Project: Love Me (BxB)

By VividlyInked

18 year old kris anderson was gay. Being in the closet, kris manages to survive through his highschool years... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
WARNING
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (Edited Version without Sexual Content)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 -Epilogue

Chapter 7

11K 416 133
By VividlyInked

Kris's POV

Chase had slept through nearly three quaters of the day. Apparently, he'd gotten a cold after yesterday's cliff diving experience. He'd gotten a cold because of me, since he'd given me his shirt, leaving him wet and in the cold.

The thought of him doing that for me made me smile.

In only a few months, the hatred I'd had for him at the beginning of the year slowly faded away, turning into something else that I couldn't really pinpoint what.

I sighed, watching Chase lay peacefully on my bed. How could one human being having so much beauty? He could look beautiful even when sleeping.

With his lips slightly parted, his chest rising slightly with each take of breath, and his shirt lifting a little to show part of his impressive toned body, that was enough to make me want to cuddle up against him, trace my fingers along his abs, and kiss him passio-

No stop it! I can't keep having sudden urges to do things to him!

I groaned, shaking my head letting my thoughts drift, but it wasn't long until my thoughts drifted back to Chase once again. I hated how my thoughts were about Chase. It was as if Chase was everything, he was my universe. Everything resulted back to him. What right did he have to do this to me? How could he make my mind always come back to him.

Could I possibily... like him? No.. I couldn't. He'd been harsh to me ever since my first day. But, during the past few days, he'd shown me a totally different side of him. A side, I liked. Did that mean I liked him? I don't think so... Even though he has a great side, the other side of him, the side he'd shown me on my first day was still there. Everything happening now could turn back to how it was before, and I knew that. But why was I still having urges to kiss him and do things to him? Was I just merely being naive and falling for his charm like every other girl in school? Maybe I was just too trapped into the moment.

Frustrated with myself for not coming up with a conclusion, I grabbed my phone from my nightstand, stepping out of the room. No point in wracking my brain out if I'm not gonna get anywhere. If I couldn't come up with a conclusion, surely Siri could help me.

"Do I like Chase McKane?" I whispered.

"Sorry, I'm not sure what you said," Siri replied.

"Do I like Chase McKane?" I whispered again, this time slightly louder.

"I didn't quite get that," Siri's voice rung out again.

"Do I like Chase McKane?" I whispered yet again, getting slightly irritated.

"Sorry, I missed that," Siri answered.

Stupid Siri.

"DO I LIKE CHASE FUCKING MCKANE???!!!" I shouted into the phone.

"I'm not permitted to do that for you," Siri said.

Useless Siri.

"What does it mean when you get sudden temptations to kiss someone?" I questioned into the phone.

"Let me think about it..." Finally, we're getting somewhere. "Here's what I found on the web for "What does it mean when you get sudden temptations to kiss someone?"

Multiple searches came up, all with long ass answers explaining tons of useless shit, in the end resulting in one fucking simple answer...

YOU LIKE HIM/HER.

Fuck my life.

First, my dad gets a fucking job offer. Second, I have to fucking move to fucking California. Third, I have to deal with fucking bullies like Chase Fucking McKane. Fourth, I almost die by being pushed off a cliff by the same fucking Chase McKane. Fifth, I have sudden urges to fucking kiss Chase. And sixth, now I might actually have a fucking crush on Chase Fucking McKane.

There you have it. Those are all the fucks in my life.

"I'm completely out of fucks to give," I groaned out, brushing a hand through my hair exasperated.

Sighing, I walked into the kitchen. I needed something to distract myself. Something to do that I could put my mind to so it wouldn't wander away, thinking about Chase again.

Might as well do something useful and make some chicken soup for Cha- ch- a change.

Come on mind, get it together. Stop wandering to Chase, I mentally scolded myself.

...

Chase's POV

I woke up to the sound of the door being opened, opening my eyes slightly, just enough for me to see, but not for the person to notice I was awake. I saw Kris carrying a bowl of, what I suppose was some sort of soup.

Lightly, he placed the bowl of soup on the table, before sitting down on the side of his bed, that I was currently laying on.

"Hmm, not getting any better," he frowned, placing a hand on my forehead, feeling my temperature, a worried expression on his face.

Tingles spread through my body as his warm small hand was placed on my forehead. The warmth from his hand was soon taken away though, making me slightly... disappointed?

Why was I disappointed because he took his hand away?

Confused, I decided to just brush it off. It's probably just a little faze from spending too much time with him anyway.

