Surviving The End (The Academ...

Od LoveAshleyNicole

Emergency alert system activated. Panicked voices. The smell of rotting flesh and death. Devastation. On Fri... Více

The beginning of the end.
The end of being alone.
Calling Dr. Green
Meeting Kota
Meeting Victor
Becoming Trouble
Meeting Nathan
He calls me Miss. Sorenson
He says I'm his Aggele.
If he's North, then Im headed South.
MRE's And Silas Hugs.
Night Watch And Bad Dreams.
Your My Meanie
Into The Woods We go.
Pam.
Welcome To The Morgan Estate.
Stronger Than Strong.
Monsters In My Memories.
The Three Amigos And The Big Scare.
Each New Day Brings Hope.
The Supply Run From Hell.
Getting My Boys Back.
While You're Away.
Honey, I'm home.
Point. Blank. Period.
On Our Own.
Your My Saving Grace.
Traveling With The Tomas.
Becoming The Hunted.
The Fire In His Eyes.
Waiting For Malen'kaya Ptichka.
Making New Friends.
Facing A Fear.
She's One Hell Of A Bird.
Stuck Between A Rock And A Hard Place.
Admitting My Mistakes.
Family Meeting.
Self Defense Lessons.
Wasting Time. (Part 1)
Waisting Time (part 2)
AUTHOR NOTE.
AUTHOR NOTE.

Saved By A Prince.

7.3K 358 30
Od LoveAshleyNicole

Sang's POV:

After talking with North all night I learned a lot about him. He told me about how he met Silas, and about their many adventures until morning light hit and we quietly watched the sunrise together before Kota and Nathan came out to relieve us and we said goodnight. Before he went to bed he told me if I had anymore nightmares to wake him up or to talk to Sean or Mr. B. and he dropped a kiss to my head that had me blushing like crazy and floating of to bed. He wasn't as scary as he looked. Really much more like a teddy bear...a grumpy teddy bear.

Around 2:00 I was woken up to someone softly running their fingers through my hair. I sighed and snuggled deeper into my pillow when a smooth baritone chuckle and the scent of moss and berries surrounded me like a warm blanket.

"Princess, it's time to get up." Victor cooed with a smile in his voice. I groaned and slowly peeked out at him through one eye earning me another chuckle as his Fire eyes gently smoldered at me. "Come on, princess. I've even got an MRE ready for you." At that I sat up looking at him full of hope.

" Is it the one with the pop tart thing? " I asked with a big smile. He shook his head smiling at me.

"No princess, its a healthy one because none of us wanted North to get grumpy with you later," he paused as we heard a grunt come from his sleeping bag and both looked over to see him looking up at us through narrowed sleepy eyes and a matching sleepy scowl.

I beamed at him and his face softened, before I turned back to victor to continue. He passed me a MRE and a spoon and smiled widely as he exclaimed "its a veggie omelet."

Now two things happened at once one of which I had no idea was even possible...

The first, My eyes went wide in horror and I could feel all the color drain from my face as I looked between the MRE, Victor who was still smiling softly, and then turned to North for help.

The second, North burst out laughing causing both Victor and I to look at him like he'd grown two heads. Victor, because he couldn't believe he was laughing like that and me because this was no laughing matter.

North was crying he was laughing so hard and if this had happened to anybody other than me I could see the humor in it. I felt bad though and victor was looking back at me expectantly so I scooped out the dog-vomit orange goop out of its pouch and I'm sure my face was ghost white, but I forced a smile as I brought it to my lips and forced myself to keep a neutral reaction as I put it in my mouth.

The taste was horrifying tobthe point that my eyes began to water,there really was no way to explain the taste except for crunchy, and it had a similar texture to cottage cheese or curdled milk. I had just started to chew when North's laughing stopped abruptly and his eyes went wide before he Shot up out of his sleeping bag and cupped a hand under my mouth before pounding on my back.

"SANG BABY, YOU SPIT THAT SHIT BACK OUT RIGHT NOW! I MEAN IT BABY...SPIT IT OUT!" He bellowed at me and I did as he said sighing in relief as victor stood up his fire eyes igniting into an iferno of fury.

He opened his mouth to defend me but paused when North shot him a look and snatched the Omelet pouch out of my hands and passing me some sort of poptart. "Vic, I know you were just trying to be helpful but take a bite of this please." North growled lowly passing it to him.

Victor huffed and took a large spoonful. North and I both winced in unison as he popped it into his mouth. Victor went rigid and paled, staring at the two of us wide-eyed as we both nodded rapidly with matching grimaces before he lifted the pouch and promptly spat it back inside.

"Holy fucking hell, what in the word was that?" He hissed as he accepted the other half of my pop tart I handed over to him.

