Mismatch |Book 1|

נכתב על ידי NiyAlsina

Demitri is just a normal teen, enjoying his senior year alongside his best friend, Tyler. Reina is...differen... עוד

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen
Twenty.
Twenty-one
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-five.
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven.
Twenty-eight.
Twenty-nine.
Thirty.
Thirty-one.
Thirty-three.
Thirty-four.
Thirty-five.
Thirty-six.
Thirty-seven.
Thirty-eight.
Thirty-nine.
Fourty.

Thirty-two

12.6K 724 360
נכתב על ידי NiyAlsina

Reina

"Oh my God Demitri, right there!" I moaned as he pounded into me from behind.

He went deeper and I gasped for air. I reached back and tried to push him by his stomach, but he grabbed my arm.

"Take it." His voice sounded deeper than usual and it was making me more wet than I already was.

I lost the arch in my back when he pushed more of himself inside me. My hands clenched onto the pillow as my whole body shook from my orgasm. Demitri stroked two more times before he let out a deep groan.

He pulled out of me and threw the used condom in the trash.

"One more ro-"

"Nooo, I can't take anymore." I whined.

"We're out of condoms anyways." He shook the empty box before throwing it in the trash.

"Out? There's twelve in there."

"Not anymore."

"Demitri." His mom opened the basement door making him push me off the bed.

I sat up off the floor and narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm sorry, baby." He rushed to put his boxers and sweatpants back on.

"Demitri, what are you doing down there?" She asked from the top of the stairs.

"Nothing, ma." He said.

Demitri came back for thanksgiving break this morning and we haven't been able to keep our hands to ourselves all day. His mom turned his room into a quiet room so now the basement is his new room.

"Is Reina down there? Her mom has been looking for her all day."

"Uhhh..." His eyes darted to me. "Yeah."

"Well tell her her mom wants her home." She walked away from the stairs, shutting the door.

"Why would you push me off the bed?" I looked around the room for my bra.

"I panicked."

I playfully rolled my eyes as I put my clothes back on.

"Where are you going?" He asked when I walked towards the stairs.

"Um, home." I said confusingly.

"Gimmie a kiss." He puckered his lips.

I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him.

"I love you." He called out as I walked up the stairs.

"I love you too, ugly." I giggled, shutting the door. "Hey, Nia."

She sipped on her tea with a slight smirk on her face, "Hmm, hello Reina."

I brushed off her weirdness and left. When I walked in the door my mom was waiting for me.

"Where have you been all day?" She tapped her foot.

Getting my back blown out.

"I was next door." I walked past her to go upstairs.

"Doing what?" She asked making me sigh.

"Watching Netflix with Demitri. You know, just catching up."

She raised an eyebrow, "Mhm."

"I'm going to go check on Hunter now." I ran upstairs to avoid her little interrogation. I really wanted to take a shower.

°•°•°•°•°

I walked out of my room from a well deserved shower. I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Hunter talking to someone in his room. Me being the nosey person I am, I pressed my ear against the door.

"You didn't tell her, did you?" I realized that was Demitri's voice.

"Of course not." Hunter said.

"My man." I heard them dap eachother.

"You think she'll like it?" He asked.

"Yeah, she's definitely going to say yes."

"I sure hope so."

I walked into the room and they hurriedly hid whatever they were looking at.

"When did you get here?" I asked Demitri.

"About ten minutes ago."

"What are you two talking about?" I pointed between him and Hunter.

"Nothing." Hunter quickly replied.

"Are you lying?"

"...Coming Grandma!" He hopped off the bed and ran out the room.

I pursed my lips and turned my attention back to Demitri.

He sighed and stood up, "So you ready to go to this coo coo house?"

"Don't call it that, Demitri."

"That's what it is." He shrugged.

"Whatever, let's go before visiting hours are over." I grabbed his arm and pulled him out the room.

°•°•°•°

"You owe me for this." Demitri told me once we sat down to wait for Tyler.

"Shut up." He was irritating me with his ongoing complaining. Nobody asked for him to come. It was his decision to be here with me.

Tyler walked out and sat across from us.

"Hey, Reina." He smiled.

"How you been?"

"Taking one day at a time." He played with his fingers. "Demitri-"

"Don't talk to me." Demitri cut him off.

"At least listen to what he has to say." I advised. I get that he was upset with Tyler, but he could at least let him explain himself.

"Fuck what he has to say and fuck him. He wants to talk to you then he needs to do just that. I can't do this shit." He got up and walked out.

I sighed, "I'm sorry about him."

"I kind of expected it."

"You want start by telling me why you did what you did?" I wasted no time jumping into the subject.

"I felt like I drove you away to break up with me and I didn't know how to handle it."

"So you thought torturing me, your best friend, and your three other exes was the best route to go?" I asked him just to show him how stupid that sounded.

"I know, I know. I shouldn't have stopped taking my medication."

"Why did you send me all those letters?"

"I figured you would be the only one who would listen to what I had to say."

"Has anyone else came to visit you or written back to you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Julie visited me, she told me to rot in hell and that she despised my existence. My mom writes to me all the time. When Arielle's letter was forwarded to her new house, she wrote me back. She told me I have a two year old daughter named Taylor and sent a picture of her. But she said she doesn't want her to see me." He said sadly.

"I'm sure she will let you, you know, when you get better." I tried to make him feel better.

"I doubt it. I wouldn't want her to meet me like this anyways. I don't want my daughter thinking of me as a lunatic for a father."

"Ten minutes until visiting hours are over." The security guard said to everyone in the room.

"I should get going." I stood up.

"I'm glad you came. And it's nice to see you doing well. I wish nothing but the best for you and Demitri."

I gave him a simple nod and walked away from the table.

"Reina." He called after me making me turn around. "I just want you to know that the Tyler you met is the real Tyler, not the person you saw in that basement."

"I know, Tyler." I proceeded to leave the building after that being said.

I got in Demitri's car where he was waiting.

"I hope you got all the answers you needed because you're not coming back here." He started up the car.

That's what he thinks.

♧♧♧♧

Reina?

Demitri?

Tyler?

You think she's wrong for wanting to go back?

Excuse mistakes.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1K 132 19
Tessa just turned 16. A high school girl with great friends and hot boys ... a lot of hot boys. But what will happen when they're all trying to be w...
88.9K 3.4K 20
Emily has everything she has ever wanted; popularity, a handsome, all-star athlete boyfriend and a top spot on the cheerleading squad. So why does it...
3.9K 81 18
A boy named Victor who has to write to his doctor and has to talk about his feelings. He meets another boy which leads into deeper feelings. (If you...
122 13 28
MEREDITH has always been in love with Benji... Who never seems to reciprocate her feelings. Then she meets Seth - sweet, caring, funny. She starts f...