Hot Best Friend

De Everlark2000

Just 1 year after Caleb Walker was born his friend Olivia Cooper was born. They are in the same grade only O... Mais

Meeting the families.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
New Book!!!
Important Please Read

Chapter 13

389 12 0
De Everlark2000

September 6th, 2016(Tuesday)
Olivia's POV-

9:00pm

All day me and Caleb hung out playing with the boys and watching tons of movies, we swam for a while and just had a relaxing day with everyone. Right now we are watching a football game with the panthers against the Broncos that we recorded from the super bowl this year. We just talk about how fun tomorrow is going to be since it's my birthday and mom and dad are going to make a large cake and are ordering pizza. The walkers are coming over and all my friends and the whole baseball team is coming here it's going to be a large pool party. On Thursday we are having another sleepover at Caleb's house so we will be ordering more pizza but pizzas good and you can't go wrong with pizza.

"I got you the best present" Caleb says to me

"Am I going to love it?" I ask him even though I love everything he gets me

"Yeah even more than the present last year" he says last year he got me a signed hat and jersey from Cam Newton. Which was a awesome gift they are both framed and hung up in my room.

"That's going to be a lot to top" I say to him as we finish watching the recorded game

"Not really its one of your favorite things in the world" he says pulling me close

"If you say so" I say to him turning off the tv as the clock hits 12:00 so it's officially my birthday.

"Happy birthday" Caleb says getting up and hugging me tightly.

"Thank you" I say to him

"Today's going to be the best" he says to me as we go to brush our teeth. He's wearing a tank top with a pair of shorts while I'm wearing a shirt that says my name on it that Caleb got me when we were younger and a pair of short shorts.

" let's go to bed I need sleep for my driving test today" I say to him as he climbs in and I climb in after him putting my head on his chest and wrapping a arm around his waist.

9:00am

When I wake up I feel a hardness under my hand and I feel breathing under it. I look over to see Caleb smirking at me I look to see where my hand was placed to see it under his shirt on top of his abs.  I blush because I know for sure my hand was on top of his shirt when we went to bed.

"Even when your asleep you can't resist me" Caleb says grinning as I remove my hand from his rock hard abs. I blush burying my head in his chest

"Shut up" I say quietly

"Hey don't be embarrassed I think it's cute that you can't resist me" he says laughing as I blush harder

"Whatever let's go eat" I say climbing out of bed and going downstairs to see mom and dad made pancakes and bacon my favorite breakfast meal.

"Happy birthday baby I can't believe your 16 already wow the years flew by" dad says hugging me

"Happy birthday honey" mom says as I hug her after dad

"Happy birthday sissy" the boys run into my legs hugging them as I bend down to their height to hug them.

"Happy birthday little sis" Emily says hugging me with the boys

"Thanks guys your the best family in the world" I say to them as we sit to eat, after we finish eating mom and dad clean up not letting me help them.

"Hey I have to go I'll see you later" Caleb says kissing my cheek

"Okay I'll see you later at the party" I say to him as he walks out the door, the party is at 1:00 and my driving test is at 11:00 so in 1 hour I have to be there so I run upstairs and shower and brush my teeth. I change into a tank top that's blue and a pair of shorts throwing some Nike running shoes on. 

"Honey are you ready to go to your test" mom says

"Yeah" I say to her as we get into my truck with dad since Emily is watching the twins till we get back.

12:30pm

I passed I can now drive without a parent in the car with me when we get home I see that Emily and the twins went shopping since there is streamers everywhere and balloons.  And there are shopping bags with tons of chips and can of pop, and they bought tons of cookies. I run up to Emily and hug hear screaming I passed as she congratulates me, hugging me back.

"Can I help so we can get this done faster and then I can change?" I ask them as dad hands me a large bucket for the drinks to put outside

"Yeah fill this with ice and put the drinks in it" dad says and I nod after I finish that I help pour chips into bowls and help mom and dad grab the pizza from the delivery man. After that I go change into a purple bathing suit with white polka dots and walk downstairs to see Emily in a pink bathing suit and Zac in a blue bathing suit and Dylan in a green bathing suit. I see Caleb walking over wearing a purple bathing suit that matches mine, he walks over to me and hugs me.

