The Sub Club (18+, bxb, mxm)

By PaisleyViking

Power. Permission. Control. Consent. Truth. Trust. Welcome to The Red Door, a popular BDSM club in C... More

Description / Author's Note
Introduction - Getting By With a Little Help from my Friends
Chapter 1 The Drop In
Chapter 2 New Friends
Chapter 3 Where the Wild Things Are
Chapter 4 Sea Monkeys
Chapter 5 Crazy, Sexy Stalker - Interviews
Chapter 6 It's All About the Foliage
Chapter 7 Through the Looking Glass
Chapter 8 Those That Play Together...
Chapter 8.5 ...Don't Often Stay Together
Chapter 9 Cleaning Up Loose Ends
Chapter 10 He's HIS Master
Chapter 11 Eyes on Me
Chapter 12 Through His Eyes
Chapter 13 Eyes Wide Open
Chapter 14 Eyes on the Prize
Chapter 15 All Eyes On Us
Chapter 16 New Year, New Beginnings
Chapter 17 Tonight's the Night
Chapter 18 New Year's Dissolution
Chapter 19 New Year's Absolutions
Chapter 20 Tantalizing Taste Explosions
Chapter 21 First Times
Chapter 22 Spontaneous Submission
Chapter 23 Contracts, Correspondence & Converstation
Chapter 24 Don't Let Go
Chapter 25 Head on Collision
Chapter 26 Catch Me if You Can
Chapter 27 New Club Member
Chapter 28 Tougher than the Rest
Chapter 29 Dream a little Dream
Chapter 30 In the Darkness, There is Light
Chapter 31 Tied Up in Knots
Chapter 32 Home is Wherever I'm With You
Chapter 33 Frickle Frackle
Chapter 34 Healing Touch
Chapter 35 Road Trip!
Chapter 36 Lone Rhinoceros
Chapter 37 Sometimes you have to kiss a few frogs...
Chapter 38 South Beach
Chapter 39 Home is Where the Heart is?
Chapter 40 I Love College
Chapter 41 FWP
Chapter 43 Men of Steel
Chapter 44 - 411 on the 911?
Chapter 45 The Aftermath
Chapter 46 True Confessions
Chapter 47 Contracts and Other "Arrangements"
Chapter 48 Food for the Soul
Chapter 49 The Color Run
Chapter 50 Epilogue
Sneak Peek #1 Breathless
Sneak Peek #2 Finding Solid Ground

Chapter 42 Two Dates

37K 1.6K 528
By PaisleyViking

Chapter 42 Two Dates

Tai

Tommy is right. I need to just talk to Master Ken, get it out in the open. He either feels the same or he doesn't. Ignoring the topic isn't going to change that. And if he doesn't, I can still be his sub until he's ready to move on. I could handle that.

I feel myself frown. I don't know. Look what happened to Ashton. I still think Master Gideon had...or has, strong feelings for Ash. Sometimes it's all about timing and I've heard that Master Gideon works like all the time, so maybe after the shock of it, Ashton will realize it's for the best.

Okay Tai. Admit it to yourself. That was stupid. He loves him, and now he's spiraling out of control, or at least out of the control Ashton's always had for himself.

Ugh. Sometimes I just want my brain to shut up. The inner dialogue gets out of hand. Dude you need to chill out. You're just trying to put off going out into the main room because Master Ken might be here.

After putting some last touches on my hair I put just a tiny bit of black eye liner on. It's not often one gets the mirror to oneself in the sub's locker room. A bunch of subs were here earlier and already went out on the floor. Now there's a quiet lull.

I put away the liner and look at myself in the mirror.

Perfection.

"Babe you are dead sexy!" I say out loud in a Scottish accent.

"Hashtag randommm," I say in a sing song voice. "Dude, you're going nuts," I add.

I hear Payton chuckling as he walks out of the showers.

"I know you're not laughing at me," I call out.

"Never!" he quickly assures me and I chuckle.

Okay. Time to leave the safety of the nest. Put on your big boy shoes and march out there. I stare at the mirror a little longer and give myself a pep talk.

