Acceptance: A Nigerian Love S...

By xieykhalil

He grew up in Nigeria She grew up in Saudi Arabia She's an open book He has a closed heart She hates compl... More

1. The Bet
2.The Visitors
3. Hafsat
4. Formal Meeting
5. Agreed
6. Beautiful Clay
7. The Opposite Gender.
Cast.
DREAME

Dedication And Acknowledgement

15.4K 1K 112
By xieykhalil

Salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu..

This is probably the longest dedication you would ever come across but I hope you will read it....

Sorry this is not Hafsat or Ammar....
Its Xieykhalil's POV

When I started writing this book it was with my pencil and eraser and a book I was suppose to be writing some really weird microbes' name on.
The first person to read the first few sentences I wrote was a very amazing and lovely friend & 3years roommate ...now ex😋 AishaAngo she said it was a good start. That meant alot to me wallahi. Thank you

Then elrazi212 was my 1st constant reader ... it was boring but I appreciate it alot Amina for reading it anyways... later on she confessed it was her favourite. .😙😙 and FYI I totally edited the begining from the initial one I wrote.

The first person that asked me to write more ... she told me to update because she wanted to read more ...but she would never admit that she was loving the story then... was my girl Zainabchiroma It made me so happy ... you have no idea how much.. thank you Ro Ma ya. My deuseng.

ayshasagagi I just love the way you love and emphasize how much this book is nice and lovely...just like the way Ummitah and Amina Dogara showed love to it even though they didn't read it.. girls got some real energy. ... I love you alot.😚😚😚 and I will miss you.

ummiesaeeyd FMwrites Xeeeeey AishaGSadiq AishaUmarBembe aarashid. mss_april oummytre  nusaybahhh
You guys encouraged me to publish it up here. Thank you for supporting me.

It's still not all that. But I really appreciate all the love and votes and comments I get everyday. It means alot. You guys are lovely. I would like to thank each and everyone of my readers. I wanted my story to be really good and big but I never thought It actually would be. I was so happy when I got a thousand viewers. And it keeps on adding everyday.
I have a thousand votes now.. and its all thanks to you.

I've got some of my high school classmates supporting me from all around the world...a few juniors and a lot of Doctors to be......... Rahina,ruky potter, Fatima Yadudu , Afaf, The Albasu s etc. I love you guys..

TThank you guys for all the votes and comments.

zubydooby. Thank you sis. You are the loveliest of them all. I love you. 😙😙😙

Where are my 'wattpadians' at ? !!!!!!
😗😗😙😙😘😘😘😗😚😚😘😙😗😗😘😚😚😚😗😗😗😘😘😚😚😚😚😘😗x1000000. No words. Just a million kisses to you.. just knowing you guys is a blessing. 😻😻😻😻😽😽😽. I mean I've got in-laws 😉 and a bae 😍😍💘 and a Pakistani Dad who is apparently running for president but I'm not sure for which country? 😶 probably the one he will discover in the next 10 centuries. 😬.... how cool is that?
#Shahzforpresident

And ooh. I would like to thank my brothers.. not that they read this book or anything. .. when I told them I was going to publish a story on wattpad ...their first question was what is wattpad ? 😑😕 then I explained. ... and they thought it was funny ........
That their untalented sister was a writer. Its a passion not a talent .... I'm still working on the talent part.

But they said they would read it ..... in the next century I guess. Lol.
But I love them to the moon and back. And hey guys if you ever get to read this book know that I will always be here for you. ❤❤❤❤❤

And ooo.h. those that made me covers .. thank you so much.
More covers are always welcome... if any one wants to make me one.

My lovely not so baby sister Aisha. She recently read this book (2019) and complained that I thanked my brothers in dedication (2017) while I didn't even mention her. Aisha you're annoying and all but I think about you a lot I pray for you and I love you. And guys check out her book ishakhalil50 she's writing something about some twins who are going to be separated ne koh menene. Toh dai I'm sure she won't disappoint. One thing I know for sure is that she's very creative.  Read TRAPPED I. THE OBLIVION.  Even me I don't know what this turanci means but yeah. 

To my post 2017 readers. What is wattpad without you guys. And those that are reading this for the uptenth time gosh. Like you guys don't even understand the kind of can I can't even. I can not can. The adrenaline rush. The appreciation. The love the never ending love.
How is it that you people still love this book. I don't even understand honestly. I need an explanation. Like should I go and get an Emmy award for this or should I just calm down? Lol.

I don't you how many of you have come to love and understand this book but I really appreciate it. Love you. And Thank you.

So you guys can ask me questions in the comments section. And I would answer one or two in every chapter. 😽😽😘😘

Your reactions give me life 🤣🤣

------

Congratulation 🎊🎉you've reached the end of my very long dedication. .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fallible By UmmSalmaan

General Fiction

3.9K 581 21
She didn't know she had it for him this bad until Umaymah told her he will be travelling out. It wasn't like she was going to see him often anymore...
653K 99.3K 110
Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen, a girl finds herself in a challenging s...
265K 17.6K 38
She sat on couch closing her eyes in a bridal posture.He entered the room and after collecting all his guts he spoke " I just wanted to tell you that...
45.4K 7.6K 58
#1 Afrikaans 18/10/2021 #1 abuja 18/10/2021 #1 saif 18.10/2021 #2 groomsmen 18/10/2021 #5 arewa 18/10/2021 #8 kano 18/10/2021 "You haven't known me m...