You Broke Her Heart

Oleh natasha_mik

Nata lost her best friend, her mom, and the most important thing that belonged to her mother. Her life couldn... Lebih Banyak

Dear Diary
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 5

517 19 12
Oleh natasha_mik

                I woke up, my head throbbing in pain. Looking around the small room, I couldn’t remember anything. Not even my own name. I jumped off the white bed and pain shot through my right leg. I bit my lip to keep myself from screaming out in pain. I struggled to lie back down onto my bed, but failed. I tried again and in seconds I was under the warm blanket. I closed my eyes. What the heck happened, and where am I? Then it came to me, I couldn’t remember anything. My eyes filled up with tears. I wiped the tears away and tried to fall asleep. I turned so that I lay on my side, facing the door.

                Drifting off to sleep, I heard the door open. I opened one eye and looked around. An unfamiliar boy came up to my bed. I shut my eye, pretending to be asleep.

                “Hey, it’s me Vladik. I hope you can hear me. Um I came to say sorry for what I did seven years ago, and for not saving you from the cars blow a week ago. I know I should’ve apologized earlier but I wanted to do it when you have awoken. I waited and waited and couldn’t wait any longer, so here I am apologizing.” His names Vladik, I’ve heard that name somewhere, I know I did. And his voice it sounded so familiar. I didn’t really understand the other words he said, except for that I’ve been hit by a car. I opened my eyes, Vladik smiled. But then his smile faded and he looked nervous. “Do you forgive me?” He mumbled fidgeting with his sleeve.

                “Forgive you for what?” I scrunched my brows in confusion. How could I forgive him if I didn’t even know for what, and who he was? Vladiks face held a hint of confusion and anger.

                “Seven years ago, remember? And the accident. You were in an accident, a car hit you and I tried so hard to get you out of the way, but it was too late. I’m sorry Nata, it’s all my fault, I shouldn’t have followed you. I knew it was a bad id-“

                “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I cut him off looking him straight in the eyes. None of this made sense to me. Vladik looked at me shocked.

                “No. No this can’t be. Nata you have to remember something, anything!” His voice quivered. He sounded scared, should I be as scared as him?

                “I’m sorry Vladik, nothing comes to my head.” I said, I felt myself getting scared.” Maybe you can help me remember who I am?” I added looking up at his gorgeous face. He really was gorgeous. He nodded and took a deep breath. Settling into the chair beside my bed, he took another deep breath.

                “Your name is Nata. And I’m Vladik.” He paused as if he was thinking of what to say next.”Your friend. You have an older sister, Marina. A twin brother, David. You don’t have a mom because you lost her seven years ago. But you do have a dad. He really cares about you and wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he lost you. You go to a school called Jess Lee High. Your best friend is Korina. Before the accident she got mad at you. Let’s see what else. Oh yes! You’ve been out for a week since your accident. You hit your head pretty hard, so that must explain why you don’t remember anything.” He paused. I motioned for him to go one with my hand.”You broke your right leg and that’s the only thing you broke. The doctors said once you wake up you will be able to go home. And before coming in to visit you, I was on the phone with Korina. She will be here shortly with Rusya. Rusya is her boyfriend and a really nice guy. David’s also coming with your dad. Marina can’t come because she works, so you will meet her at home.” Vladik seemed calm. But I was crying. He put his hand up to my cheek as the door opened. A girl came in with some guy attached to her side. Korina and Rusya, I thought, checking them out. Korina was a girl you would envy for her pin straight hair and gorgeous face. Rusya looked like the type of guy any girl would love to have as a best friend.

                “Nata! You’re awake!” Korina exclaimed giving me a hug. I looked over at Vladik, who looked nervous. “I see you didn’t kill Vladik yet.” She laughed. I looked at her confused.

                “Why would I kill Vladik, he’s my friend.” I grinned, taking Vladiks hand. Korina's eyes grew to the size of golf balls, and then she roared with laughter.