Act normal. Just like any other time I've been with him. I'm his sub, nothing else. He's teaching me about shibari and I'm helping him while he teaches the art to other Doms. It's a business arrangement of sorts. A contract. Three months and then he'll either sign me on again or I become a free agent. No commitment, no feelings.

I suck a mouthful of air in and let it out slowly. Deep breaths. I take in three more before turning towards the door.

You can do this. Just act normal.

Well, as normal as I can. I get some leeway for being as fabulous as I am.

I glance back at the mirror and grin. "You still got it Tai," I say out loud.

"What was that?" Payton calls out as he pops his head around the corner.

"Ask him if I can borrow his silver belt?" Tommy adds from somewhere further back.

"Nothing Pay, I was just talking to myself and tell Tommy he can borrow my belt. He knows the combination to my locker."

"Sweet!" Tommy yells back having heard my answer.

"See you out there," Payton says with a grin before disappearing back behind the lockers.

One last deep breath and I walk out the door into the hallway leading to the main room of the club. The music is playing, a cluster of subs are already dancing, the bar is half full, unattached Doms are making plays for free subs and free subs are strutting their goods hoping to secure the hottest Doms. All is in order in the kinky world of the Red Door.

I spot Lane talking to Chris at our table so I head over.

"No Ashton tonight?" I ask as I sit down, sadly not surprised that he's not here.

Chris shakes his head, sighing. "He made some excuse about helping Saxon at the garage, rebuilding an old classic Matchless G3."

"An old motorcycle," he adds when he sees my blank look.

"On a Friday night?"

"Believe me, the way he's been partying lately, taking a quiet night off, getting a little motorcycle grease under his nails instead of stale beer or dried puke, is a good thing," Lane says raising his brows as he takes a sip of his drink.

"True, but maybe he needs to get back on the horse. There are lots of sexy ass Doms here who would love to lick his wounds. Maybe he needs structure and direction right now. He won't listen to us and if he keeps going like he's been, he could get in real trouble... I mean, look what happened..."

"Enough Tai," a pissed off Chris interrupts me. Rude much?

"Let's not go there right now Tai, we're all hoping for the best," Lane says putting up a hand. He looks stricken as his eyes flash between the two of us. "Something you're not thinking about Tai, is that as much as we love Ashton and are behind him in this, he broke a rule of the club and he can't come back until...until his results are in. He had unprotected sex outside of the club...he had no clue about the sexual history of those guys."

"Oh, yeah. I didn't think of that. Shit." Reality check, usually not Lane's forte, but as the Head Sub he has to lead the rest of us.

"Daddy's pretty pissed with him right now and I'm doing the best I can to keep him from taking things into his own hands...fucking Ash! Maybe I should just let Daddy handle it his way. He always gets things resolved so quickly."

"Don't even want to know what 'his way' would be," Chris says.

"Mm, he keeps grumbling about all the drama here, and not wanting his club to turn into a bad reality show."

"Sex sells!"

Nice, Chris. I chuckle at him while Lane just shakes his head.

"Maybe we should be supporting Ashton better," I blurt out. "Really, what have we been doing to help him?"

"Have you met Ashton Raines?" Chris grumbles. "King of one word answers, stone face. That's if he even shows up when he's supposed to meet you."

"He stand you up too?" I ask.

"Sometimes just being there is the only thing you can do," Payton says as he and Tommy sit down at the table. "You can't make somebody talk about something they don't want to, but you can show them you care by sticking around. Help him keep his mind off of everything, keep the assholes away from him. We can be his shield, give him time to think and work through it all. When he's ready to talk about it he will...or he won't. That's Ashton and we have to take him as he is. We're all different, some of us get through hard times by talking and some of us do it inside."

"Good point Pay," Tommy says, "Introverts versus extroverts. I wrote a paper on the differences for my psych class last year at community college."

"I remember, you used us as examples," Payton adds chuckling.

"No more letting him go to parties on his own, even if we have to be creative about it," Lane says seriously.

"He'll get pissed if he thinks he's being babysat."

"I know Chris, that was the 'creative' part."

I let the guys talk about their plans to keep an eye on Ashton while I scan the room.

I'd gotten a text from Master Ken yesterday telling me he had a friend in town. At first I thought that meant we wouldn't be getting together, but then he asked if I minded assisting him in a demonstration for his friend and his friend's sub.