"Chase wake up, it's already 8:00. I made you some chicken soup. It'll help your cold go away," Kris whispered, shaking my shoulder softly.

Did he care about me? Had he been worried about me? He made the soup? For me? Why was he caring about me after I treated him that way? Could he-

W-wait. Hold it right there brain. Don't even finish that thought. Why was I even caring if he cared about me? I should not be worrying about those kind of things. Besides, he should be taking care of me, after all, I got a cold because of him. I gave him my shirt, after... nearly drowning him to death...

Yeah, ok. I guess it's my fault, so he was being nice for caring about me.

Groaning from the numbness of my hands and legs from sleeping all day, I sat up.

"Why are you taking care of me after how horribly I've been treating you?" I asked, slightly anxious for the answer, although I couldn't recall why.

"B-b-because, that's what friends do?" he answered questioniningly as if he was unsure of the answer himself.

Did he see me as I friend? Why did he see me as a friend? Did I see him as a friend? I don't know... He was gay... but I guess it didn't hurt to be friends right? Still, I was unsure so I decided to ask anyway.

"Friends?" I asked, raising an eye brow quizzically at him.

"I-I mean, if you don't see me as I friend, that'd be normally. I'm gay after all and your homophobic..." he stammered looking away.

I saw a look of.. hurt? cross his face, but he quickly covered it with a bored expression before getting up from the bed.

"Umm, well I guess I'll just go get ready for bed or something. Make sure to finish all your soup and just leave it on the nightstand. I'll clean it after I'm done," Kris went on before walking into the bathroom.

"Mmm, this is tasty," I murmured as I took a spoonful of the chicken soup.

Who knew Kris was so talented. At the beginning of the year, he'd come off to me as a scrawny little gay kid, with no talent whatsoever. Just a kid who'd be picked on by the school. Spending time with him had made me realize that he wasn't anything I thought he was. He was smart, pretty cool, interesting, talented, amazing, and... for a lack of better words to describe him, cute.

If it weren't for this project, he'd probably be pretty badly beaten by me and my friends. I kind of had to thank Mrs. Marin for pairing me up with Kris.

I wasn't sure what I would do when we got back to school though. I wasn't sure if I could treat him nicely like I would over winter break. Would I go back to bullying him with my friends to try to protect my rep? Or could I be friends with him?

Eh whatever. That's too much for me to think about at the moment. Right now I should just enjoy the deliciously made chicken soup in front of me.

...

Kris's POV

To say I wasn't hurt when Chase said that would be a lie. Sure he hadn't said that we weren't friends, but he didn't say we were either.

So many questions whirled in my mind. Was I still his target of humiliation? Was I still just a nothing to him? Did he still see me as a disgusting fag?

He's been so nice to me though. Maybe he doesn't hate me as much anymore. Maybe some of that hatred was fading, like my hatred for him did.

But maybe this was all just me being too naive. I was just being too hopeful. This could all just be part of his plan to shove it back in my face afterwards like he had done before.

Was me caring about how he thought of me and what I was to him a sign of... Me liking him? Could I like him? I mean he wasn't such a bad guy if you got to know him. Maybe the person he was at school was just a facade.

But if it was, that meant after winter break, he would be his old self again. I would be the kid he bullied and beat up. I would be nothing to him but a worthless piece of crap.

The thought made my heart swell in pain. I couldn't let him do this to me. I just couldn't let myself fall for him. Or maybe I've already fallen.

Irritatedly I stepped out of the bathroom to see Chase already fast asleep.

His face yet again so beautiful as he slept. Walking over to my bed, I sat at the edge, staring at his gorgeously sculpt face. I could stare at him forever, at his toned chest, wondrous six pack, and especially his soft pink lips.

I sighed, leaning against the headboard.

Even though I've been fighting the possibility of liking him, in the end I have to admit...

I, Kris Anderson, have a crush on Chase McKane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 47 21
Walter Carles and Daniel Smith where best child-hood friends. They were always together. Until one summer, when Daniel's father got a promotion, an...
190K 5K 40
"Remember this - don't fuck up my life more than you already have, pretty boy. You're gonna regret it." Even while knowing that he felt nothing towar...
801K 24.9K 46
(BxB) It's been a long road for Scott Toby but finally he's made it. His first official day as a high school teacher is here! Will he survive as the...
15.4K 844 28
Kristof has a girlfriend... And she's perfect. She's smart, pretty,... but she's not, well, HIM. But it's ok. Because HE is straight af. So there is...