly closing my eyes and trying to shake myself out of the scenario. But damn, I cant help but love to have that happen to me, even though there is fear lining my mind, the pleasure takes over and I let out a shaky breath.

Finally opening my eyes, I see the dark looming of Yoongi's eyes on mine, a mystery and uncensored caution swimming in the deepness of the familiar irises. I look around, a cowardly excuse to not hold the intense stare that makes me feel ridiculed. Then again I have every right to the second-hand embarrassment on my features, after all, I did break a rule.

Not wasting anytime on dabbling uselessly, Yoongi's eyes turn dark and he regains that serious, untamable stature. The one that makes the oxygen quiver with fear, and the most vicious of creatures to hide in their homes out of fear. It's at that moment where I take a few steps back and let myself lean against the wall.

A kiss, that's all it took for us to shed each other of our clothing.

A tear, the reason I held him so close, shedding myself of the walls and stand before him vulnerable, and scared of the world.

A touch, what caused our hearts to intertwine in the darkness, latching onto each others depictions of sanity.

"Say my name, princess. Scream for me." He grunts out as he slides himself inside of me, his jaw clenching and the sweat sticking to his back. My nails leave trails of maroon pavement along the perfect porcelain of his back. I rest my forehead against his, not being able to keep the sounds in as they burst out like a thunderstorm from my lungs. All care in my bones left happily as I tilt my head back, profanities and groans going into the air. Yoongi's veins bulge as I feel his length pulsate in me, his hips not once letting up on the hard and smooth movements, creating my back to repetitively slam against the wall. His lips tilt sinfully at my obvious state of pleasure, and I grip onto his hair harshly to let him know just exactly how good he's making me feel.

He could make me unravel by just a glance, and I couldn't deny that I loved every second of it.

"Fuck baby girl, I've been waiting so long to feel you around me." He growls, letting his animalistic side break loose. His teeth dig into my bottom lip, and I whimper feeling a hard pressure in my lower stomach, one that's been building up for a while and one that I need to feel on the curl of my toes.

His fist slams against the wall next to my head, right when my walls tighten around him. White blurs my vision, and speckles of dark greys splash and paint their way along my sight. The flowers in the pit of my stomach bloom without hesitation and the sticky nectar is left on the skin of my inner thighs. Yoongi's high follows after and he groans into the crevice of my shoulder, drawing out a few rough thrusts to finish off the lasting buzz of euphoria.

His breath lingers, his jaw slack, and a lazy smile graces his features as the bleak darkness fades away from the light intensity of his eyes. Putting my feet on the cold floor, a shiver runs through my back and I look down at my legs, Yoongi's and I's mixed pleasure running down them.

A blush lines my nose and my sweaty cheeks as I bite my lip in embarrassment. Yoongi just smiles softly, but the mischief in his eyes lets me know better than to fall for the innocent gesture. He nudges his head towards what looks like his bathroom.

"I'll get you cleaned up, baby girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9.7K 38
Soulmate AU In a world where you are born with a black ink somewhere on your body that decolorizes only when your soulmate touches you after you're e...
1.4K 70 33
[Suga 2:34 PM] Oh c'mon, Kitty~ [You 2:35 PM] Leave me alone, Min Yoongi.! Y/N discovers Suga/Min Yoongi is an assassin and things get weird... Get s...
2.2K 156 8
Yoongi, better known by his pen name as Suga, is a well known mystery/horror novel writer who spends his days locked in his apartment due to a crippl...
1.4K 205 19
This book is all over the place but read of you want You were going to a concert of the Amazing Korean boy band BTS,suddenly you friend cancelled and...