Half an hour later I spot Master Ken walking into the club. My heart does that flippy thing and I glance around the table to see if anyone noticed my reaction because I feel like a switch went on in my body the minute he walked in the room and I feel jumpy, slightly giddy even.

Lane had gone off to be with Master Matthias, Payton was at the bar talking to Master Saber and Tommy and Chris were talking about whether or not they thought Payton was going to go off with him since Master Lucien and Master Garrison were out of the country. From the sound of it, Tommy was going with no and Chris was going with yes.

"He's been drooling over that guy for weeks." Chris was making his case. "And even if Master Baird is downstairs and he has to scene with them both, it's really the other two that are psychos. The twins aren't bad at all...and two for the price of one. Payton's all in."

"No way. You don't live with him. He's Team Remy now."

"Did he say that?"

"Not in so many words. But they're 'friends' now." Tommy makes quotation marks in the air with his fingers as he says friends and I chuckle. "I know my boy and he's got it bad for Remy."

"Tai."

The table goes quiet and I look up.

"Hello Master Ken."

"Boys," he says, nodding at Chris and Tommy.

"Hello Sir," they both say in unison.

"Tai, this is my friend Tatsuo and his submissive Destiny. They're visiting from Los Angeles so I've invited them to join us tonight."

I look over at a very handsome man. Tall, jet black hair, I'm not positive, but he looks to be of Japanese descent, or at least part Japanese. And did I mention handsome? Not that it mattered, because I had Master Ken...or kind of...for now?

"Tai, you may greet Master Tatsuo and Destiny."

"Hello Sir, it's nice to meet you."

Standing up I notice Master Tatsuo has put out his hand. I look over to Master Ken and he nods again, so I shake the offered hand.

"Nice to meet you Tai. Ken has told me quite a bit about you. It's nice to put a face to the person he's spoken so much about."

Master Ken clears his throat, Master Tatsuo chuckles and I blush, grateful that it most likely won't be noticed with my skin tone, just annoying as my cheeks burn.

"Right," Master Tatsuo says as Master Ken gives him a look, not quite a glare, more like annoyance. "Tai, this is my submissive Destiny. Destiny, you may greet Tai."

I hadn't really noticed the girl yet because she was standing mostly behind Master Tatsuo, but he steps aside and a beautiful girl about my own age smiles. Beautiful brown eyes, mocha skin and black hair straightened and clipped up in the back. Her outfit and eyebrow piercing are on point and I so want to find out where she shops...but I hold back. For obvious reasons.

"Hi." She waves shyly.

"Hi Destiny." I introduce her to Tommy and Chris before I take my place next to Master Ken and we all walk into the VIP area. Master Ken said we could have a drink and get to know each other before we head to his playroom. I lean towards Master Ken who is walking by my side, craving his touch. A warm feeling spreads over me when his hand comes up and gently squeezes my arm before his hand comes to rest in the middle of my back.

As we're walking I hear Master Tatsuo and Destiny speaking to each other in another language.

"Is that Japanese?" I ask her as we sit down and the Doms are ordering drinks and snacks from the waiter.

"Yeah. Master Tatsuo is half Japanese on his mother's side and grew up speaking both English and Japanese. I've been studying Japanese for about three years now. I met Master when a friend and I went to an exhibit of Japanese art. I kind of have a thing for everything Japanese," she laughs.

"Grew up on manga and anime?" I ask.

"Guilty as charged."

"I think we'll get along just fine," I tell her. "I can't say I'm an expert, but I've read my fair share of manga and watched a lot of the more popular anime."

Payton

"I'll admit I'm disappointed, but I can't hold it against you for being honest," Master Saber says after I tell him I'd changed my mind about scening with him and Master Baird. At least for right now, until I figure out what I really want.

"I didn't mean to lead you on or appear flaky, Sir. I think I just need to take some time to slow down. I feel like for the last few months I've been running on base instinct and not actually thinking things through. You know, what's best for me in the long run."

"I understand. It's not like I have a whole lot to offer either. Come play with me and my brother isn't appealing to everyone," he chuckles.

