Lady of the Hunt

By acupofrebecca

Adara is living a life that she loves--working to save humanity as a Guardian of Man by killing monsters. It'... More

1/
2/
3/
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/

Lady of the Hunt

82 8 1
By acupofrebecca

Adara is living a life that she loves--working to save humanity as a Guardian of Man by killing monsters. It's not her old life as a Lady of the Hunt, but its still nice. Until one day, Orion saunters into her life, annoying her (and almost outshining her), and Adara believes that her world has been turned upside down when she is forced to be his training partner.

That is, until Jonas steps into her life, completing a prophecy she never knew existed, and her world actually does turn upside down.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Hello, all! This is going to be the beginning of my new story. It's got a demigods theme to it, but it's my own spin on them. Anyways, I'm super excited, I'm just trying to get my thoughts a little more in order and then I'll begin posting!!

xx Becca

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 123 36
There's only one way to know what your destiny is: follow your heart And hold on for dear life One demigod finds this out the hard way thanks to vamp...
797 133 14
Galia is a human girl who woke up with no memories of who she is. With the help of a boy named Ren she hopes to find a powerful being that can lift h...
22.8K 565 29
Being alone is not always the best. Madison Smith was an ordinary girl. Until that fateful day when her parents were murdered by her own brother. Eve...
4.5K 241 34
[currently rewriting] Elidi Rosen's demigod life is not as grand as most would think. Being the daughter of a god was dangerous. Once taken to a s...