                “You’ve got to be kidding me, Nata.” Korina said, she opened her mouth to say more, but Vladik pulled her and Rusya aside. They whispered about something, while I lay in bed, humming. They all turned and looked at me. I offered them my best smile. Korina smiled back, but it was a sad smile. Finally after what felt like an hour, they decided to talk to me.

                “Nata, I’m so glad you're awake.” Korina said giving me another hug. I smiled at her. She moved aside as Rusya came up to my bedside.

                “I’m glad you’re okay.” He smiled showing off his pearly whites. I grinned up at his very fine face. Not knowing what to say I shut my eyes for a second. I hated this. I wanted to remember something, anything. But I couldn’t, as hard as I tried, nothing came.

                “Your dads going to be here shortly with David.” Korina filled me in.”And I’m pretty sure Vladik told you who David is?” I nodded at her question.

                “David’s my twin brother.” I stated. My twin brother. That must mean we look alike. Then I realized I don’t even remember what I look like. I shivered, taking Vladiks hand again. He jumped, startled. Then he looked at me and smile, squeezing my hand.

                “I need a mirror.” I asked them. Korina stayed silent for a moment, looking from me to Vladik. Then she began to dig through her purse. She pulled out a tiny mirror and handed it to me. I let go of Vladiks hand, taking the mirror. Taking a deep breath I brought the mirror up so it was leveled with my face. Looking into the small square, a girl with brown hair and dull brown eyes stared back at me. Putting down the mirror, I remembered something. A boy’s face clouded my mind. He looked a lot like the girl in the mirror. That must be David! I jumped from joy of remembering something.

                “I remember something!” I exclaimed. Vladik, Korina, and Rusya waited for me to go on. “My brothers Face, I remember what it looks like.” I said my voice filled with excitement.

                “That’s great!” Rusya said, smiling. Korina and Vladik smiled too, I knew their smiles were fake. My excitement faded. Weren’t they glad that I had remembered at least something? I was confused.

                “Do you remember anything else?” Korina asked, her face pleading. I sat there staring into to space trying to get a hold of a memory. I was so close but the memory drifted away before I could capture it. I shook my head frowning.

                The door opened and a handsome middle aged man came in, David following behind him. The man, I assumed, was my father.

                “Nata! You’re awake.” David said giving me a hug, followed by a peck on my cheek. Smiling I kissed his cheek.

                “How do you feel?” My dad asked rubbing my back.

                “Dad, I feel great!” I said, looking up at my father. It felt so unusual to be calling this man my father. But I was sure I would get used to it real quick.

                “That’s good; I’m taking you home as soon as I have a talk with your doctor.” My Dad said looking at the clock. I wonder, does he know that I don’t remember anything. Do the doctors even know?

                “David, tell me your most favorite memory with me.” I asked my twin brother. Vladik and Korina exchanged looks.

                “Of course.” David smiled.” We were only six, still young enough to play with toys. But you wanted to be all grown up. You wanted to be like Mom.” He grimaced as he said mom. I frowned, waiting for him to continue.”So you pulled me into our parent’s room, making me take the makeup and high heels. You were a very lazy girl.” Everyone chuckled.”I did as you said and took the stuff, following you into your room. You caked yourself in makeup. And I swear you looked like a clown. I was rolling on the floor laughing and you got pretty mad. You grabbed me by the hair and said if I don’t stop laughing you’ll put makeup on me. I didn’t listen. You tied me to your bed as I was still laughing and I was turned into a clown by your magical hands.” He smiled at the memory. I didn’t remember any of it. I sat there, thinking of what to say.

                “I don’t remember that.”  I finally said, shaking my head. I didn’t know if I was supposed to. Did David and Nata share stories like these? I didn’t know.

                “You never remembered that story.” David laughed, running his hand through my hair. Vladik whispered something in his ear. David and my dad stepped aside.

                “So once your leg heals we’re going shopping!” Korina said slapping my good leg.

