Exo X Reader: One Shots♡

By witchoria27

Here is a little thing i have been working on. Leave me request! More

Lay: Sensitive
Xiumin: I'm Sorry
Chen: I still have it
Luhan: My Oppa!
Tao: Approval
Chanyeol: It's just a prank bro
Sehun: You Again?
Kai: Pirouette
D.O: Come Back
Suho: Remind Me
Kai: Rumor Has It
Baekhyun: Tempo
Xiumin: Save me
Kai: Universe
Luhan: Better Off
Chanyeol: Quarantine Cuddles
hey

Baekhyun: What Am I To You?

3.5K 96 26
By witchoria27

(Disclaimer: I don't hate Taeyeon, this is strictly for the plot of the story and for entertainment purposes)

You were an artist in America. A famous fashion designer that quickly became noticed all over the world. When you met Baekhyun, you knew he was trouble. Oh, if only you had listened to your gut.

Of course the relationship was hard since you both were always so busy. Plus, the frequent trips to different countries caused you to be gone during the busiest period of your career. That was during your new clothing line release, but of course that let you be away for months at a time.

Baekhyun was an idol. The second he contacted you after your show, you told yourself that you wouldn't fall for him.

Guess what....you did.

And you fell hard. Putting aside work and even going as far as giving yourself more breaks than usual, just to stay with him and hold him a little longer.

The media and fans weren't the most supportive of your relationship, but you were tough. You stood your ground and kept it together. And that is was Baekhyun admired about you. Don't get me wrong, he was just as in love with you as you were with him. But, sometimes things don't always stay golden forever.

You were currently nuzzling yourself in the large comforter of your bed. The white fussy and warm fabric suffocating you yet comforting you as you tangled yourself within it. No one would blame you for  wanting to be alone for the most part. You hadn't slept in days or ate anything besides crackers and coffee. You looked, rough in honesty.

It all started around 6 months ago. When you noticed the signs at first but still chose to ignore them.

You had returned from a lengthy and busy week in Japan. When you came home, Baekhyun surprised you with dinner and a movie. You were so happy that you finally got to spend time alone with him. After dinner, you both were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie. He sits up suddenly, sighing.

"Sorry, I almost forgot something" he lifted himself up and stood from the couch.

"What is it?" You asked, worried it was something work related for him.

"Stay here, I'll be right back!" He said, turning towards the shared bedroom. You caught the slightest but of excitement in his smile and voice as he skipped down the hallway. You fixed your hair, smoothed out your blouse and patiently wait. The vibrating notification caught your attention. It was his phone. You picked it up, not even thinking it was wrong to snoop through his things.

It was a Kakao talk notification. "I had a great time Saturday, let me know if you want to hang out again! We can keep it discre-"

Upon hearing his bounding happy footsteps, you lock the phone and set it in it's previous place.

"Here " he smiled happily as he handed you a small gift bag. You take it in your delicate hands and open it up. Revealing a black box. It was a bracelet. One of those touch bracelets.

"I got one for myself too...I just thought we could use these when we leave for work for a long time and we start to miss eachother" he smiled. It confused you. The message you read seemed suspicious in itself. No, maybe it was from a member from a different boy group. Maybe they're planning a secret collaboration?  You pushed those thoughts aside and smiled at him, bringing him close into a tight hug.

"I love it!" You felt your eyes swelled with tears. And it wasn't because of the bracelets.

The next week, you were coming home early from work. And after a long day with coming up with something completely unique and different, all you wanted was to take a relaxing bath with Baekhyun.

The elevator ride up to your floor gave you a strange feeling. Like, something was telling you to expect something. Once you exit the elevator, you walk to your apartment. You turn to open the door, only to be met with someone you really didn't want to see.

Taeyeon.

Her face was blushed, her hair was quickly tied  up, and she was wearing his jacket. Your favorite jacket that you wear when he's away on tour. She stood still, staring at you with wide eyes.

"H-hey" she stuttered, trying to smile as if she wasn't guilty of anything.

"Taeyeon...mind telling me why you're here?" You asked, your voice strong and your gaze was cold as you crossed your arms over your chest. She was intimidated by you no doubt, but she tried her best to stay her ground too.

"Well you see..." she was cut off my Baekhyun walking onto the scene behind her. Shirtless. Usually you'd marvel at how well his body looked, but at the moment you just glared at him the same way she glared at you. He cursed and quickly pulled his shirt on before approaching you.

"(Y-Y/n)?" Baekhyun stared at you with large eyes.

"What is going on?" You asked. Even though you already knew the answer.

"I was...I was just leaving" she chuckled nervously as she excused herself. You grab her shoulder, stopping her from leaving. She gasps in shock.

"Give me the jacket first" you said. She quickly take it off and hands it to you before fleeing the scene. Your shakey hands gripped the jacket as you anticipated your next move.

"Honey?" Baekhyuns small voice asked. You step inside and slam the door behind you, throwing the jacket at him.

"How could you?!" You cried angrily.