"That Vic, is a dog-vomit omelet. Sang baby is not eating that...that mystery in a pouch. Even I won't eat those. I don't give a shit how fucking healthy they are." North explained in a low growly whisper. Victor nodded quickly and then stiffened.

"Princess, Jesus why didn't you say anything? That...thing could've killed you." He whispered softly apology written all over his face. I sighed and shook my head.

"You were so happy I didn't want to let you down, besides I was only going to eat a couple bites before going to the bathroom and flushing it, sorry Victor." I responded softly looking down at my feet not wanting to see the hurt or dissapointment in his eyes.

I felt their eye-conversation over my head before North made his way over toward the trunk to pick out a new MRE and Victor sat down next to me on the bed before he took hold of my face gently directing my gaze back to his. His intense fire eyes flickered with nothing but understanding and adoration.

"Princess, you ate that crap because you didn't want to hurt my feelings." His question was more of a statement but I nodded anyway and he pulled me back to lay down with him. I rested my head on his chest and he wrapped an arm around my waist before releasing a big sigh and I worried for a second that maybe I'd upset him and I tensed.

He must have noticed because he quickly pressed a kiss to my temple and mumbled a thank you to North for the new MRE before passing it to me and I smiled when I read the label...

Chilli Mac.

Yum.

I Nuzzled Victor's chest quickly before sitting up and tearing open my new MRE and doctoring it up with my home made hot sauce and a little bit of pepper. I held out a spoonful to Victor and he looked at it skeptically as I wiggled my eyebrows at him but he just smiled and shook his head in amusement before opening his mouth and accepting the bite.

He chewed it and his eyebrows nearly shot off his face causing me to giggle when he did a double take at the pouch. "Mine tasted nothing like that this morning and I ate the same thing. What did you put in it, princess?" Victor asked curiously I smiled at him and winked.

"I made hot sauce from scratch before all the power went out. I've got like 15 mason jars full of the stuff in my closet. There's nothing really in there except for my clothes anyways, so I've been using it as storage." I explained as I passed off my hot sauce bottle with a wink to North who grunted out a thank you after overhearing our conversation as I kept trading off bites with Victor.

After eating and cleaning our mess, I took a quick makeshift shower and got changed into a pair of black cargo pants, a white v-neck T-shirt and my old beat up converse. Victor and I had decided to walk in circles around the house for a little bit before heading back up to the roof.

As we were walking and talking he kept rubbing his silver medalion over and over again. Just as I was about to ask him what it meant there was gunshot somewhere deep in the forest. We glanced at each other and turned around to book it back to the house when I tripped over one of the boys backpacks and Victor kept going.

"Crap, who the hell..." I trailed off as I looked over my shoulder and saw the Creepiest looking undead I have ever seen. There were two of them were just completely charred...like they had just walked out of the pits of hell itself.

As soon as it locked eyes on me...

I fucking screamed...

"Holy shit! Abort mission. Boys get your asses inside the house NOW!" I roared at the top of my lungs before booking it towards the front.

As soon as I turned the corner I heard Victor screaming. "Sang, look out." I pulled my weapon and tuned but Victor had already fired just before I could be lunged at.

I heard victor start firing again and I made my way to the front porch as he took down the last two. As soon as I got onto the roof I realized I was crying. I normally didn't cry in these situations anymore, but those undead that were all burned up...

That was a whole new level of terrifying.

I knew if Victor hadn't been looking out for me I'd be dead right now and that thought alone had me puking over the side of the house while clutching the edge for dear life.

I heard his footsteps shuffle behind me and then my hair was lifted out of my face and secured in a sloppy bun for me. He wrapped an arm around me from behind with his fingers splayed out across my ribs, and with his other arm he rubbed small circles on my back as he whispered in my ear.

"I've got you, princess. Your safe now sweetheart, I've got you." He cooed over and over again as fingers ran back and forth in the spaces between my ribs.

When I finished throwing up, he turned me and clung tightly around my waist and resting his forehead against my arm as I wrapped them around his neck securely. He nuzzled into me and I couldn't tell who was shaking worse me or him but I knew one thing was for sure if it wasn't already before. I had to go with these boys if they asked, no matter how scary it may be I don't want to be left alone ever again.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.5K 195 18
"kabhi Khushi kabhi gam" are the words related to this story... A mixture of sadness, happiness,sorrow, hatred,love, patience,care all over makes a s...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
56.9K 3.5K 10
After being hunted by the largest and most dangerous gang in all of Russia, Sang Sorenson knows it's time to get away to a new country. Barely escapi...
4.8K 761 23
•DAILY UPDATES• What are the odds that you are dared to send a random text to a stranger? And what are the odds that the stranger happens to be someo...