It's not a Love Story

By Hashimitsu

I dated a guy for a few months. one day, he stopped returning my texts and calls. He told me that he was havi... More

It's not Fate!

12 1 1
By Hashimitsu

So... this is how it goes...

After three years living in England, my Mom decided for me to go back at Japan. Well maybe because on a whim. I never understand her that much even though she's my mom urrgghh!

"Japan..." After reminiscing the past, my head suddenly  felt pain. Gosh I don't need drama!

So.. back to my story.--

When I arrived at the terminal, my mom prepared already all my needs. She already paid my new apartment for three months  via online. so convenient har har.

and when I got there, I already unpacked my things and manage the other boxes from my belongings.

my cellphone rings, and my mom was calling. we talked for a bit and informed me to enroll to the nearest Senior High for the second semester and says good-luck to me and then she cut the call.

I just took a sigh and then continue what I was doing before.

Two days after, I decided to go to the nearest Senior High School which is the Ina Gakuen High ...so I brought my needed documents and goes straight to the admission Office of the School.

a week after preparing all my needs, i just got got my new uniform and all my textbooks. 

Oh yes! It's my first day, done with my breakfast and excitedly wearing my new black sailor uniform. after leaving the house. I hum while walking to the school.

while the teacher was announcing my transfer in the class, I just look around with my eyes rolling due to some curiosity and I suddenly startled when the teacher was already asking me to go to the front to introduce myself.

"I'm Keiko Sanders... Nice to meet you all!" I slightly bowed my head and and smiled a bit at the front of the students. I suddenly felt something weird at the atmosphere.

"Hmm.. I feel weird.." saying this on my mind. looking at the sparkling image on my front.

the teacher decided to put me at the vacant chair at the last row near the window. after that, we started our class.

After class, the other students came after me to introduce themselves, and so, that's the time I saw my old friend and classmate during my 7th Grade,, Seiji Mayu.

"hey! It's been a long time, at first I didn't recognize you because of your last name but I guess you are really Keiko, right. So, how does it goes?" Mayu was happy while talking to me.

"I've been fine Mayu! hehehe I'm so happy that we finally meet again. are we still friends?" 

"of course Kei_chan! Hehehe"

we laughed and talked for a while about our get together. We decided to go to the school cafeteria to grab and eat our lunches.

Due to some unexpected events, I never ever thought that I will face someone who was already dead in my memory...Gosh Why!!

While we are walking through the hallway, we just heard someone's voice at the back side of the next building. Mayu just got curious and she grab my left arm and we sneakily hide at the bushes near the person's voice are.

"hey.." Mayu whisphers...

"what?" I whispered to her 

"I think the girl was confessing to the guy next to her... and wait!" she was surprised while pointing her finger to the guy, and she was shaking while slowly turned her face to me.

I just got curious and then I turned my eye's direction to the guy.

My eyes widened as I see that guy! "HIM!__" My chest suddenly felt something weird. As what I feel like now, I want to pull the trigger on my shotgun and kill Him at that time.

I just take a deep breath and say to Mayu that I am okay. Maybe because Mayu knew about my past that's why.

I smiled at her and takes a hand sign that we should continue to watch the confession scene.

After some few minutes from the girl's confession, the guy suddenly rejected her and then he walks away from the girl.

Wer were shocked, of course.

"that's terrible! Look at the girl, she was crying!!!" Mayu suddenly stands up and shouted to the guy who rejected the girl!

"Hey! BAKA-Ryuu!!!  Stupiddd!!!! " she shouted while pointing her finger towards the shocked Ryuu who just about to go away from the awkward scene.

me too... I never expected that Mayu could just actually do that. I am still hiding from the bushes pulling her skirt to sit her down but she was much more stronger, still pointing her finger on the guy.

"what the...?--- Ryuu suddenly scratch her forehead,

"hey! stop there Ryuu! Are you really that numb to reject the girl! Look! Look! She was already crying!" Mayu shouted

"Can you just mind your own business!! You are not part of this stupid confession Mayu!" he talks back.

The crying girl turns back and ran at the hallway away from them.

"Geez! What's with you?" Mayu pouted.

I just keep silent from the two.

"I'll be going back. See yah!" Ryuu fixed his collar.

"Damn you! I just don't really know why all the girls in this school has an eye on you. All I see was a huge damn gorilla!!! I am so embarrassed even though that you are my friend! Hmmppp!"

"w-what!" Ryuu acted pissed.

" Let's go Keiko!" she suddenly pulled me up and we immediately left and walked to the cafeteria.

"Ke-Keiko!" All I heard was the mentioning of my name.

I glanced on his face and saw that he was really surprised, he looked so stiff from where he was standing. I suddenly turned my face away from him. 

"Jerk." as I whisper while walking.

Mayu was still talking nonsense because she cannot get over it from Ryuu's attitude. Well, I guess He doesn't really changed at all from the time that I met him till the day that we break up. How stupid. I really wish that he doesn't exist from this world.

Until we finally entered the School Cafeteria. we ordered our lunches and sit at the order part of the room. We spent our time chatting and telling stories from our school. Oh gosh, Mayu was an excellent story teller and she really amuses me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 33K 50
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1M 15.2K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.8M 136K 62
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
381K 23.9K 22
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...