"I have to admit, if it were just you, it would be really hard to say no. I like spending time with you and I trust you, but I don't really know your brother and...after my contract ended with Master Kael, I got a little reckless. I don't know if I feel good about everything I did. It's kind of water under the bridge now, so I'm trying not to dwell on it. I just want to be more thoughtful about my actions from now on. For a lot of reasons. Some stuff has happened recently that's been kind of a wakeup call."

"I know what you mean. More than you realize. You should be proud of yourself. You're a smart kid."

I roll my eyes and smile at the 'kid' comment, causing a deep chuckle to emanate from his chest.

"I like you Payton. As cliché as it sounds, I had fun at the museum with you and I hope we can become friends. Besides, I owe you a Chai Latte since I drank most of yours; I hope you'll still let me take you to those art galleries I told you about."

"Wow, I'm just racking up the friends lately," I chuckle.

"Oh really?"

I shake my head, dismissing it. "Nothing really. Yeah, I'd like to be friends and I really want to check out those galleries, so that would be great."

"There's a new show, I have passes to opening night next week. Baird has no interest, would you like to go?"

"None of your friends want to go?" I ask curiously.

"No, none of my friends have even a remote interest in art," he says, shaking his head. "I really need to get some new friends. But, since we are now friends..."

"Sure, that'd be cool. What night?"

"Thursday."

"Is it like a fancy opening?"

"Nah, dress shirt and slacks."

"Okay, I can do that. Yeah, I'll go with you."

"If I pick you up at six, we can hit a few galleries, make it to the opening fashionably late and then grab a bite to eat afterwards."

"Cool." I take a sip of my cranberry and OJ, sitting up taller, feeling very mature now that I was going to an art gallery opening with a friend. I had this little picture in my head of me and Master Saber standing with a group of other twenty-somethings, drinking champagne, discussing the latest trends of the art market.

Uh oh. I like art. I love walking around museums and galleries. I know what I like and what I don't like, but all the stuff 'art people' talk about always goes over my head. I mean, how can a painting confront and rupture cultural hegemony? What is cultural hegemony? What if they ask me what I see and I say a nice sunset?

"You look perplexed," Master Saber says shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about how some of the contemporary artists you see today are either anti-establishment or leaning toward art as a commodity."

"What? I don't know about all that. I just like the way I feel when I look at some paintings," he replies with a shrug.

"Oh, thank god!" I say breathing a sigh of relief.

"Sometimes you're quite perplexing Payton."

"I know. I find that too," I admit. "I try not to think too much about it."

I glance around the room while Master Saber lets out a loud laugh and spot Mas..., correction, Remy walking in the club. His eyes seem to track to mine like a heat seeking missile. My heartbeat increases and I feel my hands get a little clammy.

I hear Master Saber say something, but I miss it completely.

"Payton?" he says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, what was that Sir?" I ask and look back at Master Saber, who turns to where I was looking, grinning when he sees Remy.

He turns back to me, humor dancing in his eyes. "I asked if you would like another drink."

"Oh, no thanks Sir. I'm good."

"Okay, well, I have a hungry bear downstairs who needs feeding, so if you'll excuse me, I think that sub over there has been shaking his little booty at me for long enough."

I look back and see one of the subs I don't know very well licking his lips and giving Master Saber that come fuck me look.

"Oh, I hope that wasn't offensive Payton," he says with a smirk.

"Not at all, Sir. I don't think it would be fair of me to say no thank you and then get offended when you find someone willing."

Laughing, he pulls out his phone. "Put your number in here and I'll text you early next week about Thursday."

I take his phone and add myself into his contacts and then send myself a text so I'll have his number too. Now that we're friends. After I hand the phone back, he pats me on the shoulder and heads over to the sub that I'm sure will be his and Baird's for the night.

When I turn back Remy is no longer in the entrance, so I look around for him, disappointed when I don't see his handsome face.

"He's in the VIP area talking to Master Matthias."

I look over at Scotty.

"Thanks," I reply, my cheeks heating up.

"No problem." He winks and brings the drink he just made down the bar to one of the other patrons.

Now what do I do. I really can't walk into the VIP area and up to Master Matthias' area without an invitation. I look back at our table, but everyone is gone. Tai went off with Master Ken and another Dom and sub I've never seen before; Tommy has no doubt gone off with Casey; and Chris with Master Clark. Lane is with Master Matthias, but that still doesn't give me a good enough reason to be able to go into the VIP area.