"Did you pass?" He ask me as I hug him back

"Yeah I passed" I say excitedly

"Good job" he says " I knew you could do it"

"Thanks" I say to him as I hear the doorbell ring I walk into the house and go to grab the door to see everyone their Annie, Joshua and their parents, Maddie and the whole baseball team all standing there

"Happy birthday" they all say to me as I let them in

"Thanks guys" I say to them hugging them all, we walk into the backyard and all the boys throw off their shirts jumping in as Caleb parents go to talk to mine. Annie, Maddie and me are all sitting and talking until all of us are picked up. I look up to see Annie is being thrown in by Austin and Garret just threw Maddie in as I look up to see Caleb holding me above the water. I grab onto his neck so if I go in he goes in too as he lets me go I grip harder to his neck as he follows me in.

"Let's play chicken" Caleb says as I glare at him

"Is that the only reason you threw me in so I would be on your shoulders?" I ask him

"Yep" he says as Annie climbs onto Austin shoulders and Maddie climbs onto Garret's as I look at Caleb as he helps me on his shoulder. The boys pair off so like is holding Kyle, Eli holds max, and Sam holds Ben, we start the game and I end up winning the first match then Annie and Austin beats us by one second.

7:00pm

Everyone has left now the only one who hasn't left was Caleb, I got 240 dollars from everyone the only present I didn't get yet was from Caleb. During the party Caleb would keep going into his house every 2-3 hours for about 10 minutes and I had no idea why. We had a really good chocolate cake and had tons of fun playing in the water on our days off.

"Mom can I stay at Caleb's?" I ask her as she nods telling me to go ahead and to not clean anything up since they want me to have a fun time.

"Yes have a good time" she says winking at Caleb and nodding her head for us to leave, wonder why she winked at him.

"Why did you keep going into your house every 2-3 hours?" I ask him as we go upstairs to change he throws me a tank top of his and a pair of shorts. I change in the bathroom to see him shirtless and in a pair of shorts and wearing a bandanna, He also holds a blindfold in one hand.

"Umm... I was checking on your present" he says which confuses me even more

"What do you mean checking on my present?" I ask him

"Nothing just put this on" he says handing me the blindfold

"Okay" I say and do as I'm told

"Okay hold on to me I'm just going to carry you so you don't hurt your self" he says picking me up bridal style with his arm really close to my butt. I feel us go down two flights of stairs so my present must be in the basement I'm set down onto the couch as he walks away from me to grab something. 

"How much longer?" I say to him as he's been gone for 3 minutes

"Okay here it is" he says as I feel something lick my finger

"Did you just lick my fingers?" I ask him as he chuckles

"No just take off the blindfold" he says and I do as he says to see him holding a puppy who jumps into my arms and starts licking my fingers he's really cute he has bright blue eyes a little brighter than Caleb's and he's white, black, gray and brown all over.

"He's mine?" I ask Caleb as he nods

"Yep I got him today that's why I kept going into the house to let him go pee" he says to me as I nod petting his soft fur.

"How old is he?" I ask him

"He's exactly 9 weeks old he was born the same day as me July 13th" he says

"Is that why you had to leave this morning?" I ask him as he nods

"Yeah I have been talking with the lady who sold him to me for a while now to make sure I could get you the best present for your birthday" he says as I pay the spot next to me so he will sit

"He's the cutest Australian shepherd I have seen" I say to him

"Yeah he's potty trained and we need to take him to a pet store to get him everything he needs and I'm paying for it since it's my present to you" he says I go to argue that he doesn't need to pay for it but he shuts me up by holding his hand up to silence me.

"Fine your the best" I say to him as he just smiles "can we at least take my truck but can you drive so I can just hold him?"

"Of course anything for you" he says handing me a blue leash

"Thank you so much" I say to him kissing his cheek as the puppy stars at us barking at me and licking my face.

"I already have the cage and we have a leash we just need food and bowls for him, a collar and some toys so he doesn't chew anything up" he says as I nod walking to my truck and pulling out my keys for him to take as he helps me I the truck. I slide into the middle seat and buckle up waiting for Caleb to climb in so I can lean against him as he drives. When we get there I set the puppy down so he can walk while Caleb grabs a cart wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hollo how can I help you with anything you need?" A older lady says coming up to use with the name tag Dani clipped to her shirt.

"Yeah can you point us to the puppy isle" Caleb ask her as she nods telling us to follow her which we do. 

