Beowulf (BoyxBoy, Werewolf)(B...

By Anissa_Eylene555

[COMPLETE] Beowulf is a 17-year-old who just wants to be a Boxer. He doesn't do relationships anymore, and he... More

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BOOK 1
AUTHOR'S NOTE!! Please Read! :D
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (Real chapter)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 FINALE
Sneak Peek at Sebastian
THANK YOU!!
My Bad
Sebastian Is UP!!

Chapter 44

26.4K 1.2K 71
By Anissa_Eylene555

**Beowulf**

"Remind me again why you are having a princess birthday," I laugh along with Niles.

Newbie has a big goofy grin on his face as he repositions the pointy pink and sparkly hat that says 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' on it, there are even six pieces of long pink ribbon coming out of the top point of the hat tied into a bow on each end. He looks absolutely ridiculous but I also find it adorable.

Newbie's hat matches the decorations that clutter the mansion. Pink and sparkles seem to be the only think you can see. Sparkly decorations hang from the ceilings in every room on the main floor, giant pink bows are stuck on the walls as well as the staircase railing, pink and purple balloons float around the room on strings as well as on the floor. There are two giant banners in the den that say 'HAPPY SIXTH BIRTHDAY Annie Jo' and 'HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY Ridge'. I think the whole place looks really cute even though it looks like someone ate too much cotton candy and threw up all over the place.

"Because I promised the real birthday girl that we could combine our parties since we're only three days apart," Newbie says, the goofy grin never leaving his handsome face.

"Awe, look who's all wrapped around a little girl's finger," Niles coos. He nudges me in the shoulder with a goofy grin on his face to match Newbie's. "You better watch out, Wulf, a six year old might take your man,"

"No," I gasp out dramatically. "Where is the little bugger?" I ask as I look around the room to try and find Annie Jo. "I better have a word with her," I mutter as I spot her trying to sneak one of her brightly wrapped presents that sit all stacked up on a table in the den.

I sneak over to her quietly without her noticing and take my chance by grabbing her around the waist and lifting her in the air above my head.

"Ahhh!" She squeals and giggles.

"Weren't you supposed to wait until after cake to open these, beautiful?"

"Put me down, Wulf!" She squeals as Niles and Newbie make their way over to us, laughing all the way. "Wulf, okay, I won't try anymore!" She giggles as her little arms and legs flail around in the air above my head. "Ridge! Ridge! Help me!" Her little voice still pronounces our names 'Woof' and 'Widge'.

"What's wrong, Jojo?" Newbie asks as he makes it to us.

"Wulf picked me up and won't let me down!" She giggles.

"I don't see a problem," He looks at Niles. "Do you see a problem?"

Niles shakes his head. "Not a single one,"

"Help! Help!" She cries out.

"What seems to be the problem here, pretty little lady?" I turn my head to see Milo smiling up at Annie Jo.

"Help! Milo, Wulf won't let me down!" She pronounces his name 'Miwo'.

"I'll protect you, little lady," Milo says as he reaches up for her. Milo only reaches my chest so I slowly lift her down just enough for him to snatch her from me. "I got you!" He cries out enthusiastically before setting her down on a couch just to tickle her.

"Ahhh! No, Milo, you're just as bad as Wulf!" She screams as she tries to get away from his tickling.

Newbie laughs as he hugs me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. I can't seem to thank Newbie enough for taking care of me last week when I was hungover with a fever. I had to spend three days in his bed with him taking care of me. Niles was there twice when I woke up but I couldn't keep consciousness long enough to hold a conversation, just a few words here and there.

"Where's my birthday girl and boy?" I hear Mr. Shylding call out. Milo stops tickling Annie Jo who squeals and runs up to her dad, jumping up and down at the ginormous cake he rolls out into the den. "Ridge, your cake is coming," He says with a smile our way.

After I got better I was a little nervous, and not to mention horribly embarrassed, about getting drunk at their New Year's party. I was nervous to see anyone but Newbie stayed by my side, also because I was still weak for a few days after the fever went down. I slowly got over it and now I don't feel so embarrassed to be seen being all lovey dovely with Newbie. Somehow I feel closer to him knowing that he took care of me the whole time I was sick.

Another cake gets rolled out next to the one that Lukas Shylding brought out. You can tell whose cake is whose because one has pink and purple frosting with little princesses all over it, while the other one is blue and green with pictures of Cars on it, Lightning McQueen and Mater the main attraction.

"What is this?" Newbie laughs as he drags me with him to the three layered cake.

"Well, we decided that since it was kid themed this year we would keep the cake the same theme," Lukas Shylding says with chuckle.

"Why Cars though?" Newbie asks as he stares at the blue and green cake.

"That was your favorite when you were six, so think of it like we're just recreating your sixth birthday," His dad chuckles.

"Wow," Newbie laughs. "Thanks, dad, this is actually super cool,"

"Glad you like it, baby," Lydia Shylding smiles as she walks into the room. "Now, I want both of you to stand next to your cakes. I want one with both of you and then one with just you and your cake,"

I pull away from Newbie so he can stand alone, although he did pout at me which only caused me to laugh and smile at him.

"This is something I can't help you with," I laugh at him.

Lydia lied when she said she wanted just one with both of them in it and one with each kid and their cake. She took practically a hundred different photos with the both of them posing different ways. My favorite pose would have to be when Newbie picked Annie Jo up and Lydia snapped the picture just as Annie Jo kissed him on the cheek. Newbie laughed and said that wasn't what he was going to do, but I'm glad it did happen because I plan on getting that picture framed.