I feel stupid just sitting at the bar alone. It was my plan to leave when the guys all went off with their Doms. I just wanted to get out for a few hours because I'd been studying so much the last several days that my brain was close to exploding. I'm not even dressed up in my usual sub clothes. I have a pair of black jeans and a dark blue dressy T-shirt on (if you can call a T-shirt dressy, but it looks good, so yeah). I don't want to stick out, but I don't want to look like I'm on the prowl either so Tommy helped me pick out a kind of in-between look. Oh yeah. Tommy would have to help me figure out what to wear to the gallery opening too. Hopefully with our FWP status Remy won't be upset that I'm going with Master Saber, but it's just as friends...so he can't, right?

I ponder that for a few minutes, but all roads lead to no...because of the whole just friends thing. Or am I being stupid? Jeez, this is getting really complicated. Life was so simpler before when I was invisible.

"Is this seat taken?"

I look up and my stupid heart stops for a second...because I'm such a dork. My cheeks burn as I blush.

"Hi Remy."

"Hi Payton."

He raises his eyebrows and gestures to the seat with his head.

"Oh!" I mentally slap my head. "No, it's empty...free, I mean...um, sit!" I go to point at the chair and hit my glass, knocking it over. THANK GOD IT'S EMPTY!

"Oops."

"I'll take that," Scotty says, swooping over and taking the glass. "Can I get you anything Sir?"

"Two more of whatever he was drinking," he says, taking the barstool next to me.

"Oh it's cranberry and OJ, you'll like it," I tell him as Scotty walks away. "You've already worn it once."

"Ah, cranberry and OJ. Definitely one of my favorites this year," he agrees and flashes a grin I can't help but return.

"How was your trip?"

"It went well. I signed on a new client, so that's always a good thing when you're the new guy at the company. How about you? How was your week?"

"Busy. Been studying a lot and I had some work here to catch up on since I was away for almost two weeks, but I'm all caught up, so that's good."

"Here you go, two CranJ's, courtesy of the man at the end of the bar," Scotty says making that face one makes when they're trying to keep from laughing.

He puts a drink down in front of Remy and then one down in front of me.

Mine is in a plastic sippy cup.

I look at the end of the bar and Lane is there, his arms curled around his stomach as he tries to quiet his laughter. I look at Remy, who has a normal glass and he's got a hand in front of his mouth and his eyes are looking up as he tries not to burst out laughing. I look back at the sippy cup.

"Batman! Cool," I say as I pick up the Batman sippy cup and take a small sip since, well, you can only take small sips with sippy cups.

Everyone around the area; Scotty, a few Doms and subs at the bar, Lane of course, and Remy burst out in laughter and I laugh along with them.

"Do I get to keep this?" I ask, holding up the cup.

Remy reaches over and ruffles my hair as he laughs some more.

"I don't know, you'll have to ask Lane. I think this was all his doing."

I look over at Lane who is on his way towards us. "Paypay, you can keep the cup, that dollar store investment is a mere token of the entertainment you just provided."

When he gets next to me he grabs me in a hug. "You're such a good sport Pay, I love you." He kisses my cheek before letting me go and glances at Remy. "You take good care of this one, he's a keeper...and if I ever hear that you hurt him, I'll have Daddy cu..."

"Lane! Lane, it's all good. I'm fine. Thanks for the cup. Go, go," I say, pushing him back towards the VIP lounge.

"I love you Pay!" he calls out walking away.

"I love you too Lane!" I call back.

"My cousin has his hands full, doesn't he?" Remy asks after Lane has gone.

"Lane's awesome, Master Matthias is very lucky."

"Well, I'm glad. He's almost made the big guy human."

"Master Matthias? He's awesome too. He always looks out for the subs here, all of them and he has to be strict, otherwise, people can get hurt."

"I know Payton. I'm actually very proud of my cousin. He's always been a big role model to me. I was an only child so I loved visiting him and Christophe during holidays. My uncle was an asshole, but luckily he pretty much ignored me."

"Yeah, Lane said something about him not being a very nice guy."

"That's an understatement, but, let's not talk about him."

