band imagines [REQUESTS ARE O...

chrismotiontits tarafından

some bands/artists included : - andy black - chase atlantic - ice nine kills - in this moment - motionless i... Daha Fazla

andy biersack - BVB
geoff wigington - waterparks (requested)
gawsten (requested)
andy biersack - BVB
andy biersack - BVB
andy biersack - BVB (requested)
remington leith - palaye royale
chris motionless - MIW
mike fuentes - PTV
christian anthony - Chase Atlantic
awsten knight - waterparks
hey guys!!

frank iero - MCR (requested)

801 20 4
chrismotiontits tarafından

this was requested by @Piggy2016

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[WELCOME BACK, FRIEND]

*ashley's pov*

My parents are leaving for their own vacation today. I have the whole house to myself for once. My peace was soon interrupted by a knock at the door. I groan and answer it. I open the door to reveal a smiling Frank.

"Hi," he smiles.

"What're you doing here?" I ask, since we were best friends and have become distant lately.

"Well, my mom told me that your parents were going on vacation and you're just staying here. So I thought I'd keep you company," he explains.

"Oh." I let him inside and we both sit on the couch in the living room. It was awkwardly silent for about ten minutes until I spoke up.

"Why have you been ignoring me for the past two weeks?" I ask, angrily.

"I wasn't ignoring you I thought you were mad at me," he answers.

"No! You've been completely ignoring me and hanging out with Gerard, Mikey, and Ray all the time!" I yell.

"Ashley, I'm sorry I didn't know you felt this way," he apologizes, trying to hug me.

      I slap him across the face and push him away. I soon feel his fist colliding with my face. I feel myself collapse and everything starts to turn black. "Oh shit." Was the last thing I heard before I completely blacked out.

***

I wake up and find myself on the couch. I don't move and just look around the room. I see Frank sitting on the other couch.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry about before I didn't mean to knock you out!" Frank rushes out.

      I don't say anything as I remember what happened. Frank keeps apologizing and I don't budge. He soon picks me up off of the couch and sits down, with me in his arms.

"What're you- let go of me!" I yell, feeling his grasp tighten, Frank may be short but he's fucking strong.

"I'm sorry! Ok? Everything got out of hand. I promise I'll never hurt you again," he apologizes for at least the thousandth time.

"Fine," I roll my eyes and a small smile appears on Frank's face.

      I soon feel his lips press gently against my forehead. The side of my face hurts. No shit. I feel Frank kiss me again but this time on my cheek.

"I'm sorry," he whispers in my ear.

"I forgive you," I finally give in.

"I wasn't ignoring you. I guess I was just busy," he says.

"No, it's fine. I just overreacted. And I was kinda jealous," I laugh lightly.

The rest of the day Frank and I just hung out together. We watched movies we played a few video games. It felt great to have my best friend back.

~*~*~*~*~*~
i hope you enjoyed this !!
-halle

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
72.5K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...