"N-no, (y/n) wait it was a mistake trust me!" He calls as he grabs your hand, attempting to calm you down.

"Don't you dare!" You shouted, pulling away from him. "Don't you dare tell me to trust you after what I just saw!"

"Please, babe. Let me explain" he begs.

"Forget it, I don't need an explanation from you when it is SO painfully obvious what is going on" you turn away from him and towards the bedroom you shared. Now, it was tainted to you. You pull the sheets from the bed and sit on the edge, shaking your head.

"Just listen to me-"

"I don't want to talk to you right now, Baekhyun" you muttered.

"Just let me explain myself! You're so stubborn sometimes"

"I caught you alone with another woman! Not just any woman, Taeyeon!" You snapped. He knew you didn't really trust her in the first place. She always gave off a weird vibe and you didn't like it.

"You have no idea how hard it was for me!" He screams. Silencing you. His chest rose and fell with every breath. He runs a hand through his hair in frustration.

"Do you know how hard it was to not see you for so long? I missed you so much, I started spending time with her...and the more time I spent with her I became reckless and I-"

"So you slept with her because you missed me?" You asked. He groans.

"Ugh, that's not what I meant, (y/n)"

"It doesn't matter what you meant" You scoffed. "I was lonely too, but I kept my promises of never hurting you like that"

Baekhyun didn't say a word. You roll your eyes and stand up.

"We are done here. I expect you and your things to be gone when I come back later"  you say, leaving towards the door.

"Where am I supposed to stay?!" He called, a sad look in his eyes.

"At the dorms"

You ended up driving away that night. You had no idea where you were going, but you just wanted to clear your mind.

You let out a deep sigh. It has been almost 6 months since you had broken up with him. Right after you broke up, the media blew up with the news.

"Baekhyun of EXO and Taeyeon of Girls Generation are rumored to be dating!" It completely broke you just knowing that she won him in the end.

Everyday after that you had to tell yourself that you didn't miss him...but you did. You missed him so much it hurt you to even see him on TV or to hear his voice in the songs he dedicated to you. You rolled on to your back, forcing yourself out of the comfort of your own bed to make some coffee. You stood in your kitchen, reminiscing in the memories you had with Baekhyun. But, those were just old memories. They forever tainted your mind and were filled with that negative feeling. Only because of that jerk who couldn't keep it in his pants.

The bracelet on your arm vibrates a bit as you reach for the coffee cups. You jerk your hand away, seeing the blue light light up for a second time, sending another vibration through your hand. You sigh, debating if you should reciprocate.

He made an effort to send touches every few weeks for so. And so far you hadn't sent one back. But today was different. You found yourself missing him. More than usual. Reluctantly, you tap the bracelet twice, it lit up sending it to his. In a matter if minutes, there was a knock at the door. You bit your cheek and approach the door, smoothing your hair and clothes to look presentable. When you opened it, he looked as exsauhsted as you did.

"Hey..." he started. You just stare at him. An unreadable look on your face.

"Listen, (y/n)...I am so sorry" he was looking down, regretful of his events.

"Come in, we can talk" You told him, letting him through the doors. As he stood there, awkwardly, you shut the door and walk past him to the kitchen.

"I should have told you how I was feeling...it was stupid of me to hold it in and go behind your back" he said. You just nod, silently. Leaning on the granite counter with your arms crossed over your chest.

He comes closer to you. Suspicious at first, your immediate reaction was to pull away from him.

"At first, we would go out and get drinks. At first, I would just talk to her about you and how much I had missed you..." He paused, searching for the right words, carefully.

"That night that you caught us, the the one and only time we had done anything...I regret it every day of my life because I lost the person that I love the most" he finished. He looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"It took you almost half a year to explain that?" You asked. He sighs.

"I was scared that you wouldn't hear me out, so I waited until you sent one back" he motioned to the bracelet. You chuckled and slightly bit your lip, deep in thought, deciding your next move.

"It was selfish of me to even confide in her in the first place but I love you, (y/n) I always will" He reached for your hands. And for the first time, you accepted his warm touch.

"What about the dating scandals?"you asked quietly, grazing your thumb over this hands.

"It was faked. We had to create some fake drama with the fans...I promise, thats all that is" He nodded.

"I believe you" You said quietly as you pulled him into a tight hug. He immediately hugs you back. Squeezing you in his arms as he stroked your hair.

"I love you" you say.

"I love you too. But, would it be okay if I move back in now? I can't stand the dorms anymore"

{Heyoo! So I reread this chapter and it made me cringe at how badly written it was. So, I updated it. Sorry if thats confusing! ♡}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667 11 8
Request's open âś… Just a bunch of random straykids oneshots i'm writing when i'm bored Have fun reading <3
16.6K 86 19
Females from video games and anime requests are taken here! Put in your requests now!
4.2K 132 32
Minecraft youtber one shot leave request in the comments
373K 5.4K 50
the title says it all requests are open, because i'm running out of ideas lol