He turns his stool around so he's facing me and I have all his attention. Which makes me a little self-conscious.

"Let's talk about you."

"Um..." I shrug my shoulders. "Like what?"

"Anything."

"I'm not really good at talking about myself," I admit.

"Tell me more about Spring Break," he suggests.

"Am I telling you as a friend or a Dom?" I chuckle. I'd told him the basics when he picked me up at the airport, but left out a lot of the details.

"A friend."

I tell Remy all about our trip, starting at Disney and ending with the last morning we woke up together. I'm not sure why, but I just want to be honest with him.

"So, I'm not drinking much anymore," I say. "It was kind of a wake-up call for all of us. Kind of scary when you think about what could have happened."

Remy's face is hard to read. He doesn't look happy, but he's taking long breaths as if trying to keep his emotions in check.

"I thought Lane was going to keep an eye on you all?"

"It's not his fault. We're all adults, you can't expect him to babysit us. It was his vacation too," I object.

"Payton...do you know what could have happened to you?"

"Yes. I do."

"And your piercings, are you sure the place was clean?"

"Yeah, Lane had all the paperwork and the guys went back to check it out. The place was legit. I...I um, went for some tests with a friend anyway, just to be sure. We get our results next week, but I'm not really worried, I mostly went to keep him company."

"I'm sure you're fine, but promise to let me know as soon as you hear?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Can I see them...the piercings?"

I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I wanna see."

I look around and no one seems to be paying us any attention so I stand up on my stool and take a step closer before pulling my shirt up. Remy stares for a moment and then lifts a hand and traces my piercings gently with one finger. Playing with the small captive rings.

"Does this hurt?" he asks quietly.

"No," I say, my voice sounding breathy. I shake my head as if confirming it. I clear my throat. "They get a little sore when I turn them, or if they get tugged, but just to touch is fine."

"I like them. They're...sexy." His voice is slow and deep and he suddenly clears his throat too, before turning forward and taking a sip of his drink. I pull my shirt down and sit back on the bar stool, looking anywhere, but at Remy. It feels like if we look at each other, or touch each other in the next few minutes something crazy will happen. Like there's an electric charge in the room.

"Sorry," he says next to me and lets out a small chuckle.

"No worries," I reply, my voice an octave higher than normal and I adjust my sitting position since my jeans feel tighter.

We sit in silence for a while before Remy speaks again.

"I saw you speaking with Master Saber," he says, leaving the statement hanging. Like, is there a question here?

"Um, yeah, he's a friend of mine."

"Have you...I mean...nevermind, it's none of my business."

"I've never scened with him," I reply. "And I'm not planning to. I'm taking a break from...from..." I gesture around the room in explanation. "I just...I'm not going to scene with anyone I don't have an emotional connection with...well, that's my plan for right now. I'll still come with the guys, but leave when they go off with their Doms. I need to figure out what I want before I get into that again."

"Gotcha. I can't say I'm not unhappy about that," he adds and I look over to see him popping a handful of mixed nuts in his mouth before giving me a side glance and a wink.

"Well I need to get my head on straight, the last couple of months have been a bit crazy, it's not really who I am."

"I get that. I guess you could say I'm coming from a similar place. But, a new job, new city, new apartment. It's like a fresh start."

I nod in agreement.

"So, how about we do something next week...as friends, of course," he asks.

"Like what?"

"You choose."

I look at him, open my mouth and then close it. "I'm not really good at choosing Remy, you choose."

"No, I want you to take the lead on this. Just think of something you might do with a friend."

"Um..." I stop and think for a few minutes. "How about a movie and then dinner?" I suggest. I figure that if we go see a movie, I don't have to worry about making conversation, which I suck at, and then if we do dinner after the movie, we can talk about the movie during dinner. It's a good plan if I say so myself.

"That's a great idea. Monday I have to fly to New York for a business meeting, but I'll be back by Wednesday night. How does Thursday sound for you?"

Of course he would have to say Thursday.

"Um." I feel myself blush and I fidget nervously. "I can't Thursday, I kinda, sorta already have plans." I cringe, waiting for him to ask me what I'm doing.

"That's okay, how about Friday?"

"I can do Friday," I say loudly as I perk up. "That'd be great."