After Lydia and a few other pack members took pictures of the both of them for another five minutes Annie Jo finally had enough. She stomped her little foot and groaned loudly causing everyone to laugh at how adorable she is. I can already see her being a handful when she is a teenager.

We sing Happy Birthday and a few people cut the cake afterwards and make sure everybody has a slice. Newbie and Annie Jo take the first bite before everyone else happily digs in. I can't help but sneak up to Newbie when he isn't looking and shoving his face in his cake, Lydia snapping pictures the whole time.

"Ahh! No!" Newbie cries out before he smashes my own cake in my face.

"What?" I laugh. "You weren't supposed to retaliate!" Lydia's camera clicks away as she captures the moment with me and her son.

"That's what you get," Newbie laughs before kissing me, smearing the cake on both our faces even more.

"Oh my god!" Lydia screams. "That one is getting framed!"

Newbie and I chuckle as we pull away. The camera snaps on us again.

"Mom!" Newbie cries out. "What are you, the paparazzi?"

"Honey, if I wasn't taking pictures you wouldn't have a photo album capturing today,"

"Mom, I'm sure I can remember it,"

"I just like to see the happy faces as a reminder, that's all," She smiles before snapping even more pictures of us as Newbie shields both our faces. Before long he finally gives up and just pulls us out of her view.

"That woman is crazy," He laughs as he pulls me down a hallway and into a bathroom.

"I like her," I laugh along.

"That's like me saying I like your mom, it just doesn't sound right," He complains as he flips on the switch and locks the door. "Now, you wanna help clean this off?"

I smirk and push him against the closed and locked door. "I kind of think you look sexy with it though,"

"Do you now?" He asks in a husky voice.

"But," I say as I reach up and lick some frosting off his cheek. "I'll still help you get clean,"

"Fuck, baby," Newbie groans as he locks me in his arms.

"Mhm," I hum as I lick his other cheek. "Have you tried this frosting? It tastes even better on you then it did the cake," He breathes loudly as I lick the blue frosting off his nose. "And guess what,"

I can hear him gulp. "What?" He asks in a shaky voice.

"Your mom said that I can have you all to myself on your real birthday," I lick some frosting off his lips and make sure to nip his bottom lip on my way down to his chin.

"All to you?" He asks as his arms tighten around me.

"All mine," I whisper as I end up kissing his frosted chin. "You will be all mine in three days, baby, so I hope your prepared,"

"Prepared for what?" He asks right before he groans.

"Mhm," I hum as I lick his lips again. "That's a surprise, baby,"

"Why can't I know now?" He whispers.

"Because it's your birthday surprise," I say as I peck his lips.

"But we're celebrating today," He tries.

"Nope," I peck his lips again. "It will be more special on your birthday. Besides," I nibble on his bottom lip. "I don't want the birthday girl getting jealous of what I have planned,"

"That good?" He groans.

"Baby, this will be the best birthday you've ever had," I promise.

"It already is the best, baby, because you're here for it," He whispers against my lips. "How much more special could you make it?"

I smirk against his lips before pulling away to turn the sink water on. I watch him in the mirror as he stares wide eyed at me. His mouth opens and closes a few times before he sighs loudly and moves to stand next to me at the sink.

"That was mean," He grumbles as he wets a washcloth under the warm water.

"What did I do?" I ask innocently.

"This," He says before turning sideways to press his hard member against my thigh. "I can't go out there like this,"

"Why not?" I try so hard not to smile but a small one finds its way onto my face.

"Because, baby, everyone can smell it,"

"Right, I forgot about that," I smirk. "That must suck,"

"It does," He says before he turns to finish washing his face. "So, you can either come upstairs with me to fix the problem you caused in the first place, or you can come upstairs and fix the problem you caused in the first place,"

"Hmm," I hum as I pretend to think it over. "As tempting as that sounds, I better go before the birthday girl starts to worry and Niles thinks we ditched him with a ton of people he doesn't know,"

"That wasn't an option, Beowulf," He says with a glare.

"Sorry, but I just made it one," I say before I quickly leave the bathroom, shutting the door tightly behind me on my way out.

"Wulf, where's my birthday boy?" Lydia asks as I reenter the den where the party is at.

"He's cleaning up," I say with a smirk.

"Oh, right, okay," She says before she takes her camera to sneak pictures of everyone.

____________________________555______________________________

Author's Blurb

7/30/16

I know this chapter was short as FUCK but I just couldn't think of what else to put in here, HAHA sorry! I didn't want to go through opening presents when we all know it would have been dolls and things.

Only one or two more chapters left... say WHAT?!?!

COMMENT what you think about their combined party, even though it was short as FUCK! :D

VOTE for Annie Jo being so cute and for Ridge being the BEST big brother around!

SHARE if you think Ridge and Beowulf are so cute together! OTHER PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW OF THIS CUTENESS!!!!!

SHARE THE CUTENESS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.9K 43
In the world of supernatural, anything is possible. However, some things are written in stone by the Moon Goddess herself. In the Werewolf Kingdom...
465K 19.4K 57
Donny has to move. Because his mother gets a promotion in another country and he knows he can't leave her alone, he starts at a new university for hi...
281K 13.4K 44
[COMPLETE] Mathias Spelling has been in love with Ambrose Ackerman ever since he was a child. He's never been interested in anyone besides Ambrose. A...
4K 277 4
Atlas- the misfit of his pack. Being the only alpha omega recorded for shifters. He didn't want the responsibility of being the alpha of his pack...