pacify her ; joshler

By uItchanyeol

️... More

TEASER
Bar
Slut
Dinner
Anonymous
Surprise
His Idea
Deja Vu
Ethereal
Bet
Ex-Girlfriend
Gorgeous
Ruined
Blame
Sorry
Past
Exposed
Drunk
Jealous
Date
Hero
Love
Skirts
Letter
Wake
Funeral
Shower

Epilogue

6K 367 654
By uItchanyeol

i have no clue how weddings work sorry for inaccuracies.

-

it had been a couple of months since josh proposed to tyler and tyler had been fucked up since.

they had been planning, inviting everyone and making sure everything was going to be perfect.

right now, tyler and ryan were upstairs in the house tyler and josh shared, in the bedroom.

"ryan, are you sure i look okay?" tyler asks for the millionth time it seemed like.

"tyler, you look amazing. stop worrying. you could walk out in a hot pink suit and josh would still think you're the most beautiful person ever."

"thank you," tyler turns his head to face his best friend. "for everything."

"oh tyler." ryan says, his eyes welling up with tears. "goddammit." he exclaims, wiping away his tears with his thumb, "i have finally taken on the role of bridesmaid rather than best man."

ryan stands up and walks to tyler, wrapping his arms around his suit clad body. "you two are great together. i hope you're happy."

tyler returns the hug, equally tight "i love him so much, ryan." he whispers against ryans neck.

ryan pulls back, his hands on tylers shoulder, "i know you do. don't forget i exist though."

"ryan, i've known you since i was 13. you stuck with me through my parents and grant. you helped me get here. i won't forget you." tyler explains, a smile on his face as he wipes his sweaty hands on his dress pants;

"lets do this."

"well i have to take my place as best man so i'll see you downsta-" ryan says as he starts to leave the room.

"wait." tyler stops ryan before he gets down the stairs.

ryan turns to look at tyler with a quirked brow.

"can you walk me down the isle?" tyler mutters, a shy tone peaking through the words, "i know your my best man but i need someone to hold me as i walk down the isle. i'm sure i'd pass out if no one was holding me and since my da-"

"tyler. of course i will. i'll give josh your hand and tell him to treat you well like dads do in movies."

"thank you so much, again. for everything, ryan." tyler smiles and takes one last look at himself before walking to ryan, who had his arm extended.

tyler hooks his left arm with ryans right arm and smiles.

tyler was getting married.

and the love of his life was waiting outside for tyler to walk down.

ryan signals the woman behind the piano to start the cliche 'here comes the bride' music as tyler and ryan emerge from a curtain in the patio doorway.

everyone turns and stands to look at them as they slowly walk.

tyler moves his right arm to grip ryans forearm with both of his hands, his eye sight anywhere but where josh was standing.

josh smiles lovingly as he sees tyler walk nervously down the rows of family and friends of family that had come today.

tyler gives his mother a small smile as she looks at him with nothing but love and acceptance.

finally the pair reach josh, josh extends his hand for tyler to take but ryan grabs tylers beforehand.

"don't hurt him, dun." ryan playfully warns.

"not planning on it, ross." dun retorts and ryan smiles, letting go of his grip on tylers hand, finally letting tylers hand rest in josh's.

josh and ryan had grown close, as tyler wanted ryan to help with planning.

tyler walks up to stand in front of josh, the priest - much to tylers dismay, but his mother insisted that he wasn't homophobic - reading passages from the bible in his hands.

"we gather here today to celebrate the union of joshua william dun and tyler robert joseph..."

during the words, tyler can hardly listen with josh's eyes on him, his stare full of passion and love for the boy in his eyes, the sunlight gleaming throughout his irises and the color even more beautiful than normal.

tyler blushes lightly as the priest repeats himself to tyler, asking for vows.

"we were just hoping you'd do the standard vows." tyler whispers and the priest nods.

"the rings please." he asks and ryan brings the rings forward, smiling brightly.

josh takes the first ring and holds tylers hand with his left hand, the ring in his right.

"do you, joshua william dun, take this man, tyler robert joseph, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?" he pauses frequently to let josh repeat, joshs eyes never leaving tylers.

josh slides the rings onto tylers finger;

"i do." he smiles.

tyler grabs the last ring and holds josh's hand.

"do you, tyler robert joseph, take this man, joshua william dun, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in heath, in good times and woe, for richer or poorer, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live?"

tyler swallows thickly before sliding the ring onto joshs ring finger;

"i do."

"i now pronounce you legally married in the state of ohio, you may now kiss." the priest says with a small smile as tyler and josh come together with nothing but love in their eyes and kiss.

tyler wraps his arms around josh after they break the small kiss and he whispers;

"i love you."

"and i love you, mr. tyler dun."

tyler smiles at the name and he releases his hold on josh, smiling brightly up at him as they start to walk back down the isle, hand in hand.

and god did they feel happy.

♣♣

"so how does it feel to be married?" tyler asks as his hand rubs joshs stomach.

after the reception and everyone had gone home or gotten on their plane, tyler and josh went upstairs, stripped themselves of clothes and climbed into bed, just cuddling for the moment.

"quite the same as you feel, i bet."

"so normal?" tyler asks as he props his head up in joshs chest.

"yes, quite normal actually. the only thing different is the rings we sport and your last name."

"will the sex be normal?" tyler questions as he moves to straddle josh.

"god, i hope not." josh says, bringing tyler down to meet his lips.

the kiss is passionate and heated, but slow and loving at the same time.

tyler breaks the kiss and moves off of josh, resting his head on josh's chest again.

josh groans. "we have to consummate our marriage."

"josh, we consummated our marriage the first night we met."

josh smiles at the memory;

"even then, i thought you were the most amazing person i had ever met, tyler."

"you are the most amazing person i have ever met, josh." tyler says, leaving lingering kisses along joshs chest and along his collarbones.

"i can never say this enough but i love you, tyler."

"and i love you, too josh." tyler mumbles against joshs neck, throwing his right arm over josh's stomach, his body molding perfectly with joshs.

with that, they were happy and content with everything that had ever happened.

and that feeling never left.

Fin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 162 32
"Sorry ladies, he's mine."
130K 7.4K 60
In which Josh is a leader of a youth club and Tyler is a bratty teen who stumbles into the youth club completely by accident.
26.9K 788 18
Josh needs money and starts working at a bar. Tyler is a stripper at that bar. TW: Smut and swearing
438 65 33
"W-what are you doing here?" "Tyler, I can explain." "If you're here for what I think you're here for then you better walk away, Josh." ~ Tyler, a ve...