"Perfect, than it's a d...not-a-date," Remy corrects with a chuckle. "I would have suggested something sooner, like tomorrow, but some of my old friends from University are in town and we're getting together for dinner tomorrow."

"That's okay."

I watch he takes another sip of his drink and before I can think too much I blurt out, "do you like to bike...go cycling?"

"Yeah, I do. How about you?"

"Mhm. I was thinking about going for a ride on Sunday...I planned out this route so the halfway point is the Aquarium. I was thinking of checking it out and then cycling back to the dorms...Tommy's not really into cycling and Ashton is...he's been kind of busy lately. Tai's got rehearsals for his Spring recital and Chris...well, he's kind of lazy. I guess I could ask Lane, but he's probably doing something with Master Matth..."

"I'd love to go with you," Remy interrupts. "If that's what you're asking."

I blush and look away with a frown. I really suck at this stuff. It's so much easier when your Dom is making all the decisions. Stupid nerves.

"Was that what you were asking Payton?"

"Um, yeah." I look back at his smiling face and my nerves start to dissipate. "I googled the Shedd Aquarium. It looks really cool."

"I've always wanted to go there, but never got around to it," he replies.

"Do you have a bike? I mean, we could drive if you don't..."

"I have a bike. My stuff arrived from France last week including my CT01."

"You have a Peugeot bike?"

"You know your bicycles," he laughs.

"I've read a few reviews. I just have Raleigh Misceo, but I pimped it out a bit, so I really like it."

"So what time would you like to start our trek?" he asks.

"Um, what time works for you?"

"Why don't we meet at that coffee shop by your campus at about 9:00 am, have a light breakfast, do some stretching and then start out from there."

"That sounds good."

We sit quietly for a few minutes before I decide that it's time for me to go. Taking a last sip of my drink, I stand up. "I'm going to head home, I'll see you Sunday?"

Remy takes the last sip of his and stands as well. "I was just leaving as well, let me give you a ride."

"You don't have to..."

"I want to."

Remy stands watching me patiently. I'm sure he has to draw upon a lot of patience to put up with me and my indecision. I look around the room. Tommy said I could take his car back, he left the keys in his locker and he would just have Casey drop him off to get his car in the morning. It would be nicer to get a ride though and not have to drive home alone in the dark. Driving in the dark in the city isn't my favourite thing to do because the lights freak my eyes out...

"Go get your things, I'll wait for you by the front entrance," Remy says after several seconds. There's no question in his voice and I nod and head to the locker room, breathing a sigh of relief. When I return he waits for me to walk up next to him before he places a hand gently on my lower back and I let him lead me to the door. He gives his ticket to the valet out front and rubs small circles on my back as we wait in a relaxed silence. I know we're just friends, but it feels really good.

His Land Rover pulls up and the guy hops out and tosses Remy the keys.

"Here you go," Remy says as he opens the passenger door and I pull myself up by the grab bar. We drive in relative quiet listening to some music until Remy pulls into the parking lot by my dorm.

"Thanks Remy," I say, taking off my seatbelt. "I'll see you Sunday morning."

"I look forward to it."

I open the door, hop out and turn back. Scanning his face quickly having a last look at his handsome face before I go up to my room. I still don't understand why he wants anything to do with me, but I've finally decided not to worry about that. I'm trying to be very zen about things now.

"Good night," I say, part of me wishing I didn't have to leave his company.

"Good night Payton, sleep well."

I nod before closing the door and walking up the path to the building. When I reach the main door, I turn back and he's still there watching. I smile, wave and then scan my access card to open the door. A few minutes later I fall onto my bed with a big grin on my face. I let out a small giggle, glad that Tommy or any of the guys aren't here to see me act like a school girl.

"I can't wait until Sunday!" I whisper shout, "and Friday! Two dates with Remy, TWO DATES!!"

//////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.9K 46
Some people are designed to follow the rules. Thomas is one of them. Raised in the shadowy corridors of a Catholic Church, ideas like order, routine...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
1.2M 25.7K 16
Skyler Sweet is a young man with a sad past. Skyler is finding his way back into the world of BDSM after mourning the loss of his Dominant and Husban...
846K 24.8K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...