Insanity and the clown Prince.

De Saliboku1

Ok so first DISCLOSURE!! I do not own any pictures or characters of DC comics. The only thing that I came up... Mais

The waking.
New neighbors
Its just Business...
First lessons.
Shame and Death
Truth and Disdain
Note~
Back!

*Warning*

334 6 0
De Saliboku1

Thank you for reading my story. Now the next few chapters are not going to be for the faint of heart it will have abuse,humiliation,and possibly rape. I do not support any of those things but that's how studying joker comics and interpretations of him on books make him turn out to be.
I've been role playing with people so I have ton of new ideas I will add in the story! :) if you would like me to add anything in specific please let me know.

Also if you would like to roleplay via KIK my username is Saliboku
I can also be found in communities but I think that's only for iPhones .  The same user name.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this note I will add more soon!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
82.7K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
211K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...