                “That won’t be anytime soon, I don’t think.” I replied. The door opened and a teenage girl probably about my age, walked in. I also remembered my age! Korina clenched her teeth at the girl, and Rusya held onto to Korina. Almost as if she would attack the girl.

                “Hey, I know you probably don’t want to see me.” The girl began, looking nervous. “But I just came here to say sorry. It’s all my fault. If I wouldn’t have said that about your mom, you would never be here.” The girl looked as if she might cry. I stared at her, not understanding anything. I looked over at Vladik who was staring at the girl, shocked. He looked over at me and I mouthed, who is she. He mouthed something back but I couldn’t read his lips.

                “It’s okay, really. It’s not your fault. Its mine I guess I shouldn’t have left?” I said it more like a question. The girl seemed to relax, and I too relaxed into the soft pillows.

                “Chloe. What are you doing here?” Vladik spoke harshly grabbing the girls arm. I gave him a confused look.  

                “I just wanted to apologize.” She hissed, looking disgusted. Pulling her arm away from Vladik she turned back to me.”So I’m going to be going now, I hope you can accept my apology” Chloe said and turned to leave.

                “I do accept.” I said before she got to the door. Everyone went dead silent. Chloe turned around and smiled, and then she nodded and left.

                “Why did she apologize?” I asked Vladik and Korina. My dad and David exchanged worried glances.

                “Well before the accident you got into a fight with her. We call her the whore of the school. She called your mom a whore…..” Korina trailed off.

                “Chloe called my mom a whore?!” David yelled forming his hands into fists. His face turning red. My dad looked calm as ever. He touched David’s shoulder and said something I couldn’t hear. David calmed down a bit and nodded.

                The door opened and a doctor came in. He put his glasses on and opened a folder.

                “I see you have awoken. How do you feel?” He asked me looking at me through his glasses.

                “I feel great, but my head hurts a bit.” I answered holding my hand to my head. My doctor nodded and wrote something down in the folder. He then pulled my dad aside.

                “So, you’re coming back to school tomorrow.” Vladik said putting his hand on the cast, on my right leg. I shrugged. “You’ll need help.” He added looking up at Korina, who was staring off into space.

                “I guess so.” I mumbled.

                “Ill help her.” Korina spoke, coming back to reality. Smiling I shifted in my bed so that I was sitting up completely.

                “Thanks.” My doctor and my dad came up to my bed.

                “Ill call a nurse to help you change into your clothes. Then she will assist you down to the main doors. We will give you a set of crutches. Come back after 3 weeks for a cat scan.” My doctor told me and handed my dad some papers. My dad nodded at him and he left the room. A while later some nurse came in and shooed everyone out. She helped me change into my clothes. She put me in a wheel chair and wheeled me out to the elevator. As soon as we got to the main doors. Korina, Rusya, Vladik, David and my Father turned their attention to me. The nurse handed me a set of crutches and helped me stand up.

                Wobbling out the door, I could feel my right leg begin to shake. I ignored the feeling and followed my father into our car. It was a sports car, and sexy, no doubt about that.

                “How long till my leg heals?” I asked David who was sitting beside me. He buckled my seatbelt as if I couldn’t do it myself.

                “About 6 weeks. So two months.” David answered looking out the window as my dad backed out of the parking space. I groaned putting my face in my palms. Couldn’t I have broken my hand instead?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you really like it please comment vote and fan! :) x

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

125 34 26
Ena struggles as she mourns her dead boyfriend. While her friends desperately try to help her move on, the new policeman unearths some interesting qu...
222 26 17
Reece looses both his parent to a suicidal-murder and his boyfriend ditches him. he moves in with his Aunt. he becomes friends with the neighbor. Je...
135 0 15
Within the span of a year, Noa Barret lost both her mother and her father. Desperate not to lose anyone else she cares about, Noa forbids creating st...
36K 1.4K 24
Redeeming love. It's the story of one girl name Adrienne Nelson who try to find her happiness. She never know who is her mother is because it's only...