"Here it is" she says showing us the isle as the puppy goes to get attetion from her as she scratches his head.

"Thanks" I say to her

"When did you get this little guy?" she asks us

"Well actually about 30 minutes ago he gave me him as a birthday present" I say to her pointing to Caleb as he tightens his hold on my waist.

"Aww your a good boyfriend" Dani says smiling at him I go to say we're not dating but Caleb cuts me off

"Thank you" he says

"If you need anything else let me know" she says smiling kindly and walking off

"Why did you pretend we're dating?" I ask him as he shrugs

"Easier than telling her were not dating" he says which I nod because it's true

"Okay let's get everything" I say to him as we pick out a bag of dog food and dog bowls I pick out a blue collar to match his eyes and we grab a couple of toys and we grab a do g bed for him to sleep in. When we were getting ready to leave I see a dog tag engraver when a name pops into my head as soon as I see it.

"Champ" I say to my self quietly but Caleb must of heard

" what?" Caleb asks me

"I'm going to name him champ" I say to him going to the engraver to make him his name tag once finish we head to the car before going back home.

Caleb's POV-

The lady at the store called me Liv's boyfriend and I pretended like we were dating I don't know I did but I don't think I would mind if I started dating Liv even though we've been friends forever. I know everything about her so I wouldn't get bored when I'm dating her like I could if i was dating someone I didn't have anything in common with. I mean Liv and I have so much in common and have never gotten bored with each other, she's also gorgeous on the outside and on the inside.

"He has the same eyes as you, they are both beautiful" Liv says about half way through the car ride

"Now you think I'm hot and you think I have beautiful eyes you can't get enough of me" I say to her jokingly I like messing with her because I like seeing her smile, laugh and blush she looks even more cute when she's blushing.

"That's not what I meant" she says and burns her head in my arm trying to hide her blush.

"Okay you just can't get enough of this hotness" I say once we get out of the car and pointing to my body after she gets out with champ. I let her go as I grab the bags from the trunk with everything in it, I follow her into the house as we go to my room with bear following. Bear and champ have been getting along great and it's super cute since bear and him fall asleep next to eachother. We place champ his food on the ground and grab him his toys so he can play for a while and get out his energy so we can go to bed.

"This is the best present" she says to me and I just smile at how happy she looks with the puppy licking her face.

"I know I'm the greatest" I say to her laughing as she looks up and rolls her eyes at me.

" I wonder what mom and dad are going to say" she says to me and I laugh because I got permission from her parents if I got her a dog and they even helped me get him for her.

"They are fine with it, I already showed him to your parents when you were changing into your swimming suit" I say to her and she looks up shocked

"You definitely are the best" she says getting up to hug me

"I just like making you smile" I say kissing her head which I've been doing a lot lately

"Well you for sure made me smile" she says kissing my cheek as I smile at her.

"Ready to go to bed?" I ask her and she nods and let's go of me and we go to brush our teeth. When I'm done I go lay down picking up champ as bear jumps onto the bed with me as we wait for her to come out of the bathroom and when she does she looks really cute in my clothes that are to big for her.  She climbs into bed with me as champ climbs over to lay by her face since she has her back to my chest as I pulled her close to my chest and wrapped my legs and arms around her. We're practically spooning, I pull her as tight as I can to my Chest without making her not be able to breathe.

"Goodnight" she says to me

"Goodnight I hope you had a good birthday" I say to her smiling

"I did thank you" she says before falling asleep holding champ as soon as she's asleep I fall asleep after her.

Thanks for reading Everlark2000

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3K 105 45
Ryan is a high school junior. It's her first year in high school. She's been home schooled her entire life due to her overprotective mother. Her firs...
Sentiments De Marauder Queen

Ficção Adolescente

2.1K 538 27
All Grace Christopher wanted was to be normal. To feel again. She doesn't quite remember how it happened. One day she was your typical girl- popular...
40 0 29
It about Bella who was sent to Italy to live with her Aunt Susan and Uncle Rick when she was 3 year old because of her father didn't want Cole who is...
Tell Me A Lie De Alina Rose

Ficção Adolescente

73.8K 4.3K 37
Scarlett Rose doesn't know what to make out of life. All she knows for now is that she wants out. Out from her abusive parents. Out from the stress o...